Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 150. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
That they kill the NH pool for the Scrypt Hashlets I understand. Don't agree, but I understand Smiley

Because of the nature of their business structuring that wouldn't work out.

But with my "s3's" not being able to mine there is quite annoying!
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
EvilPanda, do you own any of the virtual miners?  Did you own one of the SHA miners that just doubled the length of time to ROI?  Do you understand why GAW customers on their own forums are concerned about this?

To ensure stability and reliability of this thread and in order to protect the investments of our posters it is highly advised to not engage certain individuals whose sole purpose is troll and to bait fellow trolls.

There is a couple on each side that just won't go away as long as we feed them... and I'm starting to think they are in some kind of collusion as I can't imagine any reasonable adult person being so utterly stupid.

But I know none of you will listen to me anyway so keep calm and carry on posting Smiley

I've been feeding the trolls!  >_<  I know, it's just so hard not to when they are so cute!

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
An interesting side effect of this NH clusterfuck is that hashtalk is starting to have some flashes of common sense. Will be interesting to see if there is any lasting impression.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/5145/nicehash-sha256/643

But he made a fatal mistake, he mentioned VB Batch 2 and that is forbidden.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
An interesting side effect of this NH clusterfuck is that hashtalk is starting to have some flashes of common sense. Will be interesting to see if there is any lasting impression.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/5145/nicehash-sha256/643
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Didn't want to upset you. I'm lingering to see what flex/ceo/mem makes up this time.
So far we have:
Lost $15000.
FBI investigation.
Lawsuit in progress.
Misterious competitor Flexhash without as much as a working site.
Some unfulfilled promises:
"I'll show you proof let me just get back from work!"
"I'll hire people to give you negative trust!"

Who would want to miss this drama?
legendary
EvilPanda, do you own any of the virtual miners?  Did you own one of the SHA miners that just doubled the length of time to ROI?  Do you understand why GAW customers on their own forums are concerned about this?

To ensure stability and reliability of this thread and in order to protect the investments of our posters it is highly advised to not engage certain individuals whose sole purpose is troll and to bait fellow trolls.

There is a couple on each side that just won't go away as long as we feed them... and I'm starting to think they are in some kind of collusion as I can't imagine any reasonable adult person being so utterly stupid.

But I know none of you will listen to me anyway so keep calm and carry on posting Smiley
MOB
It is very hard for me to believe that people still think they are mining coins and are using the pools that they list for the names of the shashlets..

As far as I understand this is not a "BUG" on nicehash' pool, a lot of the time the price goes up when there is a demand for some coins and people pay more to rent out rigs on their site? Kinda they same way the price of the hashlets went up from 15.99 to 49.99, supply and demand GAW?

Oh god... MemCID is posting with both accounts again... Lets see if we can bust his ass once more!

Seems pretty clever to me Wink  Now he can qualify for the signature reward on three accounts!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It is very hard for me to believe that people still think they are mining coins and are using the pools that they list for the names of the shashlets..

As far as I understand this is not a "BUG" on nicehash' pool, a lot of the time the price goes up when there is a demand for some coins and people pay more to rent out rigs on their site? Kinda they same way the price of the hashlets went up from 15.99 to 49.99, supply and demand GAW?

Oh god... MemCID is posting with both accounts again... Lets see if we can bust his ass once more!
MOB
can somebody put it in tl;dr form as i were busy and dont know whats up Smiley
The trolls are trolling as always. For example, one of them just promised to start an anti GAW signature campaign, that will pay better than the oryginal one. I'd love to see that.  Cool
The rest are just repeating the usual "lack of transparency" mantra.

Activity: 339
I have created dozens of shit threads and provided nothing but spewed lies and crap - People asked me for proof but I ignored it and moved on to start another thread hoping for more sympathy.
I have spilled more shit in this thread because I am bs'ing with my other sock puppet accounts.

This is happening because of EvilPanda and BitGeek not shutting their mouths.

At last the real reason why your account is full of shit...these two...not 15k etc

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Anyone want to help me with the Anti-Gaw Campaign? I will start organizing it tonight, just message me!
I'm going to start with a blog and a bitcointalk signature campaign!
This is happening because of EvilPanda and BitGeek not shutting their mouths.

No
legendary
can somebody put it in tl;dr form as i were busy and dont know whats up Smiley

If you mean the NiceHash issue, there is a shorter thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-i-found-a-flaw-with-zen-cloud-payout-system-and-more-777194
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
To be clear - this is not a 'flaw' in a pool (NiceHash/WestHash) that needs to be fixed. Its a 'flaw' in GAW's business model.

nicehash SHA-256 pool is working fine, and actually my real sha-256 rigs are pointed to it Wink

It was just GAWMiners that is not offering it anymore for its hashlets.

There is no bug and they just removed nicehash pool from hashlets, due to the fact it has high profitability on sha-256 now

Which proves that they aren't actually mining sha-256, which would also make sense that they're actually a ponzi scheme.

Want to test me bud? I'll run an anti-gaw campaign and blame it on you.

Rates:
0.1BTC per month for posting with our signature as Full Member
0.2BTC per month for posting with our signature as Senior or Hero Member
The offer is limited to 100
You get paid 3 days after signing up.

Too easy.

I'm sure I can start gathering BTC from GAW's competition to actually start such a campaign.

Soooo... you're going to pay with the money they are already giving you or are you getting addition funds?
He first had to go  to his other account to create a distraction. Cheesy
legendary
Not sure what to make of this:

@GAW_CEO said:
@andromeda66 said:

@Goddethroned said:

@Warbigold

If Josh opens up the market, I'd gladly buy Genesis from you at a discounted rate
me too

+1

not going to happen like that.

Does it mean no market, or no selling at discount or what?

Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®

Activity: 868
To be clear - this is not a 'flaw' in a pool (NiceHash/WestHash) that needs to be fixed. Its a 'flaw' in GAW's business model.

nicehash SHA-256 pool is working fine, and actually my real sha-256 rigs are pointed to it Wink

There is no bug and they just removed nicehash pool from hashlets, due to the fact it has high profitability on sha-256 now

Which proves that they aren't actually mining sha-256, which would also make sense that they're actually a ponzi scheme.

Rates:

Too easy.

I'm sure I can start gathering BTC from GAW's competition to actually start such a campaign.

Soooo... you're going to pay with the money they are already giving you or are you getting addition funds?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad

Rates:

Too easy.

All you've posted from the moment you made this acount was a pile of steaming crap, starting with that $15k.
You made multiple threads and abandoned them when someone asked you for a proof.
Time to put money where your mouth is.

legendary
Activity: 1400

my physical SHA-256 miners (360 Ghs) , today got paid from nicehash 0.00973150 BTC
So nicehash is working very fine now.
There is no bug on nicehash. I mine on nicehash since 2 months now and I receive every day real BTC Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

There is no bug and they just removed nicehash pool from hashlets, due to the fact it has unusual high profitability on sha-256 in these days.
Anyway my physical sha-256 rigs are paid regularly from nicehash now.

My local miners are pointed there as well. The ones hosted at Zen ('physical') no longer have that option so its not just hashlets (virtual) that can't use it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
I have bad feelings for my S3s, nicehash was the reason for my purchase, and now is gone...

Oh, so it's not just hashlets, you can't use NiceHash with "hardware" either? That's brilliant...

Correct and there's the whole discussion revolves around virtual miners.
Jump to: