Pages:
Author

Topic: GamerKeys.net - Bioshock Infinite only $29.99 - page 2. (Read 19841 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Has there ever been any issues with activating MW3 RU over vpn? account getting locked etc.?
Not that I have been told. No one has done any complaints to me.

got any mw3ru keys in stock? Smiley
yea
Activity: 700
Has there ever been any issues with activating MW3 RU over vpn? account getting locked etc.?

got any mw3ru keys in stock? Smiley
I was thinking about this site yesterday took me a while to remember the link. I was going to get skyrim but there is to much more to install it for something im paying for. Almost went with BestBuy $34 dollars on sale, but in the end its easier to grab a torrent.
I know what you mean, I don't condone piracy but Bethesda effectively lost a customer by using the DRM they way the did. Don't worry your not the only one.  A real shame when piracy is easier than just paying. And probably a lot faster.
REF
Activity: 529
I was thinking about this site yesterday took me a while to remember the link. I was going to get skyrim but there is to much work to install it for something im paying for. Almost went with BestBuy $34 dollars on sale, but in the end its easier to grab a torrent.
So can you confirm how the key works with regards to the US?
With a small patch its fully functional. check out http://gamerkeys.net/ME3-INFO.htm
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
So can you confirm how the key works with regards to the US?
What limitations or requirements are there for running this version of Mass Effect 3 in the US? Is it going to be like BF3?
To be honest I can't confirm that right now, I expect it to be simmilar to the recent Kingdoms of Amalur and Syndicate releases but I wont be able to guarantee anything untill the 6th. In either case there is no risk to you regardless of the outcome. I will test a key and if it does not include multiple language I will email everyone who ordered and ask what they want to do. A refund is always an option in this case.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
What limitations or requirements are there for running this version of Mass Effect 3 in the US? Is it going to be like BF3?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
If anyone's going to rag on this man for bumping, Seriously dont.
He's doing a Great service and i Harshly reccomend that you Save some money by buying not only a cheaper game, But by paying for it in btc
Has anyone played syndicate with a key from GK.net?
+1
He's doing a Great service and i Harshly reccomend that you Save some money by buying not only a cheaper game, But by paying for it in btc

+1
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
I am not sure why that is happening. I will look into it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Mh...why it says This transaction cannot be completed... after i choose a payment method?

Also, a friend of mine is trying to buy something but when using the Amazon payment method, it says that his card number is wrong... but successfully used it some time ago when there still was moneybooker...
mmm yeah, I had a look around though and said steam doesn't like it when you activate over vpn and if they're cranky they might delete your account. :|

Battlefield 3 uses Origin. No problems with foreign games.

Right, but what about everything else? Mw3 etc.
I haven't seen anyone have an account deleted or banned for using RU keys. I have sold over 1000 RU keys since I opened the site and no one has told me they have been banned.

Aight thanks, im gunna buy bf3 soon then possibly mw3.
mmm yeah, I had a look around though and said steam doesn't like it when you activate over vpn and if they're cranky they might delete your account. :|

I haven't seen anyone have an account deleted or banned for using RU keys. I have sold over 1000 RU keys since I opened the site and no one has told me they have been banned.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey

+1
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Pages:
Jump to: