Pages:
Author

Topic: Gangs of BitcoinTalk :) - page 6. (Read 7483 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
January 11, 2022, 06:39:45 AM
Another gang detected. Not sure who is the gang leader. icopress seems to be having some great role in the gang but sadly he is leaving the gang. I request GazetaBitcoin to open his eyes, investigate and present everything here, please.
Honestly, I feel a big user is leaving our gang.
Edit- icopress is already in 2 gang? Damn! He must be a spy of Foxpup trying to collect information about any other merit cycling club from the gang.
Apparently you are talking about the SIG gang, the leader of which is Hhampuz, but given the scale of this SIG network, I would say that it is better to call Hhampuz's gang - an association, (simply because in any gang, usually everyone does their own thing, while in an association everyone does the same thing).

At the expense of the second gang ... I can only say that March 13 of last year was exactly the date when I was revealed and I had no choice but to officially join the ranks of the wannabes of the cult gang whose name cannot be called.

I think he jumps like a grasshopper from a gang to another gang. Can't seem to find his place though. Or he is indeed Supreme Leader's spy Foxpup's ways are unknown to all of us.
We will never know the details of this assignment, but we certainly know that you are my friend, for your long tongue and for disclosing top secret data, in the next Wednesday will most likely be sexually abused by both members and wannabees of the gang, (I would call this action a public flogging), with the inherent spirit of the event, improvised means.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
January 08, 2022, 02:54:52 PM
Another gang detected. Not sure who is the gang leader. icopress seems to be having some great role in the gang but sadly he is leaving the gang. I request GazetaBitcoin to open his eyes, investigate and present everything here, please.

I think that was Rollbit Gang. And yes, he is sad to leave that gang, or so it seems.

Edit- icopress is already in 2 gang? Damn! He must be a spy of Foxpup trying to collect information about any other merit cycling club from the gang.

I think he jumps like a grasshopper from a gang to another gang. Can't seem to find his place though. Or he is indeed Supreme Leader's spy Foxpup's ways are unknown to all of us.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 08, 2022, 04:11:02 AM
Honestly, I feel a big user is leaving our gang.
legendary
March 13, 2021, 01:40:32 PM
Latest edit (March 13th, 2021): icopress had been added to the adulators and wannabees of Foxpup Merit Cycling Club.

1. Foxpup Merit Cycling Club

[...]

Known members and adulators (wannabees): LoyceV, suchmoon, o_e_l_e_o, marlboroza, fillippone, bitmover, tranthidung, JollyGood, examplens, GazetaBitcoin, icopress.

icopress showed in many occasions his loyalty to this gang and his obedience toward the Supreme Leader ([1], [2], [3], [4], [5]). However, as time passed and this brave padawan ventured forward into the wild territories of the forum, he realized that a helmet is not enough protection. Therefore, after an occult make-out ritual with the Supreme Leader, he asked for shelter from the smallest, yet strongest and sexiest gang of the forum!

What do you choose - family or famiglia?

Time has come for icopress to choose famiglia!
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
October 27, 2020, 11:31:03 PM
Latest edit (October 27th, 2020): the wish of The Grand Prophet of the Cult of Lauda has been fulfilled. The gang has been moved to the Defunct section and the OP was updated accordingly.

Edit 2: the gang was disbanded and moved to the Defunct section, as per Grand Prophet's request. For more information about how to cherish the memory of Lauda please contact nullius, The Grand Prophet of the Cult of Lauda, or visit the appropriate Laudatory Lore, in memoriam topic. The Grand Prophet will guide all the gang members feeling lost after their leader retired.

Thank you, Gazeta!

By the power vested in me as Grand Prophet, in accord with the final decree of the Divine Catbat—
After this post, "Lauda" will cease to exist.
—I have been worshipping sacred ikons of nonexistent cats:

Am I not known for tech posts?  This was the best tech post that I have made in awhile!  But it was subtle—a sort of sly ninja tech post inserted into the topic.  Take a closer look.  My latest homage to Lauda is made by kitty AI:

I have also been accused of being part of "Lauda's Gang" on at least a couple of occasions; a good thing that comes from this dissolution is now idiot scammers who get busted can't readily blame being busted on Lauda. I'm sure that they will continue the tradition anyway because they are, after all, pretty dumb, and that's why they are scammers.

It is true, they are not exactly what one could call “trusted sources”—unless one ideates a conspiracy theory expanding Lauda gang membership to both Quickseller and PrimeNumber7.

Quote from: KaneVWE
Sure the deal lauda and quicksellout 7 did
Quote from: bonesjonesreturns
Given the irrefutable evidence of laudas scamming in the other thread you posted in lauda should have a flag.
Nutildah should probably have one too

Of course, they are hallucinating.

Free images of Lauda:
ThisCatDoesNotExist.com

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
October 27, 2020, 05:09:33 AM
I have also been accused of being part of "Lauda's Gang" on at least a couple of occasions; a good thing that comes from this dissolution is now idiot scammers who get busted can't readily blame being busted on Lauda. I'm sure that they will continue the tradition anyway because they are, after all, pretty dumb, and that's why they are scammers.

Also... now that TECSHARE has unexpectedly taken some sort of lengthy or indefinite hiatus, the Clown Car gang doesn't have a clear motive anymore. So I guess I go back to my default membership in the Hat Gang ("set" of the Wall Observer gang).

legendary
October 27, 2020, 04:35:06 AM
Latest edit (October 27th, 2020): the wish of The Grand Prophet of the Cult of Lauda has been fulfilled. The gang has been moved to the Defunct section and the OP was updated accordingly.

Edit 2: the gang was disbanded and moved to the Defunct section, as per Grand Prophet's request. For more information about how to cheris the memory of Lauda please contact nullius, The Grand Prophet of the Cult of Lauda, or visit the appropriate Laudatory Lore, in memoriam topic. The Grand Prophet will guide all the gang members feeling lost after their leader retired.
legendary
October 23, 2020, 04:31:01 PM
Gazeta, upon the foregoing, I respectfully request that you amend OP to note that the “Lauda gang” is officially disbanded, upon authority of its Grand Prophet.  As Lauda would have wanted.

Roger that, Grand Prophet. With sorrow in my heart, I will move Cult of Lauda to Defunct gangs as soon as possible. I'll think meanwhile about a representative epitaph. I'll update OP and this post once it' done.
copper member
October 23, 2020, 04:37:30 AM
I think that Cult of Lauda gang needs their new supreme leader fast [...]

There's already a few wannabe "leaders" trying to create a Cult of Lame and Inane Tripe or perhaps a Cult of Utterly Nauseating Textwalls but I predict failure.

suchmoon, your passive-aggressive behaviour is unbecoming.  It is also revealing:  It shows that you fear me.

I do not think that I have ever before seen you so assiduously avoid direct conflict with someone toward whom you seethe with such venom.

Just to reassure you a bit, I have no intent of wasting my life on a forum war to unseat you from your DT fiefdom.

Unfortunately, I do need to address this hereby.  Not so much your calumny against me, as the dangerous suggestion being bandied about.

Code:
----- BEGIN MAGICALLY SIGNED MESSAGE -----

I knew Lauda much better than most of the people engaged in various speculations and pronouncements.  Moreover, I will take as her public endorsement her choice to draw on things that I made for her as her final, permanent avatar and personal text.  Wherefore officially, hereby, I declare myself to be the new Grand Prophet of the Cult of Lauda.

And by my authority as Grand Prophet, I hereby declare that insofar as DT is concerned, the Cult of Lauda is dissolved.

Lauda is gone.  And upon her apotheosis from a mere witch to a deity, the Catbat Goddess Herself decreed her own wishes as to her name and reputation:

I have one of the highest name-recognition accounts on the forum. This places on me a responsibility. It is not to feed my strong ego that I say, it is a valuable account with a high reputation - a trust that people place in my unseen body, through the name of "Lauda". If I cease to be "Lauda" then according to my well-known principles, I must affirmatively prevent anybody else from using this name and forum account ever again.

Although that was said in the context of money, I knew Lauda well enough to know that she would also not want for anybody to take up leadership of the “Lauda gang” for purposes of trust and reputation.  That includes me.  And it includes everybody else on this forum.

Moreover, if she had wanted somehow to pass the torch of her DT position to me or anybody else, then she would have told me, and provided appropriate instructions for a line of succession.  She did not.

As such, my authority as Grand Prophet is limited to the ritual maintenance of Laudatory Lore, in memoriamto keeping the eternal flame alive at the Altar of the Catbat—to the arcane study of crypto-sourcery—and also, to guarding Lauda’s reputation against misappropriation.

Signed,

nullius
Grand Prophet
Cult of Lauda

Code:
------ END MAGICALLY SIGNED MESSAGE ------

I have been contemplating, and am beginning to prepare something Lauda-related.  It may take awhile.

The god of Bitcoin commands, you shall keep safe your private keys.  An ye lose your private keys, the god of Bitcoin shall curse ye.  An ye let your private keys be stolen, the god of Bitcoin shall bless the thief and curse ye.

I am too much of a lone wolf to run a forum “gang”.  Furthermore, I lack Lauda’s unlimited devotion.  The cat got where she was, because she spent years of her life doing mostly thankless grunt work for the benefit of the community!  I am not that altruistic.

If you want to worship my cult, HoDL.

If you trust me, then trust me.  If not, not.  I will stand on my own reputation, thank you very much.

Although Lauda’s trust of me, and her trust of my judgment, are no doubt a considerable part of my reputation, I am not her.  I had many amicable disagreements with her; and we have very different personalities.

She was brilliant—and even moreso in private than on the forum!  A rare mind, truly unique—and irreplaceable.

I am nobody.

Nobody said this in mid-2018, and “nobody” was not here to say the obvious.
...“trust nobody”, “ask nobody’s permission”, “let no one be the eternal dictator of the world”, etc.

Let nobody enslave you.  Nobody is entitled to seize your wealth, your freedom, and your virgin daughter.  No one is a god.

Fear nothing.

No man is immortal.  No one is invincible.  And nobody understands women.

Gazeta, upon the foregoing, I respectfully request that you amend OP to note that the “Lauda gang” is officially disbanded, upon authority of its Grand Prophet.  As Lauda would have wanted.

Edit: since October 19th, 2020, the supreme leader of the gang made a step behind, retiring in a better place, away of the hard life of the forum where even the founder is banned! But who will lead the army of the followers now? And who will control the system from now on? Could that be Foxpup, which already controls the merits system? Would that be an overwhelm for this gang leader which is known though for being a strong one? Could Foxpup reunite the two gangs into a single one which would become a legion? Or will this gang be another defunct one and the followers will spread away...? Only time will tell.

Answer:  Whoever comes to lead various individuals who have been following Lauda will need to succeed without involving Lauda’s reputation.

Edit 2020-10-26:  Added anchor tag.  (No substantive changes.)
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
October 21, 2020, 06:07:00 AM
I think that Cult of Lauda gang needs their new supreme leader fast or
Apparently I joined the Cult of Lauda only a month before The Cat left:
Untrusted feedback
smartcontracts100 | 2020-09-15 | Reference | Scammer part of Lauda Gang
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 20, 2020, 08:56:08 PM
I think that Cult of Lauda gang needs their new supreme leader fast or maybe we shall witness many hard forks starting with Cult of Luda Cash or Cult of Lauda Vision. Who will emerge and take the tron in this dangerous times?

There's already a few wannabe "leaders" trying to create a Cult of Lame and Inane Tripe or perhaps a Cult of Utterly Nauseating Textwalls but I predict failure.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
October 20, 2020, 08:13:33 PM
since October 19th, 2020, the supreme leader of the gang made a step behind, retiring in a better place, away of the hard life of the forum where even the founder is banned! But who will lead the army of the followers now? And who will control the system from now on? Could that be Foxpup, which already controls the merits system? Would that be an overwhelm for this gang leader which is known though for being a strong one? Could Foxpup reunite the two gangs into a single one which would become a legion? Or will this gang be another defunct one and the followers will spread away...? Only time will tell.

I think that Cult of Lauda gang needs their new supreme leader fast or maybe we shall witness many hard forks starting with Cult of Luda Cash or Cult of Lauda Vision. Who will emerge and take the tron in this dangerous times?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
October 20, 2020, 09:50:46 AM
I nominate for listing:  The Don Quixote gang.  Membership: 1
I am neither pro nor against guns, but if both parties reside in locations where they can be bought and sold legally, I don't think there are problems in offering them for sale via the forum. Whether it should or shouldn't be done can't be decided by one member who doesn't like it. One of the forum rules states that only items that are legal in your country/jurisdiction can be sold/bought, if I am not mistaken.   
legendary
October 20, 2020, 09:12:49 AM
now that Lauda is gone from the forum, bitcointalk is a gang-free forum.

Nooo, you mean that every gang now vanishes like a sand castle destroyed by the wind? It can't be! Would the other gang leaders discontinue their gangs Huh

Just as well, too, since dividing members up into who they allied themselves with was a very divisive thing and not a positive one by any means.

Heh, becoming serious, you are right, of course. But you know that this topic is a pamphlet. All these gangs are the ill imagination of some who believe they are persecuted here (although they aren't). But mentioning the gangs in a funny way it's fun. And I also noticed that it also strengthens the belief that they really exist Smiley This way, those with the ill imagination will believe even stronger about the existence of these gangs. You know who they are, right?

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
October 20, 2020, 05:34:37 AM
Meanwhile, I updated a bit the description of Cult of Lauda, as the recent events required an update of this (sadly) leader-less gang:
I think that was the "gang" that started all this gang stuff, and it never really even was one--so now that Lauda is gone from the forum, bitcointalk is a gang-free forum.

Just as well, too, since dividing members up into who they allied themselves with was a very divisive thing and not a positive one by any means.
legendary
October 20, 2020, 05:04:08 AM
I nominate for listing:  The Don Quixote gang.  Membership: 1 (trust page).  It has just declared war on the forum itself!

Looooooool! I almost spilled my coffee when I saw your post!

This weirdo and his actions somehow remember me of another village idiot here, which also started multiple similar wars:

Thanks for the suggestion, nullius! I have to think to a nice and funny description for this gang you proposed. If you have any idea, you can write it here, following the model from the OP Smiley

Meanwhile, I updated a bit the description of Cult of Lauda, as the recent events required an update of this (sadly) leader-less gang:

Edit: since October 19th, 2020, the supreme leader of the gang made a step behind, retiring in a better place, away of the hard life of the forum where even the founder is banned! But who will lead the army of the followers now? And who will control the system from now on? Could that be Foxpup, which already controls the merits system? Would that be an overwhelm for this gang leader which is known though for being a strong one? Could Foxpup reunite the two gangs into a single one which would become a legion? Or will this gang be another defunct one and the followers will spread away...? Only time will tell.
copper member
October 17, 2020, 06:58:00 PM
I nominate for listing:  The Don Quixote gang.  Membership: 1 (trust page).  It has just declared war on the forum itself!

Alternatively, the entire forum has to be closed.
Well, I'm sure the worldwide authorities and especially the .org TLD registry will be interested about ongoing unregulated weapon deals here on Bitcointalk what is normally stuff for the darknet. This was not a warning. This was an announcement.

I'll be back!

I just put aside what I was writing.  I need to go make popcorn.

legendary
July 22, 2020, 01:09:45 AM
You are proven to be racist. None of your threads or comments here should be taken seriously. Jerk off with thinking yourself as a introductor for all the gangs, while you don't care or even know about the facts. Nice game you have made out of it.

Lol. How was I proven to be racist Huh However, you are right with this part: "None of your threads or comments here should be taken seriously.".

Also, I believe you didn't read OP carefully, which is a basic idea when writing in any topic:

I decided to start this topic - Gangs of New York BitcoinTalk - as a reaction towards the funny idea that the forum is full of gangs.

[...]

Please treat this topic as a pamphlet

Another option is that you are too illiterate to understand the term pamphlet (I'm not going to translate it for you, sorry).
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
July 21, 2020, 11:32:46 PM

@gentlemand: as you can see, it is highly not recommended to not get involved with the Otoman horde. Even if you take their part, they'll still attack you. They did this for the past 900 years.

You are proven to be racist. None of your threads or comments here should be taken seriously. Jerk off with thinking yourself as a introductor for all the gangs, while you don't care or even know about the facts. Nice game you have made out of it.
legendary
July 21, 2020, 11:14:47 PM
Mockingbird! Your jokes are as low as you are.

[...]

Now fuck u go and find another work.

It is impressive that you managed to dodge absolutely all the questions I asked you above. Perhaps you didn't see them? Should I write them again? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: