Pages:
Author

Topic: Gangs of BitcoinTalk :) - page 10. (Read 7483 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
February 26, 2020, 05:06:09 AM
Latest update: I added two emblems for Cult of Lauda, as requested.

The Queen of Cats guides us. The Queen of Cats teaches us. The Queen of Cats protects us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.

I bow down in front of the Supreme Leader!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
February 25, 2020, 05:43:12 AM
The Queen of Cats guides us. The Queen of Cats teaches us. The Queen of Cats protects us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.

In our Cats, we serve.

Meowlism13
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 11937
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
February 25, 2020, 04:46:01 AM
If you do not HAT, then you do not GANG!!!    Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
February 24, 2020, 10:48:00 PM

“Oile nu pot fi învățate să gândească, precum câinii nu pot fi dresați să cânte fragmente de operă.” — nullius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Tcd1jdW74

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
February 24, 2020, 04:06:09 PM

* nullius illum miseret

+5 to the first adequately to explain the pun that I just made.  This offer is time-limited to 24 hours from the posting hereof.

Ph.D is a term used in the Anglophone world as shorthand for Philosopiae doctor, or doctor in philosophy.
The term Philosophy comes from the Latin word “philosophĭa”, which is derived from the Greek word ϕιλoσoϕία, whose roots are φιλεῖν (phileîn- to love) and «σoϕία» (sophia-knowledge).
So the first and most ethanol ogi al correct meaning of philosopher is “knowledge lover”. Definitely someone who shouldn’t need to lookup in a dictionary how to spell his title.
Nullius illum miseret, si scribere 'Philosophiæ’ non scit
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
February 24, 2020, 02:29:30 PM
Sounds like a pussy alt gang.

I'm no expert on the topic but I believe some of the gangs are forked from others.

Although alia turned out to be only the “pussy alt” of a scammer, her attempt to screw over the Supreme Leader of the sexiest ungang, inter alia, resulted in her getting hardforked without consensus.*

I’m an expert on the topic.

Is there a requirement for initiation to join a gang? I found this on the web, I listed some of it below.
  • Initiation by cop
  • Being jumped in or beat in
  • Sexed in
  • Jacked In
My gang has become somewhat infamous for its use of the third method. It's not strictly a requirement, but it certainly helps, and in any case I've yet to hear any complaints. Grin

For what position (so to speak) do you suppose that I was preparing alia?

You want in?  You wish.
Loading image...

Most importantly, as a cult leader, I have the prerogative of taking advantage of... attractive female followers in other ways

Such “other ways” need not be only for my personal gratification.  I will observe that though in the same breath I essentially reserved the right to make my followers give me all they have and more, what I have actually done is a most excellent job of being one of these:

not getting paid shit for their shit.

An alia would be useful for a cult that has entry requirements, as a prophylactic to prevent penetration of the Nullian ungang by NSA honeypots.  I run tight opsec.  And I have standards:  Initiation requires seminal work.

This gang even demands wetwork:  Oaths of fire and water sealed in the font of a counterintelligence agent disguised as an innocent camgirl.  Would you join me?  Your passion will be put to the test.  Bring me a sword.

where there is Gang there also must be a Bang. Gang-Bang.

I remember Jet Cash had a similar thought, so there is hope:

I don't seem to be in any gangs. I was going to say that if there is a gang bang, please can I join in, but I'm not sure that we have any girls here any more.

Abandon hope, all ye who enter her.  For this observation by one of my chief competitors is true enough:

No, you cannot get out of it.  Cults are enter only.

Loading image...
The actual fence is much higher,
and it works both ways.

And though my thus effort with alia was mislaid in the sense of the best-laid plans of mice and men, I turn lemons into lemonade:  I accidentally became the subject of the forum’s most famous sex scandal!  Two years later, people are still discussing it, and personally inquiring for the details.  —Mostly just from curiosity, or to tease me.  Mostly.

So as for cats and lone wolves.  I expect for my next post on this thread to be more popular. :-)

Of course, that meant that my planned next post was about alia.  Unfortunately, it is not yet complete; thus, this hereby is only a teaser of a teaser.  The prospective title:  Nullius in alia, Nullius aliorum aliorsum:  Cum errore inter alia, contra artem amatoriam, pane crisandi, circensibus irrumationis.  That title is not expected to be popular—but the (English) content will be, because it’s about a sex scandal!

Sex scandals are always popular, in the sense of “panem et circenses”; and my dubious distinction as the subject of the forum’s most famous sex scandal has, after all, become a part of my reputational panache.  Far be it from me to be unpopular!

Those who are uninterested in sex scandals may attempt puzzling out the title, laugh at me if I erred in my such subtle exploitation of Latin grammar, and/or appreciate the history, philosophy, and social commentary which, to meet the standards of a “nullius post”, I must perforce cryptically hash into the story of a sex scandal.

Oh, and I do not actually know Latin.  The foregoing onion-layered ball of puns was produced using magic.  Cult leader, etc.

A Salutary Lesson from the
Gang of Philological Pedants

Membership: 1

Nor you knew Latin (I suppose).

Though you were not addressing me, I should point out that, although I just said that I do not know Latin (according to my own standards, or any reasonable standards of scholarship), I may damn myself with faint praise by observing that I know more Latin than some do.

That is worse than dog Latin:  It is bitch Latin.  It exemplifies the folly of mashing together words found in an English-Latin dictionary, without having even the slightest clue about Latin grammar.

testimoniumnominative, accusative, or vocative singular of second declension neuter noun testimonium.
libertatumgenitive plural of third declension feminine noun libertas.  No other options than “of liberties” or “liberties’”.
iustitianominative, ablative, or vocative singular of first declension feminine noun iustitia.  Well, I suppose that I could perhaps imagine a way that maybe the ablative could be applied in its instrumental sense to make the whole phrase just a tiny bit less asinine.  (For the beavises and buttheads in the audience, I must clarify that “asinine” evokes an ass in the sense of a donkey, not in the American sense of an arse.)

LOL.  Of course, he also does not know the meaning of either of the respective words “objective” and “standards”.

And of course, I did a brief search to see if he was drawing some stock phrase or motto from speakers of barbarous Latin, or perhaps the worst vulgar Latin of the Dark Ages.  If he was, I could not find it—and anyway, it would only mean he was such as fool as the blind following the blind.

Not that I would expect any better from the same fool whose very name mutilates the Latin digraph representing X/χ (chi) from τέχνη.  Spelling “tech” as “tec” is as stupid as would be, mutatis mutandis, abbreviating “philosophiae doctor” as “P.D.” instead of “Ph.D.”, thus breaking the digraph for Greek Φ/φ (phi).  Cf. [confer, ‘compare’] Ψ/ψ (psi), as seen in English pseudonym (< ψευδώνυμoς).

* nullius condemns and contemns the award of so-called “Ph.D.” degrees to anybody who cannot spell philosophiae doctor without looking it up in a dictionary—or who cannot readily explain the origins and meaning of the term.

Techies who are sufficiently old-school may be perhaps familiar with Prof. Knuth’s TeX (Tεχ), and with arχiv.org (formerly known as xxx.lanl.gov, LOL).  Those are enough of a botch:  Latin X is far away from Greek X.  However, at least the progenitors thereof were sufficiently knowledgeable to squeeze away the CH digraph in a way that makes sense!

As for TE**SHARE’s bitch-Latin, it would indeed look more intelligent to say, exempli gratia, “Techsharius trollus stupidius est”:  That is obviously a joke, and not the empty posturing of a pretentious retard who is obsessed with Arguing On The Internet.

TECSHARE “winning”

But if he really wants to dress to impress, I suggest styling it as such:

TESTIMONIVM·LIBERTATVM·IVSTITIA

* nullius illum miseret

+5 to the first adequately to explain the pun that I just made.  This offer is time-limited to 24 hours from the posting hereof.

“Oile nu pot fi învățate să gândească, precum câinii nu pot fi dresați să cânte fragmente de operă.” — nullius

Das will spielen.
legendary
February 24, 2020, 09:45:48 AM
In the Collectors Gang? I think you have to talk to minerjones first Smiley

Edit: I also updated the description of The Objective Standards Guild, with its newest naming convention.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 24, 2020, 09:11:09 AM
New update as of today: the Collectors Gang! Thank you iasenko and ChiBitCTy for pointing out this big gang Smiley

I want in.  Who do I have to discredit?
legendary
February 24, 2020, 09:08:08 AM
Damn there's one big gang missing in the big picture, the bone bitcoin Collectors, those are many, with MJ as a top collector, but he is also a team leader of the The Escrow team

New update as of today: the Collectors Gang! Thank you iasenko and ChiBitCTy for pointing out this big gang Smiley
legendary
February 22, 2020, 11:59:22 AM
How about this gang?
The Scam Busters Gang

Hehe thx for the suggestion! Added! With a few modifications; I hope you don't mind.

where there is Gang there also must be a Bang. Gang-Bang.

I remember Jet Cash had a similar thought, so there is hope:

I don't seem to be in any gangs. I was going to say that if there is a gang bang, please can I join in, but I'm not sure that we have any girls here any more.

What about Gang of Trolls and Lunatics or Gang of Scammers and Cheaters?

Cheaters Gang is mentioned already and scammers are mentioned as a faction of this mother gang. The trolls and lunatics are also included, in the "etc" from the end of the mother gang's description Smiley

The Cheaters Gang - [...] This gang acts also as a mother gang, containing various bands, such as The Merit Abusers, [...] The Thieves, Scam Gang Mafia etc.
legendary
February 21, 2020, 08:20:47 PM
Gangs by their very definition are Organised Crime Syndicates

That is only one very narrow definition.

The word "gang" has different meanings and also is used differently in different countries.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gang

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
February 21, 2020, 06:50:33 PM
How about this gang?

The Scam Busters Gang
Supreme Leader: ICOEthics (although not active)
Known members and adulators (wannabees): TalkStar, Lafu, witcher_sense, dkbit98, xtraelv, Coolcryptovator, Rikafip, Raja_MBZ, masulum, tvplus006, DroomieChikito, morvillz7z, lovesmayfamilis, ScamViruS, mosprognoz, JollyGood, Lafu, tmfp, and yours truly.
Activity: Scam Accusations board, of course. Doing investigative work in the background, very quiet group. But as soon as they have evidences and proofs of scams (ICO projects with plagiarized whitepapers, fake teams, fake give-aways), they are going to exposed it. Those accused can defend themselves, but 90% didn't have the balls because they are caught with their pants down.
ANN: none.
First mention: I can't remember
Misc: Everyone has its own ways of finding those cyber criminals, the leader has show some of his tactics and so as the rest of the gang. That's why the gang is slowly growing in numbers every year. Myself didn't involved that much, just late 2019. So there could be others there who may want to join the gang in the coming years.
Emblem: (not official)
Activity: 372
Merit: 39
Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™
February 21, 2020, 06:28:06 PM
Gangs by their very definition are Organised Crime Syndicates
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
February 21, 2020, 05:49:07 PM
I like the Ali-G introduction, and where there is Gang there also must be a Bang. Gang-Bang.

What about Gang of Trolls and Lunatics or Gang of Scammers and Cheaters?
legendary
February 21, 2020, 03:07:15 PM
Vires in numeris!

Unfortunately for you, young padawan, you never knew this! Nor you knew Latin (I suppose). I hope you have sense of humour though Smiley

P.S.: don't shoot the messenger / historian Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
February 21, 2020, 02:31:24 PM
Note: some users are part of more gangs, for greater security; it seems the leaders don't mind Smiley It is also highly advisable for members to join at least one gang (and if they can, even more gangs), for their own protection! Power comes in cliques, everybody knows that.

What an cheap advice of engaging in mobbing !
legendary
February 21, 2020, 08:27:51 AM
I have the same impression myself; however, I can't say precisely.

- February 21st, 2020 update (in case you missed it): paycheck of the Merit Cycling Club members. Please don't shoot the messenger Smiley
- a few more typos corrected
- a few more alliances / beefs mentioned.

Thank you xtraelv for your suggestions!
legendary
February 21, 2020, 07:39:01 AM
The WO gang can be a subsidiary of CoL (The Cult of Lauda) if you reach consensus about it. This is my offer. Talk to your fellow members. Tongue
No, I wouldn't do that, I respect you, but I worship kittens, not you  Tongue WO will not be a subsidiary of CoL, WO freedom forever  Grin Grin So now we will have 2 different gangs split up from your gang LOL  Grin CoL is a separate gang from Kitty Cult  Tongue

Sounds like a pussy alt gang.

I'm no expert on the topic but I believe some of the gangs are forked from others.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
February 21, 2020, 05:37:23 AM
The WO gang can be a subsidiary of CoL (The Cult of Lauda) if you reach consensus about it. This is my offer. Talk to your fellow members. Tongue
No, I wouldn't do that, I respect you, but I worship kittens, not you  Tongue WO will not be a subsidiary of CoL, WO freedom forever  Grin Grin So now we will have 2 different gangs split up from your gang LOL  Grin CoL is a separate gang from Kitty Cult  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
February 21, 2020, 05:10:34 AM
Nice topic. We need an objective metric to evaluate the gangs to see which one is the most powerful. Does my Kitty Cult win? Tongue
Should we talk about something else? Can one member from one gang belong to another  Tongue I am talking about your Kitty Cult  Wink Me and many other WO members love cats (I have a cool cat on my hat  Grin), check our hats and you'll see that there are lots of cats  Tongue If I'm not mistaken, you are also active at WO. So we will belong to both gangs, right?
Pages:
Jump to: