Pages:
Author

Topic: GamerKeys.net - Bioshock Infinite only $29.99 - page 7. (Read 19841 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Nice Shop. Waiting for delivery.
How long does it usually take until my key (BF3 SE) arrives?

Activity: 17
I had a bit of trouble changing the language.

The last change to the registry, that entire \Origin Games\DGR01609244 key wasn't in my registry, so I made it (not sure if this mattered.)

The other thing, with the main language file, it says to copy the pack to "YOURPROGRAMFILESFOLDER\Battlefield3\Data\Win32\Loc folder", but, for clarification, the GDFBinary_en_US.dll along with the data folder needs to be in the \Battlefield3 directory, not in \Battlefield3\Data\Win32\Loc

Hope that helps if anyone else has the same problem. Working perfectly now!
Activity: 17
BF3 key received and verified, downloading it now, thanks a ton.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
just made account and am moving funds now to buy some bf3 sexytime!- very good site, glad i found it before dropping 50-60 USD on this thing Cheesy

update: payment sent. will report back once working key is received and working!
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Got ours in, thanks. Can you provide a little more detail on the English patch? Is it necessary for all versions? Mine says "Russian standard edition". What exactly does the patch do? Is it just adding a language pack that's freely available?
Yes it is required for all versions unless you want to play in russian. The instructions are available here. http://gamerkeys.net/Battlefield-3-Instructions.htm
Ok, that's a bit more helpful. You may want to resend the "your order is ready" emails as that link is not included, just a direct link to the patch executable. If the registry update and language pack drop is a manual process, what exactly is the executable doing?
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Got ours in, thanks. Can you provide a little more detail on the English patch? Is it necessary for all versions? Mine says "Russian standard edition". What exactly does the patch do? Is it just adding a language pack that's freely available?
Yes it is required for all versions unless you want to play in russian. The instructions are available here. http://gamerkeys.net/Battlefield-3-Instructions.htm
Activity: 265
Should I expect my bf3 tomorrow in email since I cannot log into bitporium?
I have processed all Standard edition BF3 preorders from the site. If you had a Limited Edition I have yet to receive my shipment. I expect to get them tomorrow.

Thanks for the update can't wait for the game to come out tommorow. Hope limited edition maps come out next month to Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
I have processed all Standard edition BF3 preorders from the site. If you had a Limited Edition I have yet to receive my shipment. I expect to get them tomorrow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wow, I just stumbled upon this thread (and your site) - your prices are amazing!  Almost too amazing, but you seem to have good feedback.

I may just drop some bitcoins there Smiley
I expect a Monday launch.
When should I expect the bf3 key I pre orderd on bitporium? I already preloaded it from torrent so just keen to know when the key will be sent.
Dead Island worked great Smiley

By the way how exactly do your reward points work. I don't see any mention of them on your site.

Hello,
The reward points are like on site currency. I will make a nice Information page soon.
Example
You buy a game for $24.99 you will get 25 reward points.
Also if you noticed a game that cost $24.99 USD cost 2499 Reward points. So in practice you can think of each reward point being worth slightly more than 1 US Cent.
You can apply reward points to any order at any amount, it doesn't have to cover the full amount. If you have enough to cover then you can just checkout for free and the order is processed like regular. Remember that if you used Reward points on an order you will not get any reward points on that order.
Activity: 363
Dead Island worked great Smiley

By the way how exactly do your reward points work. I don't see any mention of them on your site.

By the way any chance you'll be doing saints row 3 preorders?
Maybe. Have to see as we got closer to release date.

Update:
Gamerkeys.net has been moved onto BitCoinWebHost Cloud hosting system. Everything should be much faster now! Sorry for the recent error the past few days!
By the way any chance you'll be doing saints row 3 preorders?
I get the keys from retail copies of the game. Most my keys come from eastern europe. Countries like Latvis and Russia. Games are much cheaper in those countries. I have yet to get an account banned or ever heard of am account getting banned for using the keys I sell. They are authentic and guaranteed to work.

Thanks for clarifying. I just purchased Dead Island from your site. Will have more business in the future as well.
The prices are quite good on your site. It almost makes me a little skeptical. How do you acquire these keys at such prices?  I'm not calling you out or anything, everyone said good things about your site. I just don't understand how you could take a games original price and cut the price in half Especially on games that aren't even out yet. Just don't want to wake up and see my steam account banned in the future or something lame like that.

I plan on purchasing a few games regardless of what your response is on a dummy steam account. I'm really justious.
I get the keys from retail copies of the game. Most my keys come from eastern europe. Countries like Latvis and Russia. Games are much cheaper in those countries. I have yet to get an account banned or ever heard of am account getting banned for using the keys I sell. They are authentic and guaranteed to work.

This is a common practice on ebay. I bought l4d2/dow2 on ebay for about 25$ when they normally cost about 65$+ where i live(Canada). They where shipped from us ,but I am pretty sure they bought it somewhere else. Only thing is you usually get a foreign plastic case like a Xbox in size ,but they 100% work on steam.
The prices are quite good on your site. It almost makes me a little skeptical. How do you acquire these keys at such prices?  I'm not calling you out or anything, everyone said good things about your site. I just don't understand how you could take a games original price and cut the price in half Especially on games that aren't even out yet. Just don't want to wake up and see my steam account banned in the future or something lame like that.

I plan on purchasing a few games regardless of what your response is on a dummy steam account. I'm really justious.
Pages:
Jump to: