Pages:
Author

Topic: Gangs of BitcoinTalk :) - page 7. (Read 7483 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1135
July 21, 2020, 08:43:07 AM
Well, let's take every allegation of yours in order Smiley

Baboon is your father, pimp

Excepting that a baboon couldn't possibly have a pimp offspring, I really don't understand what's the connection with a freelancer here:

Don't think everyone is a freelancer!

How much money did you enter the market with?

That's another weird question. What market are you talking about? And no matter the market, what's the relevance of this question?

Favorite profiles to send sMerit to
Profile            Number           Sum
nullius                  9           122
podpaymentcoin       1            50
fillippone                 8             21

MULTİ ACCOUNT !!! https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?id=1285797

Yes, @fillippone and @nullius are my alt accounts. I'm farming fillippone, as I have most merits on this account, then nullius, but from time to time I'm sending me some merits back on GazetaBitcoin too. You caught me here oink oink Smiley

You go and your fathers come!

Again, something I don't understand. I go where? And my fathers come where? And from where do they come? And why did you say "fathers" instead of father? Is it possible for anyone to have more than 1 father Huh

Slightly rude name.

I didn't pick that name, I just used it. The Otomans were previously named baboons by others (by Lauda, if I remember well) -- so don't shoot the messenger. However, as you could see by yourself, no good deed goes unpunished. You tried to speak up in the favor of the baboons and, as a result, you ended up in being accused by wolwoo that you are also part of the gang Smiley

I lost a lot of money that you and your gang (CM) ripped your ass to win.
fuck your merit, gangs & trust

@gentlemand: as you can see, it is highly not recommended to not get involved with the Otoman horde. Even if you take their part, they'll still attack you. They did this for the past 900 years.

I would stop writing if he didn't insult the dishonest below

So you admit that the ones mentioned by me are indeed dishonest, do I understand that right? Meaning all the Turks inside your gang.

I have been summoned to this discussion because my name was made.

I cannot be Gazeta alt account.

He drinks wine in plastic bottles.

I despise alcool in plastic bottles

Excepting the obvious difference between us, this post made me laugh so much that I sent you a merit -- merit which, of course, will fire up again the conspiracy from wolwoo's mind about our alt ccounts.

As a side note, I'm encouraging you to try plastic bottles too Smiley

Mockingbird! Your jokes are as low as you are. Have you seen me mocking and humiliating a nation-race? All people are equal, but racists like you (of any nationality) are skulls, jerks, and keen on classifying people. If you are going to classify people, classify them as dignified or dishonest, good or bad people. Classification according to race, color or gender! Am I insulting the Romanians? Do I nickname the Russians? I like my nation but I don't say "superior race". I don't have a vile complex like you.

You imply that I have set up the gang for Chipmixer signature with Vispilio. I don't even have an application for Chipmixer. Even though they don't take ...

You opened this title to say "no gang", but as everyone knows, there are a lot of big and small gangs. You are a personality that is wandering around, trying to get hurt by someone. I say everything I want to say to everyone, so nobody likes. I don't care!
Now fuck u go and find another work.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6520
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
July 21, 2020, 02:37:34 AM
Well, let's take every allegation of yours in order Smiley

Baboon is your father, pimp

Excepting that a baboon couldn't possibly have a pimp offspring, I really don't understand what's the connection with a freelancer here:

Don't think everyone is a freelancer!

How much money did you enter the market with?

That's another weird question. What market are you talking about? And no matter the market, what's the relevance of this question?

Favorite profiles to send sMerit to
Profile            Number           Sum
nullius                  9           122
podpaymentcoin       1            50
fillippone                 8             21

MULTİ ACCOUNT !!! https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?id=1285797

Yes, @fillippone and @nullius are my alt accounts. I'm farming fillippone, as I have most merits on this account, then nullius, but from time to time I'm sending me some merits back on GazetaBitcoin too. You caught me here oink oink Smiley

You go and your fathers come!

Again, something I don't understand. I go where? And my fathers come where? And from where do they come? And why did you say "fathers" instead of father? Is it possible for anyone to have more than 1 father Huh

Slightly rude name.

I didn't pick that name, I just used it. The Otomans were previously named baboons by others (by Lauda, if I remember well) -- so don't shoot the messenger. However, as you could see by yourself, no good deed goes unpunished. You tried to speak up in the favor of the baboons and, as a result, you ended up in being accused by wolwoo that you are also part of the gang Smiley

I lost a lot of money that you and your gang (CM) ripped your ass to win.
fuck your merit, gangs & trust

@gentlemand: as you can see, it is highly not recommended to not get involved with the Otoman horde. Even if you take their part, they'll still attack you. They did this for the past 900 years.

So you admit that the ones mentioned by me are indeed dishonest, do I understand that right? Meaning all the Turks inside your gang.

Excepting the obvious difference between us, this post made me laugh so much that I sent you a merit -- merit which, of course, will fire up again the conspiracy from wolwoo's mind about our alt ccounts.

As a side note, I'm encouraging you to try plastic bottles too Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
July 20, 2020, 10:15:20 PM
That's the general idea with signature campaigns. It would be silly if it was the other way round, i.e. if I would have to pay for discussions.
There's a shitcoin for that.TM
I am not afraid of negative feedback and negative trust! That job is already over for me!
It is interesting, how things developed. I do note the retaliatory feedback in those first few sent out, so I'm not sure I can say much in this situation. Though, it feels like a situation that could have easily been resolved but now snowballed into another Sphere of Chaos.TM

Certainly, it could have easily ended with the YoBit promotion and the respective feedback, I imagine. That's a different timeline, though...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
July 20, 2020, 06:22:15 PM
@suchmoon does not write anywhere else than reputation and meta.

Not true.

gets money with free discussions from chipmixer Grin Cheesy Kiss

That's the general idea with signature campaigns. It would be silly if it was the other way round, i.e. if I would have to pay for discussions.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
July 20, 2020, 06:12:46 PM

Even If I don't care about what some people think about me, allegations have been made me being an alt of Gazeta, or viceversa, I didn't understand or I didn't care about rereading the sentence.

Proof:
<...>

<...>
I can’t state anything on that particular homemade wine (even if I have my own ideas) but surely I am against  alcohol in plastic bottles.

I also used to sport a personal text about this.

As an Italian there are lower standard I cannot trespass.

I made this for laugh, I really don't care about all this nonsense.

legendary
July 20, 2020, 05:52:14 PM
meaning: thanks to me you are texting and making money. as you do ...
Jokes and insults aside, you did mean this, right?

"If you are not like me, I think you can not post free! you scared everyone! When you see 1 "man", you are all attacked. Today you are all mine, free post right from everyone to me!"
> If you don't have negative reputation, then you have something to lose and thus cannot freely express your opinions. You scared everyone away through using the fear of a negative feedback, and when you see one dissenter, all of DefaultTrust has been "attacked" to which you respond with feedback. Now, you see me as an attacker and everyone is responding to me. Free posts for your signature campaign!

I don't think I understand the last part completely, though. Close?

https://loyce.club/trust/2020-07-18_Sat_05.02h/1003533.html

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1003533

I am not afraid of negative feedback and negative trust! That job is already over for me!

here the guy called @gazeta insults me and starts a discussion. the flies get come and send messages for free, for signature ...for example @suchmoon does not write anywhere else than reputation and meta. gets money with free discussions from chipmixer Grin Cheesy Kiss
copper member
Spear the bees
July 20, 2020, 04:44:53 PM
Jokes and insults aside, you did mean this, right?

"If you are not like me, I think you can not post free! you scared everyone! When you see 1 "man", you are all attacked. Today you are all mine, free post right from everyone to me!"
> If you don't have negative reputation, then you have something to lose and thus cannot freely express your opinions. You scared everyone away through using the fear of a negative feedback, and when you see one dissenter, all of DefaultTrust has been "attacked" to which you respond with feedback. Now, you see me as an attacker and everyone is responding to me. Free posts for your signature campaign!

I don't think I understand the last part completely, though. Close?
legendary
July 20, 2020, 04:41:53 PM
As long as it is understandable and it conveys some sort of substance, I have no problem with erring in the context of syntax or semantics.

grammer en spellin mattor wen u cant undorstand da text but if u can den ur just bean pedantic
Good for you.
You are smarter then me.
Can you please translate this post for me?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54837603

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
July 20, 2020, 04:39:11 PM
As long as it is understandable and it conveys some sort of substance, I have no problem with erring in the context of syntax or semantics.

grammer en spellin mattor wen u cant undorstand da text but if u can den ur just bean pedantic
Good for you.
You are smarter then me.
Can you please translate this post for me?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54837603
legendary
July 20, 2020, 04:36:06 PM
I suggest some people should learn english language before writing nonsense here, or write in their local topic if they know how to write.
Crap will be reported to moderators.

Latest edit (July 20th, 2020): Baboons Gang was added to the OP (at the obscure section), as it certainly deserved to be mentioned here!

Obscure Gangs - gangs too small to count in front of the elites but which still exist, sharing a small part of the territory; generally, more or less peaceful cliques which are aware they don't stand a chance in case of war

5. The Baboons Gang
Supreme Leader: Vispilio
Known members and adulators (wannabees): wolwoo, Blacknavy, DragonDance, Cean, mhanbostanci, gumusi, BitcoinTurk, koincik, hacker1001101001, peloso.
Reputation: this band has a bad reputation inside the forum, constantly accusing that its members are subject of racist attacks. Although its members are mostly Otomans, some with a different nationality affiliated to this culture, such as hacker1001101001 or peloso. While Vispilio is the true leader of the baboons, he has at least two very reliable lieutenants - wolwoo and DragonDance.
Activity: constantly trying to cheat the merit and trust system by various stupid actions, similar to those taken by their ancestors between 1299 and 1922, in order to gain influence, control The Clowns Cartel and access inside the ChipMixer campaign. Such actions include, but are not limited to: revolutionizing the forum by public offering reciprocal trust in Meta, attempting to rewrite the history, issuing repeatedly baseless accusation about other forum users (mostly Clown Cartel members, but not just them) for being racist or for abusing their power.
ANN: none.
First mention: around the year 1299.
Misc: for some reason, the gang members seem very scared when they see the picture below, acting like the vampires when they see the daylight

Emblem: none.
copper member
Spear the bees
July 20, 2020, 04:34:29 PM
I suggest some people should learn english language before writing nonsense here, or write in their local topic if they know to write.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
July 20, 2020, 04:31:09 PM
I suggest some people should learn english language before writing nonsense here, or write in their local topic if they know how to write.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
July 20, 2020, 04:29:37 PM
Got fired? LoL lauda did it? Life in bitcointalk is hard and full of surprises.

I somehow managed to ignore every big paying spam camp. I guess I am being awarded with neutral trust for this.  Cool

Must've been. I shrugged and moved on but others very kindly spoke up for me and I was offered a spot in the renewed version while I wasn't looking.

Because it was such a piddling amount of money I didn't take the automated version seriously and would create all the posts in a short period of time. There must've been some right dross.

It's kind of bizarre how revered the Chipmixer campaign has become. I doubt I'd get in now. You basically need to be Miss World to get on the short list.

You want to talk shitposting? I joined both YoBit (stupid) and secondstrade (stupider) in my early years. What a bunch of fuckin' rubbish that was, huh?

I never got as low as Yobit. But who knows where desperation would've taken me? Not that far. I think I would've bought one less sandwich a week and wound up with more money.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417
July 20, 2020, 04:25:35 PM
Only if that fcking bitmixer.io hadn't left the business, everybody even the spammers and the scammers would be in joy now.

It was autojoin (before lauda took over :d), autopay. Daym.  Grin

I got fired from the Coinsbank campaign or whatever it was called for posting a large photo of Blythe Masters with swearwords in it.

There wasn't much else out there so I joined Bitmixer as any old vegetable could indeed join with no oversight at all. It was pretty much the lowest paying campaign at the time. 0.035 was about $8-10 per week. Then I got fired from that for shitposting.  

Got fired? LoL lauda did it? Life in bitcointalk is hard and full of surprises.

I somehow managed to ignore every big paying spam camp. I guess I am being awarded with neutral trust for this.  Cool
copper member
Spear the bees
July 20, 2020, 04:24:52 PM
Then I got fired from that for shitposting.
You want to talk shitposting? I joined both YoBit (stupid) and secondstrade (stupider) in my early years. What a bunch of fuckin' rubbish that was, huh?

Must have planted something in my head because years later I would shitpost again, under the guise of an experiment... I suppose you just can't scratch that itch once you've developed it.
Even guys like jolly molly have made DT, everyone is afraid of you. "1 negative = firing from signature"
Yeah, if the reason isn't stupid. People aren't black and white machines that operate under algorithmic methods, man. You think a negative from anyone for any reason is going to fly with good signature managers? Get out of that lonely echo chamber, Thomas.

There are many members who have changed their trust list for $ 3 signature income.
Wow, what a bunch of scumbags.

The forum is exhausted, and when those who are afraid for that $ 3 are gone, only you and your side accounts will remain. When chipmixer stops giving thousands of dollars a month to such a forum, you will go too.
The idea that I would have an alt account for farming ChipMixer is pretty wild. If you go into my post history you will notice a fairly substantial gap. Those are wasted opportunities if my only goal on the forum is money, isn't it? Unnecessary accusations, seriously. At least have some backbone to try and defend it with some evidence, even though you know it's just simple rhetoric.
legendary
July 20, 2020, 04:24:19 PM
If you are not like me, I think you can not post free! you scared everyone! When you see 1 "man", you are all attacked. Today you are all mine, free post right from everyone to me! Cool Grin Wink
Scared? Of what, or of whom?

I would be more scared of an ever-growing DefaultTrust network than a few specific members. Just try to manage that shit when we get thousands of DT2 members.

Even guys like jolly molly have made DT, everyone is afraid of you. "1 negative = firing from signature"
There are many members who have changed their trust list for $ 3 signature income. The forum is exhausted, and when those who are afraid for that $ 3 are gone, only you and your side accounts will remain. When chipmixer stops giving thousands of dollars a month to such a forum, you will go too.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
July 20, 2020, 04:22:42 PM
Only if that fcking bitmixer.io hadn't left the business, everybody even the spammers and the scammers would be in joy now.

I got fired from the Coinsbank campaign or whatever it was called for posting a large photo of Blythe Masters with swearwords in it.

There wasn't much else out there so I joined Bitmixer as any old vegetable could indeed join with no oversight at all. It was pretty much the lowest paying campaign at the time. 0.035 was about $8-10 per week. Then I got fired from that for shitposting. 
copper member
Spear the bees
July 20, 2020, 04:18:05 PM
If you are not like me, I think you can not post free! you scared everyone! When you see 1 "man", you are all attacked. Today you are all mine, free post right from everyone to me! Cool Grin Wink
Scared? Of what, or of whom?

I would be more scared of an ever-growing DefaultTrust network than a few specific members. Just try to manage that shit when we get thousands of DT2 members.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417
July 20, 2020, 04:16:00 PM
If you are not from the gang, you cannot enter CM.

Well, I did join a long, long, long time ago when it was just another campaign and many others paid better.

I don't remember undergoing any strange initiations or anything. I put my name down. Darkstar said yes shortly afterwards. I haven't really heard from him since. I'm going to chase this gang up and find out what other benefits are available like uniforms and lowriders.

legendary
July 20, 2020, 04:15:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: