Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 136. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I have irrefutable proof GAW is evil..

I have inside information that they sacrifice babies and kittens to generate the hashing power for their hashlet products! Can I have my BTC reward now? If you don't give it to me then it means you are a scammer.

If you posted this publicly without e-mailing GAW first to give them the chance to fix the issue you are not eligible for a bounty.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I was thinking about purchasing a couple hundred mh from these guys but I couldn't find any reliable stats on zenpool and the price just seems too good to be true.  The 400 mh titan miners are selling for like ~7k but they advertise a 500mh hashlet for ~8k which doesn't make any sense to me. I have tried to call their toll free number several times and haven't received a call back. I was planning on spending a fairly large amount of money but they can't seem to find the time to call me back? Maybe it was because I expressed my concerns regarding the too good to be true pricing, lack of support, and lack of zenpool stats. sketch level 9000+
Activity: 2
I have irrefutable proof GAW is evil..

I have inside information that they sacrifice babies and kittens to generate the hashing power for their hashlet products! Can I have my BTC reward now? If you don't give it to me then it means you are a scammer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Oh I understand, I think GAW is taking the easy way out too. That said, its not a huge deal to me because were talking about a few cents from the couple of days its been out.

yeah but its the principle.
Activity: 42
Oh I understand, I think GAW is taking the easy way out too. That said, its not a huge deal to me because were talking about a few cents from the couple of days its been out.
legendary

And how would you do it? Analyse each account separately? With the number of clients they have it would take days if not weeks.

Put a hold on withdrawals for accounts that have splits/merges AND more than two boosts in a 24 hour period. Give yourself time to investigate it and then take boost payments away from those if proven that they cheated the system. There are ways to do it, and it doesn't take days or weeks unless it's all stored on punch cards.

Its been less than 24 hours since they announced it. I know its probably effecting you though suchmoon with how much you own over there, that's a lot of extra boost BTC for you :/

Your calendar may be broken, it's been more than 24 hours Smiley

Doesn't really matter either way, my point is that there are ways to determine which users cheated and how much boost was valid, based on 30 min every 12 hours or whatever the limit was. I understand that it may be easier and cheaper to roll it back for everyone, but that doesn't make it the best solution.

I made something like $0.20 from my boost, so no, not "effecting" me at all.
legendary
I mean they were giving you free hash power with the boost anyways...so not a huge deal if they have to correct a bug.

Nice to see you so high on the champions list by the way Smiley Good to see you support GAW!

I don't know if it's free, it's kind of embedded in the cost of the VERY VERY expensive Prime Hashlets, isn't it? No big deal for me personally, just a bizarre way to deal with the issue.

Yeah, I'm GAW's #6 fan.

And how would you do it? Analyse each account separately? With the number of clients they have it would take days if not weeks.

Put a hold on withdrawals for accounts that have splits/merges AND more than two boosts in a 24 hour period. Give yourself time to investigate it and then take boost payments away from those if proven that they cheated the system. There are ways to do it, and it doesn't take days or weeks unless it's all stored on punch cards.

Its been less than 24 hours since they announced it. I know its probably effecting you though suchmoon with how much you own over there, that's a lot of extra boost BTC for you :/
legendary

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Well I am not in Usa as well but that does make sense , when investing its better to use your common sense rather than a big sign out the door. I would check something to see if its legit or not , if it feels legit I will invest , this does look legit. I have put spend withdrew a lot of money from zencloud and gawminers.

I think everyone is legit until proven otherwise because you know 'everyone is innocent until proven otherwise'

God Bless America.
Activity: 280

I think everyone is legit until proven otherwise because you know 'everyone is innocent until proven otherwise'

LOL.. that was true once upon a time... Not in Amerikkka though!
Activity: 434

Activity: 562
Merit: 506
We're going to need a bigger heatsink.
Look, there's at least the possibility that this is a ponzi. I understand that there isn't enough evidence to prove it is, but there sure isn't enough evidence to prove that they aren't.

-Ukyo seemed legit right up until people couldn't withdraw their money.
-Labcoin seemed legit right up until they vanished.
-Neobee seemed legit right up until the CEO left the country with everyone's money.

GAW is promising fantastic returns with a low amount of risk. Be careful.
if you search for koolaid on hashwank you only get 2 hits.

Activity: 386
Well if it is a Ponzi when things unravel, they will do it hard and fast.

Anyone that speaks out right before or during the unraveling will be attacked by any brainwashed supporters. This allows the criminals to make a clean get-a-way. So it is important for someone running a Ponzi to build a very loyal base of supporters in the beginning (free stuff/extra large payments/etc) to ensure your get-a-way. It will even take a while for the hardcore backers to realize they have been shammed too as well. Once they realize this they will be the most angry of the bunch but by then it will be too late.

How do I know? Personal experience. Lost a lot of money once.

I'm not saying thats what this is. I'm just describing what it looks like when Ponzi is discovered and runs its course.

So basically ANY company that has a lot of supporters could be a Ponzi scheme?

Check.

Got it.

No.. I'm just describing what it looks like while your in one.  I wish you the best of luck.

Anyone that speaks out right before or during the unraveling will be attacked by any brainwashed supporters. This allows the criminals to make a clean get-a-way. So it is important for someone running a Ponzi to build a very loyal base of supporters in the beginning (free stuff/extra large payments/etc) to ensure your get-a-way. It will even take a while for the hardcore backers to realize they have been shammed too as well. Once they realize this they will be the most angry of the bunch but by then it will be too late.

I'm not saying thats what this is. I'm just describing what it looks like when Ponzi is discovered and runs its course.

So basically ANY company that has a lot of supporters could be a Ponzi scheme?

Check.

Got it.
Activity: 386

Everyone know You are using more than one account in this forums and lie all the time about gaw.
That's fine, we can offer more in BTC if you have some information that could incriminate them. We will use paid escrow on here. We know there is more information.

The offer is on the table if anyone is interested.

Please sir, GAW is not some kind of criminal organization. You can't buy proof of them killing people and hiding their bodies in a forest or something like that Cheesy

What! GAW kills people and hides their bodies in the forest!?!??!

That's totally what he's going to see outta that response! Stop feeding the trolls! lol

proof

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
MemCiD first You say You are broke second You say You will give 2BTC for info lies ?

I'm not funding it directly, multi pool owners that GAW falsely represents and individuals who got scammed by GAW is providing it.

Yes just put some trust in the troll.  Roll Eyes
You know how much he offered people for posting in his campaign? He came here barking he'll pay more than GAW, copied their post and said he'll pay 0.001 BTC and 5 minutes later deleted the whole thread. Even that was too much for him. Poor kid is broke but doing what he can.

Yep i remember that, all the promises are lies from this guy.
Jump to: