Pages:
Author

Topic: Gangs of BitcoinTalk :) - page 5. (Read 7489 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 3981
January 21, 2023, 07:57:23 PM
Edit: Guess I'm starting a new gang called The Shitty Table Maker Gang b/c I don't know how to get all the words in the first column on one row.
Try this (quick and dirty): [...]
color=transparent works even better.
Huh, that's pretty interesting (at least, to me it is).

Loyce suggested working around the problem by simulating a non-breaking space, with:

Foxpup[color=white]_[/color]Merit[color=white]_[/color]Cycling[color=white]_[/color]Club

This would have resulted in visible underscores, so nutildah tweaked it, as follows:

Foxpup[color=white][size=4pt]_[/size][/color]Merit[color=white][size=4pt]_[/size][/color]Cycling[color=white][size=4pt]_[/size][/color]Club

o_e_l_e_o improved it, with:

Foxpup[color=transparent]_[/color]Merit[color=transparent]_[/color]Cycling[color=transparent]_[/color]Club

Another solution would have been to use a real non-breaking space (U+00A0), like this:

Foxpup Merit Cycling Club

It makes me wonder if it would be worth it to add [nbsp] to the BBCode parser? (I've done it on my branch, but don't want to bug theymos with a merge request unless other people think it's useful.)

P.S. So that there's actually something on-topic in this post: I would apply to join the Thick-Skinned gang, but I think my reaction to Loyce making fun of my rank disqualifies me. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
January 21, 2023, 03:47:34 PM
I like how simpletons think.🤣 no offence.
There are only 3 main gangs, 2 of them controlling infrastructures, the third act as NPCs( non playable characters, including you, me and the rest of us).

1: Don Hillary aka andco.
Sub gangs: campaigns, entire gambling business, related forum moderation stuff.

2: Dark_Star aka Don corleone.
Role: influencing 90% of gang 1 members( being on his payroll).
Sub gang(s): gang number 1.

3: NPCs.
Role: roaming the boards, giving merits, report shitposts, do the shitposting task on a daily/weekly basis, occasionally guiding newbie NPCs on several topics, constantly trying to prove worth to the governing administration.
Sub gang: outcasts, negative trusted, lurkers in the shadows.

Misc: #1 & #2 are 99 degree master masons, names you frequently see around the boards posting and earning most of the merits are celebrities aka illuminaties. NPCs are mostly sheeps with a chance of some wolves existing as a wild card.

At last let us not forget about theymos aka the president.
Role: please refer to Joe Biden and his role ( practically no important role, just a name and a face). Facking lol.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
January 21, 2023, 02:23:21 PM
I was going to kick up a fuss about nutildah excluding me from the thick skin gang, but if I do that I'll no longer be a member. Tongue

Atta boy. Tongue Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
January 21, 2023, 01:58:52 PM
Do you have any proof to back up your claims that LoyceV is 1 person or a person at all?

No I do not. It may be a team of people who works for the NSA.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
January 21, 2023, 01:36:22 PM
I was going to kick up a fuss about nutildah excluding me from the thick skin gang, but if I do that I'll no longer be a member. Tongue
I thought of that too. It's a trap Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
January 21, 2023, 01:13:49 PM
legendary
January 21, 2023, 12:54:44 PM
I will never understand how that is not a conflict of interests.
Are you trying to start a gang war?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
January 21, 2023, 12:50:14 PM
Could just be LoyceV, in that case is 1 person still a "gang"? idk
Do you have any proof to back up your claims that LoyceV is 1 person or a person at all?
Not only that, but LoyceV has been cycling merits for team Foxpup for quite a while now. I will never understand how that is not a conflict of interests.  
legendary
January 21, 2023, 11:51:55 AM
color=transparent works even better.
legendary
January 21, 2023, 10:30:25 AM
Try this (quick and dirty):

Weird hack but it does look better this way, thanks
legendary
January 21, 2023, 10:10:16 AM
Edit: Guess I'm starting a new gang called The Shitty Table Maker Gang b/c I don't know how to get all the words in the first column on one row.
Try this (quick and dirty):
Code:
Foxpup[color=white]_[/color]Merit[color=white]_[/color]Cycling[color=white]_[/color]Club
legendary
January 21, 2023, 09:45:53 AM
For some reason I was reminded of this thread.

Where are the gangs now?

Let's do a quick update:

NameStatusNotes
Foxpup_Merit_Cycling_Club_Active Still going strong as evidenced by avatar wearers.
Thick-Skinned GangThreatened  Could just be LoyceV, in that case is 1 person still a "gang"? idk
Nullian CultInactiveDisappeared when nullius lost his marbles & left the forum for the 6th time.
Clown CartelDissolved   Defeated by TECSHARE (RIP).
Mod GangActive We still have admins & mods.
Wall Observer GangActive Still thriving in the WO thread as evidenced by hat wearers.
Spambusters GangInactive Haven't heard a whole lot from them lately.
Scambusters GangDissolved Dissipated after the mysterious disappearance of boss ICOEthics.
Collectors GangActive They are still around collecting things in their own bubble of the forum.
Cult of LaudaDissolved Boss Lauda was mortally wounded and forced into retirement.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
February 10, 2022, 10:13:04 PM
God you guys are gay  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Have fun
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
January 12, 2022, 07:08:52 AM
Mi scusi! Mi scusi!
You shouldn't have said that ... now I will associate you with a filthy, mustachioed, lustful Italian.

Every Italian is filthy, mustachioed, lustful.

Just imagine this guy wearing a red Mc Donald hat and you would have a pretty close Due to my limited editing skill, this is my best representation of my current situation:

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
January 12, 2022, 06:37:01 AM
I'd just like to remind everyone that sadomasochism isn't sexual abuse as long as it's consensual. Incidentally, the safeword for tomorrow's orgy is "flüggåɘnk∂€čhiœßølʃên". Wink

Dear Supreme Leader, please forgive icopress' innocence, as he probably did not taste yet the true pleasures of life. As you know, he is at the age of wearing socks with foxes Smiley This is why he sees them as abuses. But he is young and he will learn in time to truly appreciate such delights Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
January 11, 2022, 02:05:23 PM
Mi scusi! Mi scusi!
You shouldn't have said that ... now I will associate you with a filthy, mustachioed, lustful Italian.

legendary
January 11, 2022, 12:57:02 PM
Incidentally, the safeword for tomorrow's orgy is "flüggåɘnk∂€čhiœßølʃên". Wink
Mi scusi! Mi scusi!
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
January 11, 2022, 12:21:41 PM
I'd just like to remind everyone that sadomasochism isn't sexual abuse as long as it's consensual. Incidentally, the safeword for tomorrow's orgy is "flüggåɘnk∂€čhiœßølʃên". Wink
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
January 11, 2022, 08:45:12 AM
we certainly know that you are my friend, for your long tongue and for disclosing top secret data, in the next Wednesday will most likely be sexually abused by both members and wannabees of the gang, (I would call this action a public flogging)

Me, waiting for next Wedbesday be like

Pages:
Jump to: