Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 134. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I am just trying to say that the Zenpool's high payout can be misleading, it isn't more then any other payout if you deduct the maintenance fee.
The Zenhashlet is almost 24% more expensive then Zeushash which does make the ROI time longer even though the payouts are better.

Do your own calculations and see what suits you best  Wink

You do understand you are talking about something which has not been released yet, not to mention tested. How do you know what their payouts are going to be? Marketing of a not yet existing project, that s nice.

You have no idea, they are already released as a "Beta" product in which they can mine LTC only currently.
Thats why I did all my calculations based on the LTC income from them, their true "official" release is in 14 days when all the other features/possibilities come with it like mining other coins etc...

Please check the product before making accusations Smiley Thanks

Edit: And I have 437Mhash in Zeushash for 8 days now, I hope that counts as testing  Tongue

By "check the product" you mean buy it and test it by yourself or just read some comments online? Because people tends to write all kind of weird stuff about everything.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
I am just trying to say that the Zenpool's high payout can be misleading, it isn't more then any other payout if you deduct the maintenance fee.
The Zenhashlet is almost 24% more expensive then Zeushash which does make the ROI time longer even though the payouts are better.

Do your own calculations and see what suits you best  Wink

You do understand you are talking about something which has not been released yet, not to mention tested. How do you know what their payouts are going to be? Marketing of a not yet existing project, that s nice.

You have no idea, they are already released as a "Beta" product in which they can mine LTC only currently.
Thats why I did all my calculations based on the LTC income from them, their true "official" release is in 14 days when all the other features/possibilities come with it like mining other coins etc...

Please check the product before making accusations Smiley Thanks

Edit: And I have 437Mhash in Zeushash for 8 days now, I hope that counts as testing  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Do your own calculations and see what suits you best  Wink

ZiG
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
#payoutwatch getting usual that it's late or broken.

Remember "MtGox" ... Huh

Their "problems" started the same way... Wink

Everybody knows the "results"... Grin

Be aware...time will tell...

ZiG
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
#payoutwatch getting usual that it's late or broken.

Website accessibility is more often than not (504 Gateway Time-out) with the recent "upgrades".
ZiG
Activity: 406
100+ days is bad roi especially when you're talking pennies

Yeap...

You are getting your money back in ~100 fays...+ some cents later...

As I said before ...your money = interest free LOAN for GAWMiners for 3+ months...

Capisco... Huh

Cheers,

ZiG

EDIT: ...same like "Pre-orders" ...now "Virtual" pre-orders...

But they GOT your money UPFRONT and are free to do whatever they want with it...
Activity: 336
100+ days is bad roi especially when you're talking pennies

Do your own calculations and see what suits you best  Wink
legendary
Weekly return on Genesis Mining is a couple percent less than ZenHashlets.

So hashlets are still best option on the market right now? Good to know that.

A Zenhashlet does 0.000625BTC/Day with a maintenance fee of $0.08
$0.08 / $467.88 (Current bitstamp price) = 0.000171BTC/Day of maintenance fee

Actual income per day = 0.000625BTC - 0.000171BTC = 0.000454BTC/Day

Zenhashlet price = $20.95 / $467.88 = 0.0478441BTC at the current Bitstamp price

Current ROI per day = 0.000454BTC / 0.0478441BTC = 0.95%

Expected ROI with no difficulty changes = 105 Days

A Zeushash mining LTC gets 0.03045LTC per day with no maintenance fee (1 year of free hosting)
0.03045LTC * 0.01086 (coinmarket BTC/LTC price) = 0.000331BTC /Day

Zeushash price = $16  / $467.88 = 0.0341968BTC

Current ROI per day = 0.000331BTC / 0.0341968BTC = 0.97%

Expected ROI with no difficulty changes = 103 Days

Conclusion: It all depends on the amount of discount you can get on either the Zenhashlet or Zeushash, the official launch of Zeushash is in 14 days so it might be possible to mine at nicehash etc.. by then which would cause Zeushash to jump forward quite heavily in terms of ROI per day.

These are just my 2 cents, they rely on bitstamp and coinmarket information so please do not feel offended if they become outdated.

So you are saying that it would be somewhat advised to wait and see how they Zeushash will compete with Hashlet? I would like to increase number of hashlets already...

A Zenhashlet does 0.000625BTC/Day with a maintenance fee of $0.08
$0.08 / $467.88 (Current bitstamp price) = 0.000171BTC/Day of maintenance fee

Actual income per day = 0.000625BTC - 0.000171BTC = 0.000454BTC/Day

Zenhashlet price = $20.95 / $467.88 = 0.0478441BTC at the current Bitstamp price

Current ROI per day = 0.000454BTC / 0.0478441BTC = 0.95%

Expected ROI with no difficulty changes = 105 Days

A Zeushash mining LTC gets 0.03045LTC per day with no maintenance fee (1 year of free hosting)
0.03045LTC * 0.01086 (coinmarket BTC/LTC price) = 0.000331BTC /Day

Zeushash price = $16  / $467.88 = 0.0341968BTC

Current ROI per day = 0.000331BTC / 0.0341968BTC = 0.97%

Expected ROI with no difficulty changes = 103 Days

Conclusion: It all depends on the amount of discount you can get on either the Zenhashlet or Zeushash, the official launch of Zeushash is in 14 days so it might be possible to mine at nicehash etc.. by then which would cause Zeushash to jump forward quite heavily in terms of ROI per day.

These are just my 2 cents, they rely on bitstamp and coinmarket information so please do not feel offended if they become outdated.
legendary

Activity: 285
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
How is this LTC diff increase going to affect payouts?

dam so now can get 5% discount on genesis mining " based on your signature line or promos space whatever they called not yours specifically " and they life time contracts? This is a good deal i sean they was $14.99 if bought 100 MHS or more and that is without discount even said lifetime. If i am correct has genesis cloud mining been around longer than gaw miners cloud hell even before hashnest right? So we know they are established and the prices seem good and the discount just tops the cake to make it even better? Is there anything i am missing on genesis cloud miners?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Interestingly the recent diff increase seems to be balanced by Doge merge mining, because overall Scrypt multipool profitability did not go down, maybe even went up a little bit. So that's for the "cheap" hashlets. It's not really clear how it's going to affect Prime/Zen or if it's even related to LTC in any way. ZenPool payouts seem to be holding still.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I was thinking about purchasing a couple hundred mh from these guys but I couldn't find any reliable stats on zenpool and the price just seems too good to be true.  The 400 mh titan miners are selling for like ~7k but they advertise a 500mh hashlet for ~8k which doesn't make any sense to me. I have tried to call their toll free number several times and haven't received a call back. I was planning on spending a fairly large amount of money but they can't seem to find the time to call me back? Maybe it was because I expressed my concerns regarding the too good to be true pricing, lack of support, and lack of zenpool stats. sketch level 9000+

Hi!

If you can send me an email with your contact info I can get you in contact with the right person! Thank you for your interest!

Sincerely,
Amber
[email protected]

I will try to make contact again when GAW publishes the zenpool stats.
legendary
I was talking about the PR pictures they posted a while ago, like this one: http://i.snag.gy/WE5Kk.jpg
This is also the inside of the "bigger one".

There were doubts if that was a shipping warehouse or a mining farm because there are no cables or any other infrastructure except miners on shelves. To which the CEO responded that this is indeed a mining farm nearing full capacity and the last few shelves of miners were chosen for the photo shoot right before they were plugged in. I'm paraphrasing here because I think the original post was eaten by hashtalk migration. So it feels a bit like a time machine trick to see a transformer pad still under construction and the interior still being furnished. Either these new pictures are old or those old pictures are not a functioning mining farm. Probably the latter, because there is some cabling and ducting in the new pictures.

This looks like the same building, but the miners are gone. They said there are 3 data centers, so it's possible they were using one of the warehouses to store the hardware while preparing the other.
The miners shown on that "PR" photo may be already working in a different location.
Anyway it doesn't look like they're packing their bags and running as some people suggested. The CEO was asking on hashtalk for best data center locations, so they are planning to expand even further.

I agree, there might a plausible explanation for all this, they're just not making it easy with those announcements etc. For example maybe the hashlet was - at least in part - a pre-order to fill up that warehouse slash mining farm. Which would explain the hesitation to publish mining proof/stats and the new ductwork and perhaps even the Vaultbreaker to some extent.

BTW they mentioned 12 data centers:

http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2014/09/08/gaw-miners-bitcoin-arms-race-shifts-to-the-cloud-2/2/
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
we all know and so does amber from gaw that the best area according to alot of different places is washington state in the usa. No i am about 2400 miles from there before anyone says i want them near me. I am just saying this since seems washington state NOT washington dc has some of the nations cheapest renewable energy. So its cheap power and people will be happy they using clean green energy.
legendary
the only REAL way for them to proove they have that hashes is to make videos [uncut] of their data centers.
but they wont do it im sure Wink

imo - they have alot o hashing power but.. alot of this money is gambling

still if they do smart gambling [ie doing maring trading and lowering prices on purpose] it may still be best hedge fund to invest in Wink

I don't think it's reasonable (security issues and whatnot) or necessary to do that. Mined blocks + signed message would do just fine. Far easier to provide and far more difficult to fake. My memory might be failing me but I don't remember if they ever provided a reason why they wouldn't do that.
Jump to: