Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 137. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Everyone know You are using more than one account in this forums and lie all the time about gaw.
That's fine, we can offer more in BTC if you have some information that could incriminate them. We will use paid escrow on here. We know there is more information.

The offer is on the table if anyone is interested.

Please sir, GAW is not some kind of criminal organization. You can't buy proof of them killing people and hiding their bodies in a forest or something like that Cheesy

What! GAW kills people and hides their bodies in the forest!?!??!

That's totally what he's going to see outta that response! Stop feeding the trolls! lol
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Everyone know You are using more than one account in this forums and lie all the time about gaw.
That's fine, we can offer more in BTC if you have some information that could incriminate them. We will use paid escrow on here. We know there is more information.

The offer is on the table if anyone is interested.

Please sir, GAW is not some kind of criminal organization. You can't buy proof of them killing people and hiding their bodies in a forest or something like that Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
MemCiD first You say You are broke second You say You will give 2BTC for info lies ?

I'm not funding it directly, multi pool owners that GAW falsely represents and individuals who got scammed by GAW is providing it.

Yes just put some trust in the troll.  Roll Eyes
You know how much he offered people for posting in his campaign? He came here barking he'll pay more than GAW, copied their post and said he'll pay 0.001 BTC and 5 minutes later deleted the whole thread. Even that was too much for him. Poor kid is broke but doing what he can.

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
MemCiD first You say You are broke second You say You will give 2BTC for info lies ?

I'm not funding it directly, multi pool owners that GAW falsely represents and individuals who got scammed by GAW is providing it.

Yes just put some trust in the troll.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Put it this way. Its broken to the point that I can keep all my primes in BOOST mode.  If you are catching my drift.

Its tedious as fuck to do, but very possible to do every time the 30mins expires   -  hell you can even CANCEL the current timer and restart it.

IF gaw are smart they would run a script where by EVERYONE only gets 2 boosts payments per billing cycle - regardless

They are just lucky I can only do this with 5 Primes... if I had more...

ta da

https://hashtalk.org/topic/6320/hashlet-boost-bug/3

wait until someone uses the take as much hashrate as you want bug/exploit, then all hell will break loose.

The bug has already been fixed and Zen will be running a script to correct the accounts. 

can you not read i'm talking about something completely different.

You were talking about creating more hashrate.   That was being done by a bug in splitting that allowed duplicate Hashlets to be created.   That bug has been fixed and Zen is going to run a script to clean up the duplicates and I assume take away the false earnings.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Put it this way. Its broken to the point that I can keep all my primes in BOOST mode.  If you are catching my drift.

Its tedious as fuck to do, but very possible to do every time the 30mins expires   -  hell you can even CANCEL the current timer and restart it.

IF gaw are smart they would run a script where by EVERYONE only gets 2 boosts payments per billing cycle - regardless

ta da

So there was an issue, let's take payments away from everyone, including those who didn't have a clue there is an exploit let alone used it. Will file it under "brilliant collective punishment ideas" Smiley

I mean they were giving you free hash power with the boost anyways...so not a huge deal if they have to correct a bug.

Nice to see you so high on the champions list by the way Smiley Good to see you support GAW!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

ta da

So there was an issue, let's take payments away from everyone, including those who didn't have a clue there is an exploit let alone used it. Will file it under "brilliant collective punishment ideas" Smiley
Activity: 339
This is all too funny. Legendary hashlets?
What a marketing scam.

I will give 2 BTC in escrow to anyone who has valid information on Gawminers and how they're a fraud.
Message me.

So you admit to have nothing and willing to pay for information, if there is any.

Nice.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

ta da

wait until someone uses the take as much hashrate as you want bug/exploit, then all hell will break loose.

The bug has already been fixed and Zen will be running a script to correct the accounts. 

can you not read i'm talking about something completely different.

ta da

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

ta da

Activity: 339

ta da

Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I jusr seen a trailer on tv about a movie about trolls i think its a kids movie but i just wanted to know if it was inspired by anyone on here Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I was told to take down my campaign by the mods.
No, you wasn't.

lol - I figured he got threatened with a lawsuit or something. It was extremely short lived.
Maybe you were reading a different forum but in the thread I saw he got 0  signups and only requests for a proof of the crap he was writing.
This whole thing was one big bullshit just like the rest of his troll talk. All bark and no bite.
Activity: 394
I sold my 6 Blizzards and 24 gridseeds, used the proceeds to buy Zenhashlets and am making 4 times the profit that I was mining at home.
Plus no heat and noise from the machines.
I'm a happy camper or should I say miner  Grin

That's a good move! I think I might do the same thing..I got 14 blizzards and 6 gridseeds to sell. Forgot I had those old gridseeds...
Activity: 280
No, you wasn't.

lol - I figured he got threatened with a lawsuit or something. It was extremely short lived.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
No, you wasn't.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

On day 5 of my support ticket + post on hashtalk + chat with Amber trying to get my last 26 ours of payouts from selling my Hashlets.  At least the ticket was finally assigned to someone after I chatted with Amber.

Since this "accidental" pocketing of of my payout happened to everyone that sold Hashlets, I am not sure why they have no method in place for efficiently resolving it.  It's so hard not to talk about businessmen.

Following up on my ongoing ticket with GAW as I attempt to get the final payouts I was due after transferring my 100MH of hashlets to someone else.  (as we all know, GAW says that the payouts are for the previous 24 hour cycle)

Luke from ZenMiner finally replied on my ticket.  However he said that the payout would be "impossible to calculate" so as a "courtesy" he would pay me 45% of what the payout should have been, assuming it was equal to the previous day.

He provided no rationale or explanation for not paying the full amount, instead acting as if he was doing me a great favor.  What?

Why would someone not receive payment for the "work" that they did?  I understand GAW has a terrible terrible payment system that seems to be maintained by human labor instead of code, but why not payout the full amount when it is brought to their attention?

edit: The amount is fairly trivial, ~.034 BTC, but I can't let it rest on principle.

I know no one really cares, but I thought GAW's terrible customer support should be a public matter.

Luke finally responded back to my ticket today.  He clarified that the reason why the payout was "impossible" to determine is because there is no way for him to know what time the account was transferred.

I reminded him that the transfer was done via email (with timestamps), so it is actually "possible" to determine.  I gave him the info he needs to verify the time,  so let's see what reason Luke has for being unable to pay me my final payout next.

Least you got someone in your ticket.  I called them 2 times already is week and left voice messages.  No one bothered to call me back yet

You only called twice this week? I had to call 4 times in a single day before I got a hold of someone...that said I do like GAW and the service but their CS is poooor.

Well I called twice on different days and left 2 messages.  I guess I'm not important.

Lucky for you that you got a holdof someone.
Jump to: