Pages:
Author

Topic: GamerKeys.net - Bioshock Infinite only $29.99 - page 4. (Read 19841 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
just ordered MW3
LOL, Order ID: 1337
 Grin

[edit] Key received, downloading now Smiley
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
having some supply issues. Sorry
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
how often do you mail out the keys? theres alot of people complaining that they havent gotten mw3 keys on the support chat
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi a bought BF3 a few days ago (account: Chief) and everything is working fine, however I never received my 25 reward points for it.
Activity: 700
On Friday.
"Preorder MW3, Skyrim, Batman, Saint Row Today!" < skyrim today?

^ that mean you have skyrim keys?
will look into it
Activity: 518
Any chance of you getting any L.A. Noire Steam keys in your inventory?
"Preorder MW3, Skyrim, Batman, Saint Row Today!" < skyrim today?
Activity: 43
Bought BF3 from these guys. I had an issue with the language pack, but after a reinstall and deleting all of the old russian files, it works like a charm Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
Ordered the Skyrim preorder. I hope steam doesn't get too bogged down by the time I get the key  Wink

EDIT: Had to take a refund due to the requirement of VPN for activation/download/use of Skyrim.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Hi, i bought a Battlefield 3 key yesterday.

Received it tomorrow and added to Origin, now it's downloading.

Brilliant service, i'll use it again
It says that skyrim is through steam, so if I purchase it when will I receive it? since you can preorder on steam and still send it as a gift before it is released. Or do you not send gift on steam until release?
I am not sending gifts. They are retail. Also, look at the price on steam its $59.99. How could I turn a profit on that?
Activity: 7
It says that skyrim is through steam, so if I purchase it when will I receive it? since you can preorder on steam and still send it as a gift before it is released. Or do you not send gift on steam until release?
Activity: 154
Small request:

Have an 'All' category, so when I sort items I can view all of your stock at the same time.
I will work on that soon. For now the way you can do that is look at the region free category and the RU. Each key is either in one or the other.no overlaps.

Okay, good to know.  Thanks for the tip.
Small request:

Have an 'All' category, so when I sort items I can view all of your stock at the same time.
I will work on that soon. For now the way you can do that is look at the region free category and the RU. Each key is either in one or the other.no overlaps.
Activity: 154
Small request:

Limited includes, Physical warfare pack, Specact pack and some dog tags. thats all really
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No sorry.

So then what is the difference between the standard for Ƀ11.46 and the Limited Editon for Ƀ17.19 if the expansion isnt included?
Pages:
Jump to: