Pages:
Author

Topic: GamerKeys.net - Bioshock Infinite only $29.99 - page 5. (Read 19841 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
No sorry.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I will post on site when I do get more karkand keys

If i buy the Limited Edition now, do i get a Karkand key when they come in? 
I will post on site when I do get more karkand keys
the recent shipment doesnt include back to karkand.

Can you let me know when/if karkand is included again - i would like to buy with expansion. Thanks!
the recent shipment doesnt include back to karkand.
What is the issue withe the back to karkand keys on the LE?
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
Brilliant service, just ordered Battlefield 3 and got the key within 2 hours. Will be back again!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If you want you can always fill it in with fake info. I only need accurate information
If you pay with PayPal, Moneybookers or Alert Pay.

Okay, awesome.  Thanks for the quick reply!
If you want you can always fill it in with fake info. I only need accurate information
If you pay with PayPal, Moneybookers or Alert Pay.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
quick question:

When I went to sign up for gamerkeys, it asks for my name, address, etc.  If I'm buying purchasing with Bitcoins, is the address still necessary? The keys are just delivered to my email, right?
Do you expect to have Skyrim keys on launch day? Will Skyrim be easy to activate with English selectable without modification?
I am not sure 100% but all indications are that it should be region free and multi language. As always more information will be provided as we get closer to launch date.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Do you expect to have Skyrim keys on launch day? Will Skyrim be easy to activate with English selectable without modification?
No. Gamerkeys.net is STD free. We just found that labeling your game as a preorder was no longer accurate. We are setting these status to keep track of who ordered what so keys can be delivers fast. We have another shipment in a few hours.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Your order has been updated to the following status:
BF3STD

Did my copy of Battlefield 3 get an STD? What's happening?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
oooooooooooookay!, So Everything works great!, I'd recommend GK.net to Anyone wanting to pay with btc and save somecash. Unless they were <15yrsold

TO THOSE WHO ARE MAD AT BATTLEFIELDS HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE:
1.Do you use crossfire? Mostlikely
1.a REMOVE CAP3, CAP3 is Kiiinda intergrated into the 11.10 Drivers.
1.b Clean Sweep your drivers (im fucking serious) and reboot
1.c Install Catalyst 11.9,do not reboot, Go and install 11.10 CAP!4!
1.d Then install catalyst 11.10 DriverPreview Version !4! but Do Not update the Vison Engine Control center Then reboot when it's installed.
1.e Do not forget to REDO, all that "EnableULPS" stuff again. After you've done that reboot.
1.f Now your game will use Both GPU's rather than just one to play, And all that Gay stuttering is Gone.

Activity: 700
Might wanna change title.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Requested BF3LE and paid with bitcoins last night, woke up this morning and my order had been processed and key sent to me, Ordering process went very fast and smooth(great job). Currently downloading now, Hopefully the language pack install will be a painless operation also. I will comment once I get the game up and running and language in English.
it's painless,
Whats going to Sting like a Bee, is having to go get Proper Working drivers...
Lol. If you dont have them, Just think to yourself when playing online.. "why the fuck is it smooth but Sticky"
answer is.. Update drivers..
If you wanna be lazy ask me. i already delt with a Big Pile of Poo, in relation to BF3 drivers.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Requested BF3LE and paid with bitcoins last night, woke up this morning and my order had been processed and key sent to me, Ordering process went very fast and smooth(great job). Currently downloading now, Hopefully the language pack install will be a painless operation also. I will comment once I get the game up and running and language in English.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
aye- the reg file was fine- it was the update file that sent me to random text... link to what i saw below... but since nobody else has said anything it's probably just my system or something- either way, figured i'd post in case anyone else has it or maybe a link issue.

http://i42.tinypic.com/mucz2s.jpg

edit- this was only in firefox, using IE it worked fine.
For the reg file usually you need to do Right Click - Save As.
Also, All BF3 Preorders have been processed. Finally! For future orders it should be just 24hrs! Enjoy the game!
Pages:
Jump to: