Pages:
Author

Topic: GamerKeys.net - Bioshock Infinite only $29.99 - page 8. (Read 19841 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
The prices are quite good on your site. It almost makes me a little skeptical. How do you acquire these keys at such prices?  I'm not calling you out or anything, everyone said good things about your site. I just don't understand how you could take a games original price and cut the price in half Especially on games that aren't even out yet. Just don't want to wake up and see my steam account banned in the future or something lame like that.

I plan on purchasing a few games regardless of what your response is on a dummy steam account. I'm really just curious.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Bf twitter
You will be able to pre-load #BF3 on distribution services that sell the PC game and support pre-loading. Starts 10.21.

Will we get the key before release date Huh
There could be a chance that keys will be sent out a day or two early. All depends on when I receive shipment and how fast I can get the keys onto jpegs. As soon as i get the shipment I will start sending them out.

Also, Site has been in maintenance all day. Gamerkeys.net is going to be transferred to a VPS very soon. I was just getting things ready for that transition.
Activity: 265
Bf twitter
You will be able to pre-load #BF3 on distribution services that sell the PC game and support pre-loading. Starts 10.21.

Will we get the key before release date Huh
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Bought BF3LE, payment sent. Looking forward to delivery.

Edit: Keys delivered this morning, game downloaded and installed. Works great.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Elder Crypto God
I just paid for a F.3.A.R steam key. I'll let you all know how it turns out.
Activity: 561
Hi,

just wanted to say that it works perfect! I bought one Game yesterday evening and got the key today. Now i bought the second game Smiley
And Price is Nice!

Thanks!
So if I purchase an RU game key the game isn't going to be in russian is it? Lol. Never used russian keys before.
So if I purchase an RU game key the game isn't going to be in russian is it? Lol. Never used russian keys before.

+1 ... is it a normal English version? Just the activation is different, right?
To answer both questions the answer is simply yes. The game will have any language that Steam states that it has. Usually games have many languages. At this time the only key I sell in which the game is not English is Black ops and MW2, but both have patches to make them English. All other RU keys are in multi language and default to English. So if you buy and activate, Dead Island, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and RAGE the games will default to English, At least they do for me. I believe the default language is set by where you are so if you are in the USA/Canada/UK/Australia it will default to English, if you are in Italy I believe it will default to Italian, if you are in Latin America I believe it will default to Spanish. But as long as Steam states the language you want you can always change it.
As for activation it is a little different but unlike other CD Key retailers we don't ask you for you Steam login details or send you to a 3rd party site to use some free trial VPN. GamerKeys.net provides you free access to our VPN which will allow you to activate the games easily and with no extra charge. To look at how to activate a Russian key on Steam just visit, http://gamerkeys.net/FAQ.htm#SteamRU. We have full written instructions and a video set up to help you get things done quickly and easily.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1023
Democracy is the original 51% attack

+1 ... is it a normal English version? Just the activation is different, right?
Activity: 363
Activity: 464
Freebump

And ordered an MC code 1 hr 30mins ago. Will update when I get it Smiley.

EDIT got code nice and easy transaction Fantastic
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 20, 2011, 05:37:55 PM
Recently bought Dead Island.

Had a few issues trying to activate it on steam but their online support was fast and quick in helping me resolve my problem.

I would not hesitate to buy from again and will do so in the future.

Thanks
Activity: 846
Merit: 1000
The One and Only
September 19, 2011, 10:52:26 PM
Just placed an order for dead Island last night, Got my key this morning! And the VPN worked great! thanks! Totally legit, Sent me a picture of a Game disk instead of just a key.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
September 19, 2011, 04:06:21 PM
Great Shop. Han contact with a live support person. Fast and uncomplicated. Will buy a game when i have enough Btc.
Activity: 265
September 16, 2011, 01:13:48 AM
You should put the gamerkeys.net in your signature so people know if they see you posting somewhere else.
September 15, 2011, 05:04:53 PM
Maybe write "Local" or "Local/RU" instread of "RU" in the list on the left side.

You mean the category listings? I will try to make it clearer soon.
Activity: 93
September 15, 2011, 04:50:35 PM
Maybe write "Local" or "Local/RU" instread of "RU" in the list on the left side.
September 15, 2011, 04:40:38 PM
using gamer keys as long as they have USA/region free games as my new merchant for digital download purchases.

It did take about 6 hours to get my first key, however that is faster than they advertise (24 hours) so thats a plus too!

Strongly recommended to anyone especially those who enjoy deals. Changes my outlook on bitporium and its owner. As I have previously posted complaints about bitporium, I am VERY pleased that terms were changed accordingly. I have already linked everyone on my steam friends list to gamerkeys and will continue to do so. I've also used n0thing's steam services, (there are a ton of guys doing it now) but he charges 10% extra on steam retail price.

PS- I really liked that i get a receipt from bit-pay with a QR code and confirmation as a receipt.

The only thing I dislike is the russian/foreign versions of games. when i emailed my brother the site (hes a chemical engineer) he saw the russian activiation stuff and was turned off, got scared that if he bought an advertised region free/USA game it might not work right or one day be deactivated. It will probably scare away some potential customers. Maybe if grammar or wording was changed to make it seem less "greasy"
Hello, would you please tell me what parts sound "greasy" I would really like to make it clearer if I can. Also if a key doesn't say RU or have the Russian flag in the description then it is guaranteed top be region free. Also the russian activation stuff is safe. Thousands of people  aday do it and there isnt a flood of post on the internet with people claiming that their accounts got banned or the the ghames were deactivated. I myself use russian keys. The account in the video I used is my persona. Also please point out my grammer mistakes. I did right it up in MS word but sometimes I could have made a mistake.
Thanks!
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 15, 2011, 04:31:44 PM
using gamer keys as long as they have USA/region free games as my new merchant for digital download purchases.

It did take about 6 hours to get my first key, however that is faster than they advertise (24 hours) so thats a plus too!

I Strongly recommended to anyone especially those who enjoy deals. This new spin off site changes my outlook on bitporium and its owner., as I have previously posted complaints about bitporium, I am VERY pleased that terms were changed accordingly (not much value in products compared to prices.)

I have already linked everyone on my steam friends list to gamerkeys and will continue to do so. I've also used n0thing's steam services, (there are a ton of guys doing it now) but he charges 10% extra on steam retail price.  Compare space marine from him (50+10%) to gamerkeys (26 bux) $26 vs $55.xx is a savings of over 60%! for the exact same product

The only thing I dislike is the russian/foreign versions of games. when i emailed my brother the site (hes a chemical engineer) he saw the russian activiation stuff and was turned off, got scared that if he bought an advertised region free/USA game it might not work right or one day be deactivated. It will probably scare away some potential customers. Maybe if grammar or wording was changed to make it seem less "greasy." Maybe if those games were in a smaller section of the site or labelled something that would reel consumers in rather than make them have second thoughts or purchase from another merchant.
September 15, 2011, 03:14:34 PM
good to hear that about the translator.

about starcraft, the cheapest i can find is about 40€, about 55$ i guess, found these using google shopping.
But still expensive :x
i was hoping that you could find a cheap source xD
What versions will it be anyways? Asia? US? EU?
Yea I wish I had a better source. Its the EU version. Also translator gone, it was starting to bother me too!
Activity: 93
September 14, 2011, 08:00:10 PM
good to hear that about the translator.

about starcraft, the cheapest i can find is about 40€, about 55$ i guess, found these using google shopping.
But still expensive :x
i was hoping that you could find a cheap source xD
What versions will it be anyways? Asia? US? EU?
Pages:
Jump to: