Pages:
Author

Topic: Gateless Gate Sharp 1.3.8: 30Mh/s (Ethash) on RX 480! - page 47. (Read 214410 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I think so
"Radeon HD 7730"; }
 "Radeon HD 7750"; }
 "Radeon HD 7770"; }
 "Radeon HD 7790"; }
"Radeon HD 7850"; }
 "Radeon HD 7870"; }
   "Radeon HD 7870 XT"; }
"Radeon HD 7950"; }
 "Radeon HD 7970 GE"; }
  "Radeon HD 7970"; }
     "Radeon HD 7990"; }
      "Radeon R5 240"; }
     "Radeon R7 240"; }
    "Radeon R7 250"; }
     "Radeon R7 250E"; }
        "Radeon R7 250X"; }
       "Radeon R7 260"; }
      "Radeon R7 260X"; }
      "Radeon R7 265"; }
     "Radeon R9 270"; }
     "Radeon R9 270X"; }
     "Radeon R9 280"; }
     "Radeon R9 280X"; }
    "Radeon R9 285"; }
    "Radeon R9 290"; }
   "Radeon R9 290X"; }

you will have to play with the specific algoritm setup (i.e. intensity, worksize) as the default value are not aggressive or, wait for the next version, that will probably come with an automatic optimizer

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Are the older r9 cards supported or just rx cards
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
I am really impressed by the NeoScrypt miner! Gives out a really nice hashrate on my rx580! I have had some issues with claymore's and wanted to check this out. The custom settings are working just great!
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
hi

any chance to implement cryptonight v7?
Probably one of your card hang up
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello. Why is GatelesChateSharp closed and does not start again until you reboot the computer?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
dev was very active before, sometimes releasing new versions every couple of days, now no commits in the github since Feb 18.
You are looking at default branch. zawawawa does all development in v1.3-devel.

thanks, I really missed it . That's true, there is a lot of changes there. Looking forward to test it soon!
Activity: 78
dev was very active before, sometimes releasing new versions every couple of days, now no commits in the github since Feb 18.
You are looking at default branch. zawawawa does all development in v1.3-devel.
2 questions:
why do topic still named 1.2.17 while github has a newer release 1.2.18?
dev was very active before, sometimes releasing new versions every couple of days, now no commits in the github since Feb 18. Is there is a work on a bigger improvement requiring  more time, or dev had lost some interest to this project (for me - project is great) or maybe further version will not be open source?

I saw something like 10000 lines of new code on github. Doesn't seem few to me.

And test take time.

The only thing I  really would like to see short term its the implementation of V7 variant on Cryptonight before Monero will switch.

Activity: 84
GGS is freezing after few mins of mining hashrate is higher than claymore but clay no freez

i dnt know whats the problem but ill change to claymore

GGS 825h\s rx570 red devil

claymore 810h/s
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
2 questions:
dev was very active before, sometimes releasing new versions every couple of days, now no commits in the github since Feb 18. Is there is a work on a bigger improvement requiring  more time, or dev had lost some interest to this project (for me - it is great) or maybe further version will not be open source?

Everyone needs a break once in awhile, maybe he is just backing off a bit. Also, when programming you can have a lot of easy stuff and then some more challenging work.

Maybe the flurry of updates in the past was easy feature updates/bug fixes and the like, not that he has been working on it awhile the tasks left might be more challenging, thus requiring more time to program and test.

I wouldn't worry too much about the timing between updates.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
2 questions:
dev was very active before, sometimes releasing new versions every couple of days, now no commits in the github since Feb 18. Is there is a work on a bigger improvement requiring  more time, or dev had lost some interest to this project (for me - project is great) or maybe further version will not be open source?
Activity: 22
You know what else would be great?  Being able to adjust card overclocking while Gateless is running.  Right now one must Pause mining, adjust and re-start.  One feature I like about sgminer is the ability to define a range (auto-tune) for temp and fan speed.  I'd like to see a range for gpu-engine and gpu-memory speeds, where if the card exceeds max temps when overclocked = true throttles the cards back to stock settings, thus lowering the gpu and memory speeds.
Activity: 7
It turned out that it is impossible to tune memory timings by hand for on-the-fly memory timing mods, and I ended up implementing a fully automated optimizer for memory timings, overclocking, and algorithm parameters such as intensity and global work size. I was pulling my hairs over this stuff, but it should almost be over...
Great work sir! Can you say, what about change pow algo for monero? Do you implement it before hard fork in the end of month?
Activity: 22
Gateless Gate Sharp is the first open-source dual ETH/XMR/PASC/LBC/FTC/MONA miner for Windows operating systems. It focuses on performance, stability, and ease of use.

Hey new feature request.  On some cards I get the best hash rates using default binaries and on others I don't.  It would be great if one could select to use default binaries on a per-card basis.  Add that into the roadmap Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
It turned out that it is impossible to tune memory timings by hand for on-the-fly memory timing mods, and I ended up implementing a fully automated optimizer for memory timings, overclocking, and algorithm parameters such as intensity and global work size. I was pulling my hairs over this stuff, but it should almost be over...

i believe it Grin we had heared long time nothing from you
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
congratz zawawa. you have surpase claymore in cryptonote.

thats actually no big deal, even sgminer surpases claymore in cryptonote
sgminer uses zawawa kernel for cryptonight - thats why it gives good speed on cryptonote.
sgminer always used wolf's kernel. Something changed that I missed?
As I know in latest versions of sgminer it's used zawawa cryptonight kernel.  But I can be wrong...
Activity: 208
Merit: 3

sgminer uses zawawa kernel for cryptonight - thats why it gives good speed on cryptonote.
sgminer and wolf´s xmr miner use the same opencl code. zawawa changed a little bit in the branch processing at the and of the algorithm, but it´s the same kind of programming.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
Pages:
Jump to: