Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!] - page 35. (Read 27539 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
I can think of it as Jon Snow, which is actually the first one in my neighborhood.
You know that he is seen as Azor ahai anyway, but other than that, I might not be the one to sit on westeros I think.
Eventually I think that the white walkers will have won in the end, according to this book the series is not progressing exactly.

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Daenerys Targaryen will rule  the whole land. Daenerys Targaryen will manage to stomp the White Walkers plague and unite the different houses. Fire Vs Ice - I think fire will win here namely the Dragons  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I will say Jon Snow since the series is full of surprises and what better to have a guy who was dead to come back to life to rule the domain. Grin
And he is a bastard as Tyrion Lannister would put it.  Cheesy
So what better of a surprise ending would that be! Wink
i believe most people who watch this series expect jon snow to rule westeros .

but it seems in the last episode daenerys targaryen the one who will make it happen , the odds shows it all , i don't know this series really full of surprises just make everybody getting excited to watch. usually betmoose.com held this kind bet but so far i can not see it there.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
what about the no one option?

the white walkers may kick everyone's ass and there would be no one alive to be king, or another power may emerge

also kinda dangerous for the sportbooks offer such line, people with inside info can easily grab some bucks if they already know the end

and if the power is shared Huh
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
This is interesting, I'm fans of GOT too. I see the odds that's so interesting and funny in the same time Cheesy

I think House Targaryen deserve throne. Dany will be queen Jon will be king but it is happy end. R.R.Martin dont like happy end. Still miss Ed Stark Sad Petyr Baelish is dangerous man for throne. He is so sneaky. Martin like this character but doesnt fit for throne.

If i bet i will bet for Daenerys Targaryen and her dragons Smiley

So much fans think Daenerys will be the queen and Snow will be the king, if this happens how is the result?
Like you said, RRM have an unique mind, could be Gilly will rule Westoros Cheesy

I will bet for Jon Snow, he already rise from the dead, typical of the hero.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I think House Targaryen deserve throne. Dany will be queen Jon will be king but it is happy end. R.R.Martin dont like happy end. Still miss Ed Stark Sad Petyr Baelish is dangerous man for throne. He is so sneaky. Martin like this character but doesnt fit for throne.

If i bet i will bet for Daenerys Targaryen and her dragons Smiley

By the way listen to GOT intro music with Turkish style >>>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yInwFu9NfE
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
I will say Jon Snow since the series is full of surprises and what better to have a guy who was dead to come back to life to rule the domain. Grin
And he is a bastard as Tyrion Lannister would put it.  Cheesy
So what better of a surprise ending would that be! Wink
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Obviously, Lord Varys will rule by proxy.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

I am a big fan of the Game of Thrones and I hope some of you here are also fans. I have discovered that some sportsbetting sites are now also offering odds on who will rule at the end of the whole series. We have 2 more seasons to go before we find out who.

Who is your bet and let us discuss it. I will post my own bet and theory later after I read some of your opinions.

Who will rule Westoros at the end of the series?

Daenarys Targaryen 2.850
Jon Snow 3.240
Cersei Lannister   10.660
The Night King 10.150
Tyrion Lannister   8.850
Sansa Stark 28.420
Arya Stark   36.730
Jaime Lannister 17.160
Bran Stark   5.090
Varys 36.730
Gendry 60.510
Melisandre 48.580
Samwell Tarly 60.510
Theon Greyjoy 72.310
Jaqen H'ghar 54.100
Brienne of Tarth 48.580
Jorah Mormont 48.580
Bronn 36.730
Tormund Giantsbane 36.730
Davos Seaworth   36.730
Sandor Clegane 60.510
Gilly 36.730
Daario Naharis 60.510
Stannis Baratheon 60.510
Gregor Clegane 60.510
Euron Greyjoy 36.730
Yara Greyjoy 60.510
Beric Dondarrion 36.730
Resurrected Ned Stark 96.030
Hot Pie 119.740
Petyr Baelish 89.700

All odds are from bitsport.bet but please post the odds from other bitcoin sportsbetting sites and let us compare. https://www.pinnacle.com/en/odds/specials/entertainment/game-of-thrones
Pages:
Jump to: