Pages:
Author

Topic: GamerKeys.net - Bioshock Infinite only $29.99 - page 3. (Read 19841 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
mmm yeah, I had a look around though and said steam doesn't like it when you activate over vpn and if they're cranky they might delete your account. :|
Activity: 590
You need to use the language patch. For the most part it adds a few minutes to installation and updates,
Activity: 700
I wanna buy BF3, but I see it's the RU edition, what's the impact of that?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Star Wars: The Old Republic? Any chance? Cheesy

I second that!

3rd! Really want this game. If you can beat Frys instore, you have my sale.
Activity: 846
Merit: 1000
The One and Only

I second that!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Sorry, We had a shipping issue.
Ah, any insight as to when it will be resolved?
Sorry, We had a shipping issue.
Activity: 65
Hi, I ordered Skyrim about this time yesterday and was just wondering when I would be receiving the key. In the support chat it was mentioned you were waiting on new keys and they should be there in a few hours but that was over twelve hours ago.
Activity: 98
Second game I have gotten from you folks, usually just a few hour turn around before I get my key, activates and works flawless. thanks, you have saved me a nice chunk of money so far.
Activity: 331
Earthling
Activity: 454
Oi!, To all those people whom are Just waking up to the BattleField3 700mb patch, And ordered the game from GK.net

To update your game, right click on it, and hit "repair installation" It'll then "check" files and most importantly, Apply all new patches

Also noticed that after i patched im getting Nothing but a black screen and Audio
After some browsing i found this:http://www.mediafire.com/?w9tzkqid3kovxnm
Havent used it yet

Works flawlessly and c'mon guys i dont want to have to say it!, it's in my sig!,
Why dont people give out tips for the people that helped them!, I do!

thanks man! I thought they figured out I bought the game cheap! you're a lifesaver
It is real. We are only human. Sometimes we make mistakes. If you didnt get your points email support or talk to either Eric or Ricardo in the live chat.
Hi a bought BF3 a few days ago (account: Chief) and everything is working fine, however I never received my 25 reward points for it.

^This

same for my mw3 Sad

Has anyone gotten their rewards points from here?  I've asked multiple times in this thread and on the gamerkeys support chat but can't seem to get an answer on whether this point system is actually real.
Activity: 546
Ordered my first game via GamerKeys.net - BF3.  Everything went smoothly.  I love being able to buy with BTC!!  No credit card numbers, evil Paypal accounts, etc.

Now, if the holiday weekend will just start so I can do me some gamin' !! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Oi!, To all those people whom are Just waking up to the BattleField3 700mb patch, And ordered the game from GK.net

To update your game, right click on it, and hit "repair installation" It'll then "check" files and most importantly, Apply all new patches

Also noticed that after i patched im getting Nothing but a black screen and Audio
After some browsing i found this:http://www.mediafire.com/?w9tzkqid3kovxnm
Havent used it yet

Works flawlessly and c'mon guys i dont want to have to say it!, it's in my sig!,
Why dont people give out tips for the people that helped them!, I do!
Activity: 846
Merit: 1000
The One and Only
Just ordered skyrim! Can't wait to play this game!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi a bought BF3 a few days ago (account: Chief) and everything is working fine, however I never received my 25 reward points for it.

^This

same for my mw3 Sad

^This
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
woo got my mw3 key last night. NO SLEEP
Nice order number.
Pages:
Jump to: