Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 133. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Well I put several older hashlets for sale yesterday and as of today they are still not sold.

Also still having lots of trouble withdrawing funds. The "payouts in process" status bar seems to be going all day.

Still no answer on the fundamentals questions:

1. Is there any actual mining going on in proportion to the hashlets claimed hash rates

2.  If the source of profits from hashlets is not 100% from mining then where else is the revenue coming from and what are the associated risks

Transparency would help with trust
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Hello again,

Just to report  :
this time paiement is OK .

But It still impossible to sell the miner . It says "unable to get sell price at this time"

Anybody in the same status ??
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
GAW is based off of lies as soon as ZenCloud came into the picture: FACT!

Can you shows me the facts supporting this? Not starting a battle I just want to know the evidence you have to support this so I know whether to invest more or not. Everything I have seen does not support your position but I may have missed something and would like to see what you have supporting your side that makes you so sure. Thank you

Read all of suchmoon's posts.

Suchmoon is troll who hates GAW, he creates this disturbance himself. There is not one solid proof for anything he is saying.

I agree but I was hoping if he said it was FACT that he actually had info or evidence other then suchmoons thread.
You're wasting time talking to that idiot. He already said this is his troll account and he uses it cause he's afraid of negative trust. How sad is that?
Suchmoon is not really the best person to point out as he is actually buying stuff from gaw while memcid is not. I suspect he's not even buying his own clothes and is 16 or something.  Tongue

And this proves that GAW pays people to defend them. If anyone wants to make .2btc right now I'll put it with a escrow on here.. I want bitgeek to have negative trust for supporting a scam company. I have 20 positions available, just message me. Trust has to stick for 30 days.

http://i.imgur.com/DwRH70t.png

bitgeek

Activity: 252

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

Bitcoin Forum > Trust
Trust summary for bitgeek

Post new feedback | Trust settings

Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade.

Trusted feedback

User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
CrazyRabbi -8: -2 / +0(0)   2014-09-17   21,000,000.00000000      Openly supports a Ponzi Scam Make Believe Mining Company That Does Not Actually Mine Anything (Delete)
See if
nanotube or "gavin andresen" will escrow for us.

What the hell with that negative trust? I can't see anything. This is some elaborate ruse to discredit this person? Cheesy Good attempt. Too bad it failed.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
As far as i can see,zencloud will be a big help to all miner if they will see the capability of what haslet can give to us in bitcoin..,anyway hapqy mining to all of us!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Negative trust from a scammer is actually something positive around here. Please continue! And the fact that you're paying for this and my trust stays neutral makes it even funnier.

Can you shows me the facts supporting this? Not starting a battle I just want to know the evidence you have to support this so I know whether to invest more or not. Everything I have seen does not support your position but I may have missed something and would like to see what you have supporting your side that makes you so sure. Thank you

Suchmoon is troll who hates GAW, he creates this disturbance himself. There is not one solid proof for anything he is saying.

I agree but I was hoping if he said it was FACT that he actually had info or evidence other then suchmoons thread.
You're wasting time talking to that idiot. He already said this is his troll account and he uses it cause he's afraid of negative trust. How sad is that?
Suchmoon is not really the best person to point out as he is actually buying stuff from gaw while memcid is not. I suspect he's not even buying his own clothes and is 16 or something.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
ZenClouders,

We're aware of abnormally long delays with deposits being credited to accounts at this time. We're working quickly to resolve these delays and ensure that your accounts are credited. In the meantime, its OK to continue making deposits, just know that it may take longer than usual for it to appear on your account. No deposits have been or will be lost in this process.

As always, we'll keep you up to date!

Seems that depositing is getting slower and slower too.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Huh? What is it exactly that you consider needing and lacking proof? Have you considered posting something of substance and on topic and perhaps engaging in a civilized discussion in lieu of ad hominem? I know it's not as fun but has the interesting side effect of actually adding weight to your opinion.
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
edit: guess I should wait
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
The big difference is that Zeushash actually mines while Gawminers is based off of lies and got caught lying about mining on pools various times.

They have not really been caught not mining. People just like to say they are not mining anything based on their "great" detective work. They say they cant figure it out so it must be fake.

People are talking various random bullshit just to discredit good company, most of their accusations are just based on utter nonsense and words of trolls. Gaw is just solid company, deal with it.
The big difference is that Zeushash actually mines while Gawminers is based off of lies and got caught lying about mining on pools various times.

They have not really been caught not mining. People just like to say they are not mining anything based on their "great" detective work. They say they cant figure it out so it must be fake.
Just a reminder you're talking to a troll and a liar. (check his posts and trust)

Activity: 221
[...

Oh I checked review of Zeushash posted by Xephyr who actually uses their service as well. Hers is the link: http://altcoinforum.org/index.php?topic=8.0 According to this data, Zeus brings almost 50% lower ROI compared to GAW. Just to add he has never been wrong with his calculations so far. So if you ask me whether I trust him or you, ah, geeeeee, HIM.

Thanks for the link. xephyr doesn't mention the 8 cents/MH/day maintenance charge on zen but hopefully he uses it in his calculations. Over a year that works out to over $29 which is more than hashlets cost (except the prime). The real advantage for zen is from the (seemingly) inflated returns for zenpool. Let's hope that continues.

Meanwhile, Zeushash is still in beta. Hopefully the 1.0 product will include more profitable options then just straight LTC.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I am just trying to say that the Zenpool's high payout can be misleading, it isn't more then any other payout if you deduct the maintenance fee.
The Zenhashlet is almost 24% more expensive then Zeushash which does make the ROI time longer even though the payouts are better.

Do your own calculations and see what suits you best  Wink

You do understand you are talking about something which has not been released yet, not to mention tested. How do you know what their payouts are going to be? Marketing of a not yet existing project, that s nice.

You have no idea, they are already released as a "Beta" product in which they can mine LTC only currently.
Thats why I did all my calculations based on the LTC income from them, their true "official" release is in 14 days when all the other features/possibilities come with it like mining other coins etc...

Please check the product before making accusations Smiley Thanks

Edit: And I have 437Mhash in Zeushash for 8 days now, I hope that counts as testing  Tongue

Oh I checked review of Zeushash posted by Xephyr who actually uses their service as well. Hers is the link: http://altcoinforum.org/index.php?topic=8.0 According to this data, Zeus brings almost 50% lower ROI compared to GAW. Just to add he has never been wrong with his calculations so far. So if you ask me whether I trust him or you, ah, geeeeee, HIM.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Do you think Zeushash is actually mining LTC or are they a script pool that just pays out in LTC? Do they actually say what they are doing anywhere?

I've had some hash there for just a few days. Watching the amount earned for a while it looks like it bumps up in even sized steps at random intervals. It does look a lot like what mining LTC would look like.

FWIW:

https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools

ZeusHash   ~ 37 GH/s
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I am just trying to say that the Zenpool's high payout can be misleading, it isn't more then any other payout if you deduct the maintenance fee.
The Zenhashlet is almost 24% more expensive then Zeushash which does make the ROI time longer even though the payouts are better.

Do your own calculations and see what suits you best  Wink

You do understand you are talking about something which has not been released yet, not to mention tested. How do you know what their payouts are going to be? Marketing of a not yet existing project, that s nice.

ZeusHash was quietly released a couple weeks ago and you can buy mH directly from the ZeusMiner site at https://zeusminer.com/product/zeushash-pure-cloud-hashing-power/ even though Zeushash.com has not been launched yet. So far mH on ZeusHash is mining straight litecoin, no multipool available yet. The returns I posted for both ZeusHash and ZenHashlets are my own actual returns after fees paid.
Activity: 221

Do your own calculations and see what suits you best  Wink

You have no idea, they are already released as a "Beta" product in which they can mine LTC only currently.
Thats why I did all my calculations based on the LTC income from them, their true "official" release is in 14 days when all the other features/possibilities come with it like mining other coins etc...

Please check the product before making accusations Smiley Thanks

Edit: And I have 437Mhash in Zeushash for 8 days now, I hope that counts as testing  Tongue

Do you think Zeushash is actually mining LTC or are they a script pool that just pays out in LTC? Do they actually say what they are doing anywhere?

I've had some hash there for just a few days. Watching the amount earned for a while it looks like it bumps up in even sized steps at random intervals. It does look a lot like what mining LTC would look like.
Jump to: