Pages:
Author

Topic: Gangs of BitcoinTalk :) - page 3. (Read 7489 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 835
August 14, 2023, 11:44:40 AM

this is meant to be a fun post not a nasty one.

Grin Grin what the fuck is wrong with you ? how could you not like pineapple on a pizza!!  Grin Grin

BTW my favorite pizza is a classic NYC tomato and cheese slice.

Pulled out of the fridge at  6 am for breakfast. with a cup of black coffee to chase it down.

So what do I know about pizza!  Grin Grin

I do know this much :

I would not like a cold slice with anchovies on it for breakfast!

I'm sorry to inform you, but tastes are tastes!!
By now the pineapple on the pizza is past fashion!!

I'm launching you my new and very personal fashion...
pizza with passion fruit and mayonnaise!! this sounds like a real wooooow in the taste buds

and enjoy your meal Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
August 14, 2023, 11:11:36 AM
I'm going to break my spaghetti in half before I cook it next time. I hear that that's the authentic Italian way.
Can confirm. I'm like 6% Italian (on my brother's side) and that's the way I've always done it. Also, if you want a real taste of Italy, try putting pineapple on your pizza, that's sure to get you some nods from the traditionalists (and maybe even a "squisito!").
Ketchup on pasta.
Pineapple on Pizza.
That is lethal sin. Something that could berserk an every Italian

It feels like a gang war is preparing nutildaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah are you filming this?

Thank God I am not using pineapple on pizza and I only eat traditional Italian style pizza  Roll Eyes

I hope I'm safe based on my neutrality.

using pineapple as a pizza topping is like topping a hotdog with whipped cream and strawberries. LOL, I would never eat this but I love hotdogs and American style BBQ too. very enjoyable!! I'm going to get me some Ribs BBQ bye!  Grin

this is meant to be a fun post not a nasty one.

Grin Grin what the fuck is wrong with you ? how could you not like pineapple on a pizza!!  Grin Grin

BTW my favorite pizza is a classic NYC tomato and cheese slice.

Pulled out of the fridge at  6 am for breakfast. with a cup of black coffee to chase it down.

So what do I know about pizza!  Grin Grin

I do know this much :

I would not like a cold slice with anchovies on it for breakfast!
Activity: 462
Merit: 603
Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events
August 13, 2023, 06:36:23 AM
So what I'm hearing is hot dogs and whipped cream on a pizza? I'm sure fillippone will agree this sounds like a truly authentic pizza!

Once someone tried to ask for a pineapple pizza in an Italian restaurant and was well served by the pizza chef.  Rumor has it that he has never asked for a pineapple pizza anywhere else on the planet.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
August 13, 2023, 05:25:44 AM
So what I'm hearing is hot dogs and whipped cream on a pizza? I'm sure fillippone will agree this sounds like a truly authentic pizza!
August 13, 2023, 05:01:02 AM
I'm going to break my spaghetti in half before I cook it next time. I hear that that's the authentic Italian way.
Can confirm. I'm like 6% Italian (on my brother's side) and that's the way I've always done it. Also, if you want a real taste of Italy, try putting pineapple on your pizza, that's sure to get you some nods from the traditionalists (and maybe even a "squisito!").
Ketchup on pasta.
Pineapple on Pizza.

It feels like a gang war is preparing nutildaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah are you filming this?

Thank God I am not using pineapple on pizza and I only eat traditional Italian style pizza  Roll Eyes

using pineapple as a pizza topping is like topping a hotdog with whipped cream and strawberries. LOL, I would never eat this but I love hotdogs and American style BBQ too. very enjoyable!! I'm going to get me some Ribs BBQ bye!  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 20, 2023, 05:08:05 PM
This is an extensive research, whoever came up with this idea to research, all the credit for the patience and time spent. I am interested in what prompted you to start the investigation about Gangs of BitcoinTalk. Also turns out to be a super post.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
March 20, 2023, 03:30:05 AM
I don't read this thread at all, (why would I? I'm not in a gang) but I can't help but wonder how many of the Chipmixer gangs and their chipmixer gang members are going to fall silent in the days, weeks and months to come?
That's a good question, and I'd been wondering about that myself--briefly.  I haven't checked the Services section or anybody's signatures, but I'd imagine all the old Chipmixer campaigners aren't going to give up on sig campaigns altogether.  Why would they? 

So if you wanted to do a little data analysis for yourself, you'd probably start by seeing who's applying to campaigns right now.  And even those who aren't might not have a significant drop in post count, since many of them are senior members who've been here for years and had been posting quality stuff well before Chipmixer.  Just my 2 sats.

Were someone to start a thread identifying those who still wear the Chimpixer signature (e.g. suchmoon and marlboroza), would it be construed as a witch hunt?  Or, would it be taken as just like this thread in identifying gang members?
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
March 19, 2023, 10:22:58 PM
I don't read this thread at all, (why would I? I'm not in a gang) but I can't help but wonder how many of the Chipmixer gangs and their chipmixer gang members are going to fall silent in the days, weeks and months to come?
That's a good question, and I'd been wondering about that myself--briefly.  I haven't checked the Services section or anybody's signatures, but I'd imagine all the old Chipmixer campaigners aren't going to give up on sig campaigns altogether.  Why would they? 

So if you wanted to do a little data analysis for yourself, you'd probably start by seeing who's applying to campaigns right now.  And even those who aren't might not have a significant drop in post count, since many of them are senior members who've been here for years and had been posting quality stuff well before Chipmixer.  Just my 2 sats.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
March 19, 2023, 10:03:54 PM
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
February 06, 2023, 07:51:48 AM
keeping funds safe for users here.......  I know how much people here love to group themselves.
You need to loosen up a little, everyone knows you are a trusted escrow, though I have never seen you doing anything other than that, maybe that's because I never visit the boards you frequent. Being recognized as a trusted member is enough of an achievement one could possibly reach given the nature of this forum.
legendary
February 05, 2023, 03:17:00 PM
I only eat traditional Italian style pizza  Roll Eyes
Traditional Italian pizza!? Everyone knows pizza was invented in New York.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
February 05, 2023, 02:32:13 PM
Ketchup on pasta.
Pineapple on Pizza.

legendary
February 05, 2023, 02:18:59 PM
-snip-
Instructions unclear. Putting ketchup and pineapple on my broken up spaghetti. Bellissimo!
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
February 05, 2023, 01:17:58 PM
I'm going to break my spaghetti in half before I cook it next time.
I'm having cappuccino after lunch.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
February 05, 2023, 01:02:23 PM

Breaking spaghetti is contended, but not lethal insult.
Ketchup on pasta.
Pineapple on Pizza.
Activity: 510
Merit: 3981
February 05, 2023, 11:57:22 AM
legendary
February 05, 2023, 09:16:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 4312
Merit: 3517
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
February 05, 2023, 09:12:35 AM
This gang looks so fearsome that even The Supreme Leader of The Thick-Skinned Gang said it's scary.
I didn't say that:
It sounds scary Undecided
I'm not afraid of The Spaghetti Gang Tongue

F

thank you for your sacrifice
February 05, 2023, 04:57:50 AM
A'ight, all this Italian gangster shit aside, yo asses better include me in any gang where'st a thick skin is a criterion for admission.  I'm not offended by the omission of my name, now, but I'm just sayin'.  Don't make me have to go to work on you clowns with a pair of pliers, a blowtorch, and my gang of pipe-hittin' brothers.

Again, just sayin'.

you should talk to babo, he's the one who runs the various gangs. pliers? blowtorch? that you're the beauty salon gang? we only deal with badass people here. Do you think you've got what it takes dude? if you have then babo will accept you in the spaghetti gang
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
February 05, 2023, 04:43:10 AM
Allow me to suggest a new Gang: The Italian Brotherhood [...]

It sounds scary Undecided

The Italian Brotherhood
Supreme Leader: fillippone, which is involved also in other shenanigans with Merit Cycling Club
Known members and adulators (wannabees): gbianchi, giammangiato, bitbollo, turtlecute, conilmionome, Paolo.Demidov, babo, Plutosky, hymperion, duesoldi, mendace, creep_o, Lillominato89, and the rest of the clan.
Reputation: in my opinion, the greatest brotherhood can be found inside Italian board. This gang looks so fearsome that even The Supreme Leader of The Thick-Skinned Gang said it's scary.
Activity: more research needed. The gang was just exposed, by an accidental mistake, and now it needs to be investigated properly in order to find out what interests its lieutenants have.
ANN: none.
First mention: February 4th, 2034, 16:40:34, when LoyceV exposed them (most likely, this was possible due to a fatal mistake of their leader, which mentioned their local mafia in plain sight).
Misc: their war cry is the following one: "3,2,1 all’ Italian mafia… si accettano scommesse…". In the end, wolwoo was right when he said that "the forum is run like a family, like the Corleone family"!
Emblem: none.

yes but our leader Fillippone is not very generous
so we are ready to depose him and change leaders in case someone wants to run
we also have the original set of daggers used against Julius Caesar, so full speed ahead and

King Fillippone is dead, long live the king! Fillippone Messina Denaro

(of course joking)

ahahahahaha
Pages:
Jump to: