Pages:
Author

Topic: GamerKeys.net - Bioshock Infinite only $29.99 - page 6. (Read 19841 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
just got mine! awsome deals you guys got. will be visiting your site for future gaming needs.

One thing I found (maybe it's just me)- using firefox the update link takes me to a bunch of random text, but when I used Internet explorer it downloaded like it should.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
WOOO I GOT MINE (it gets sent to your email guys, check your email)
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
I sent out all the keys I got from the morning shipment. I will be getting another shipment in a few hours and will start sending out key again. Sorry for the delay. Also if you are still waiting for your key just be patient and you will get it soon.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Me too..

Awaiting delivery for the 27th then.
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
i feel like a crackhead waiting for a fix..... can't wait to get mine Smiley
No kidding... Im like.... Last.. on the list...
Ffs....
How the hell exactly am i going to be Recieving a BF3 Preorder download version of the game when it's already gone live, This would mean that the account serial should simply be sitting there with blankish info that GK.net has prepped for sale, I think they do not have an automated system of uploading GK.net user account info into your purchases, And that there is somone that is Manually creating all the accounts.

Fuck this sucks...
Cheaper price, Cheaper service.
I'd be fine if i get mine tomorrow, but it would Suck to get it on the 27th or beyond.
Hello, I have square up all orders numbered 369 and bellow. I am getting another shipment in the morning and will start sending keys again. Sorry for the delay. I had a huge influx of orders for this one game and what I orderd was enough for people who placed early preorders. I will have more to send out tomorrow. I am sorry about this.
Also, We do not create account. we simply send out the Retail keys from the Retail packaging of the games. And we do not have an automated key delivery system yet. In the future we probably will have this but you must understand GamerKEys.net opened last month and we had only a handful of sales in an entire month. Today alone we have processed more than in that entire month. my team is working in the background to speed things up. Things will get better!

awww dammnit im gettin it on the 27th ish, im #39x
Activity: 16
cool  Smiley
Ffs....
How the hell exactly am i going to be Recieving a BF3 Preorder download version of the game when it's already gone live, This would mean that the account serial should simply be sitting there with blankish info that GK.net has prepped for sale, I think they do not have an automated system of uploading GK.net user account info into your purchases, And that there is somone that is Manually creating all the accounts.

Fuck this sucks...
I'd be fine if i get mine tomorrow, but it would Suck to get it on the 27th or beyond.
Hello, I have square up all orders numbered 369 and bellow. I am getting another shipment in the morning and will start sending keys again. Sorry for the delay. I had a huge influx of orders for this one game and what I orderd was enough for people who placed early preorders. I will have more to send out tomorrow. I am sorry about this.
Also, We do not create account. we simply send out the Retail keys from the Retail packaging of the games. And we do not have an automated key delivery system yet. In the future we probably will have this but you must understand GamerKEys.net opened last month and we had only a handful of sales in an entire month. Today alone we have processed more than in that entire month. my team is working in the background to speed things up. Things will get better!
Ffs....

Fuck this sucks...

i read all the text about it being possibly delayed and knew about the it before i bought- we were properly warned about the possibility of it being until the 27th; I can't complain- no doubt it's first come first server and I bought my key very late so it's half expected. I'd much rather get a good deal than spend more than x2 on this thing if I have to wait a couple of days for it. This is a good site from what I've read here that honors their clients.  But of course the sooner the better. I'm not complaining at all. I just shouldn't have tried the beta first or I'd not feel crackheadish at all Tongue
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
Ffs....

Fuck this sucks...
Activity: 265
Downloading now very excited to play big battlefield  Grin fan will buy from again!!!
I am getting another shipment of limited edition and standard edition keys later today. I hope to process all current orders either today or tonight.
As for the order status. I am marking all bf3 orders as preorder so my team can quickly see who is waiting for this game. Processing means exactly that. Keys are usually sent out winin 24 hours of order. Unfortunately we got a huge amount of orders for this game between yesterday and today. Me and my team are working hard to get these keys out as soon as possible. Sorry for any delay. Also remember we state we expected keys on the 27th of this month and am working hard on getting all the keys out.
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
you cant purchase gift vouchers unless you also purchase a product at the same time  Embarrassed. also I purchased and sent BTC's for BF3 but it still says processing.
Orders are usually processed in 24 hours or less. Your order should arrive in that time frame. I will look into why the gift vouchers aren't working.
Sooo does that mean my preorder that was ordered <6hours before the game went online is now Void? Because it's still says proccessing, Ofcourse, but it's a Preorder... But you cant preorder the game anymore...
Details??
you cant purchase gift vouchers unless you also purchase a product at the same time  Embarrassed. also I purchased and sent BTC's for BF3 but it still says processing.
Orders are usually processed in 24 hours or less. Your order should arrive in that time frame. I will look into why the gift vouchers aren't working.

Can you give a update when bf3:le keys are sent?
REF
Activity: 529
There's been an update to the tutorial. Check it out here. http://gamerkeys.net/Battlefield-3-Instructions.htm
Activity: 17
That registry key is not the same for everyone, it is uniquely generated by origin, you'll just have to dig through all existing sub keys or do a registry search starting from the origin dir. Also want to note that the battlefield install is actually under the origin games dir and the instructions left out dropping the English dll.

Well, there was no Origin Games folder at all anywhere. I had no keys that looked anything like the ones in the last image.
Waiting on bf3:le keys hope they come today or even within 4 hours Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
That registry key is not the same for everyone, it is uniquely generated by origin, you'll just have to dig through all existing sub keys or do a registry search starting from the origin dir. Also want to note that the battlefield install is actually under the origin games dir and the instructions left out dropping the English dll.
Pages:
Jump to: