Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 138. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

On day 5 of my support ticket + post on hashtalk + chat with Amber trying to get my last 26 hours of payouts from selling my Hashlets.  At least the ticket was finally assigned to someone after I chatted with Amber.

Since this "accidental" pocketing of of my payout happened to everyone that sold Hashlets, I am not sure why they have no method in place for efficiently resolving it.  It's so hard not to talk about businessmen.

Following up on my ongoing ticket with GAW as I attempt to get the final payouts I was due after transferring my 100MH of hashlets to someone else.  (as we all know, GAW says that the payouts are for the previous 24 hour cycle)

Luke from ZenMiner finally replied on my ticket.  However he said that the payout would be "impossible to calculate" so as a "courtesy" he would pay me 45% of what the payout should have been, assuming it was equal to the previous day.

He provided no rationale or explanation for not paying the full amount, instead acting as if he was doing me a great favor.  What?

Why would someone not receive payment for the "work" that they did?  I understand GAW has a terrible terrible payment system that seems to be maintained by human labor instead of code, but why not payout the full amount when it is brought to their attention?

edit: The amount is fairly trivial, ~.034 BTC, but I can't let it rest on principle.

I know no one really cares, but I thought GAW's terrible customer support should be a public matter.

Luke finally responded back to my ticket today.  He clarified that the reason why the payout was "impossible" to determine is because there is no way for him to know what time the account was transferred.

I reminded him that the transfer was done via email (with timestamps), so it is actually "possible" to determine.  I gave him the info he needs to verify the time,  so let's see what reason Luke has for being unable to pay me my final payout next.

Least you got someone in your ticket.  I called them 2 times already is week and left voice messages.  No one bothered to call me back yet

You only called twice this week? I had to call 4 times in a single day before I got a hold of someone...that said I do like GAW and the service but their CS is poooor.
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504

On day 5 of my support ticket + post on hashtalk + chat with Amber trying to get my last 26 hours of payouts from selling my Hashlets.  At least the ticket was finally assigned to someone after I chatted with Amber.

Since this "accidental" pocketing of of my payout happened to everyone that sold Hashlets, I am not sure why they have no method in place for efficiently resolving it.  It's so hard not to talk about businessmen.

Following up on my ongoing ticket with GAW as I attempt to get the final payouts I was due after transferring my 100MH of hashlets to someone else.  (as we all know, GAW says that the payouts are for the previous 24 hour cycle)

Luke from ZenMiner finally replied on my ticket.  However he said that the payout would be "impossible to calculate" so as a "courtesy" he would pay me 45% of what the payout should have been, assuming it was equal to the previous day.

He provided no rationale or explanation for not paying the full amount, instead acting as if he was doing me a great favor.  What?

Why would someone not receive payment for the "work" that they did?  I understand GAW has a terrible terrible payment system that seems to be maintained by human labor instead of code, but why not payout the full amount when it is brought to their attention?

edit: The amount is fairly trivial, ~.034 BTC, but I can't let it rest on principle.

I know no one really cares, but I thought GAW's terrible customer support should be a public matter.

Luke finally responded back to my ticket today.  He clarified that the reason why the payout was "impossible" to determine is because there is no way for him to know what time the account was transferred.

I reminded him that the transfer was done via email (with timestamps), so it is actually "possible" to determine.  I gave him the info he needs to verify the time,  so let's see what reason Luke has for being unable to pay me my final payout next.

Least you got someone in your ticket.  I called them 2 times already is week and left voice messages.  No one bothered to call me back yet

Well, Luke just resolved my problem.  He credited me the full amount that I was due, plus another .02 BTC.  So, I am happy with how it turned out.  Would have been nice to have a quicker response from GAW, but at least it worked out in the end.

Try posting on the support section of the forum damiano and tagging the relevant mods (like the ZenMiner crowd, or whomever) with the @ plus their name. 

t was not until I did that and Amber stepped in that I was able to get support to respond to my ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Activity: 317
Merit: 104
I sold my 6 Blizzards and 24 gridseeds, used the proceeds to buy Zenhashlets and am making 4 times the profit that I was mining at home.
Plus no heat and noise from the machines.
I'm a happy camper or should I say miner  Grin

Careful when posting to Hashtalk. The forum is completely under control. Only positive posts are allowed. You will  banned or negative action will be taken against your account. If you have a support issue you cant submit it to the forum because it makes GAWS look bad.

Uh, I've posted plenty of support threads to Hashtalk no problem...just submit them to the correct support section like plenty of others do?
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Someone bought my clever Hashlet so now I have made ROI plus a lot more
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I've been trying to withdraw some btc today and the same error message for the last couple of hours:

Code:
Unable to process transaction at this time

Does anyone experience the same issue?
Must be over their API limits or something. Thought there's no API limits for posting directly to the blockchain...
same here, I've been trying all day to withdraw and get the same message

For anyone interested, I was just able to withdraw my BTC.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've been trying to withdraw some btc today and the same error message for the last couple of hours:

Code:

Must be over their API limits or something. Thought there's no API limits for posting directly to the blockchain...
same here, I've been trying all day to withdraw and get the same message
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Code:

Or hot wallet needs replenishment. I've seen that happen a few times after payout, maybe a lot of customers are withdrawing at the same time.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Code:

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Wow, that's pathetic, even the mods saw you were trolling, keep at it maybe you'll earn a ban.
You lied about that invested money, which is an extortion attempt. I see you even have a trust rating from someone who noticed that, and you don't even seem to care.
So either you're a pathological liar, or a really obvious troll. Probably both, so I'll ignore you for now. Bye Smiley
Small Red and Bad
My competitor came back.  Shocked Last time I saw you, you were saying something about making a big campaign.
Oh, and since you failed to provide proof for that $15000 claim, I can safely call you a liar and a scammer.
Small Red and Bad

The first part was for CrazyRabbi, just didn't want to quote the whole post, cause it was too big.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
"You came to the store, insulted the owner and was shown the door. Simple cause and effect.
Don't tell me you're surprised."

What on earth are you talking about? I insulted no one!
Small Red and Bad
You came to the store, insulted the owner and was shown the door. Simple cause and effect.
Don't tell me you're surprised.

If you have a support issue you cant submit it to the forum because it makes GAWS look bad.

Nice story, but in reality it has been written all over the place that issues should be submitted via tickets. If you ignore this and instead spam the forum your posts will be deleted.
Nobody asks you to post, but if you do, you have to respect the rules.

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

Careful when posting to Hashtalk. The forum is completely under control. Only positive posts are allowed. You will  banned or negative action will be taken against your account. If you have a support issue you cant submit it to the forum because it makes GAWS look bad.
AHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAA  Shocked  Cheesy

So I just got banned for saying this on Hash Talk

So I've avoided being...

pirateat40'd

Zhou Tong'd

MagicalTux'd

TradeFortress'd

Poloniex'd

and

Canadian Bitcoins'd

Please for the love of God don't tell me I just got Josh Garza'd Cry

Guess the Truth Hurt widdle Joshy  Cheesy

You get banned when you hit -10 reputation. The community voted to ban you Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Code:

Same here
Activity: 56
Jump to: