Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 154. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
so you can now choose what you mine and really see you mine this?

No. I can't find that post on hashtalk, so I'm going to speculate here. I'm guessing philip is talking about setting up small orders on WestHash that would drive the average NiceHash earnings up for ALL hashlets that use NH, because they are based on NH's reported average. And precisely because GAW doesn't actually mine on NH, it will not get benefit from it, will not use up the order to drive the price down, and will have to pay the inflated amounts out of their pocket. It's quite crafty, if that's what it is.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
so you can now choose what you mine and really see you mine this?
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
whelp...looks like i probably was perma banned from hashtalk lol that didn't take much...gee for someone who says their business is going so strong that they are trying to slow down sales...I don't the see the problem with a few free thinkers...but i guess if you dare speak neg. about gaw ya go poof...kinda like a mafia lol GAW CEO "I'll gladly take your money, just don't ask question or say anything bad about us or else" Tongue

What ya post?

oh just thread about being censored there and wanting answers to my question about where they are getting all this extra income...that was only suppose to be for a week...then the new hashtalk came out and i was magically unbanned and my stupid ass talked to Mr. Moneybags aka gawceo and won myself a perma ban i guess lol

oh well...made another account...but can't really say what is actually on my mind there or i'd get banned again...so i guess its kinda pointless to have that account...that account even has some upvotes but doesn't count since its not linked to a zenportal account

Well you can do the silent resistance thing, downvote stupid crap and upvote less stupid crap. Although I don't even know what the votes do except give you hashpoints? Does it make any posts more or less visible or whatever?
  hashpoints are worth 1 penny each I earn them with upvotes I lose them with down votes.  I also earn them by keeping btc in my zen account right now I have 386 hp's 375 were earned from mining or 3.75 usd   I can lose them if people down vote a post.

this is why I posted the fact that the zen-gaw system has a flaw that allows for huge gains in your earnings .  If I post it on the hashtalk site I fear a ban and endless down votes.

I am hoping to attract attention here and have This addressed rather quickly.
legendary
whelp...looks like i probably was perma banned from hashtalk lol that didn't take much...gee for someone who says their business is going so strong that they are trying to slow down sales...I don't the see the problem with a few free thinkers...but i guess if you dare speak neg. about gaw ya go poof...kinda like a mafia lol GAW CEO "I'll gladly take your money, just don't ask question or say anything bad about us or else" Tongue

What ya post?

oh just thread about being censored there and wanting answers to my question about where they are getting all this extra income...that was only suppose to be for a week...then the new hashtalk came out and i was magically unbanned and my stupid ass talked to Mr. Moneybags aka gawceo and won myself a perma ban i guess lol

oh well...made another account...but can't really say what is actually on my mind there or i'd get banned again...so i guess its kinda pointless to have that account...that account even has some upvotes but doesn't count since its not linked to a zenportal account

Well you can do the silent resistance thing, downvote stupid crap and upvote less stupid crap. Although I don't even know what the votes do except give you hashpoints? Does it make any posts more or less visible or whatever?
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I pm'd the  Gaw Miners_CEO account here on bitcointalk as the should be Josh of zen-gaw

I have discovered a fundamental flaw  that allows for boosting earnings on  the zencloud site.

I will not tell the flaw to anyone but him as I like the company. I am awaiting an answer from him.

I have some money left in the company so it is in my best interest to not say what the flaw is but it is real and once pointed out easy to exploit. They can also fix this flaw with ease.

Once he gets back to me with a reply and fixes or does not fix the flaw I will reveal the flaw. Since someone else will figure it out eventually and in fact may have done so.  

So to Josh of gaw-zen please answer the pm.

To this site I am spending coin to prove their is a flaw so far I spent about .75 btc

here is a link to my Zen thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8697967
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I can not understand how someone with 28.5 BTc would not use an escrow to buy hashlets. I think this was staged to stop selling hashlets for $27 when GAW is asking close to $50 now, nice way to try and control market price and also put fear into the picture. Economics 101  at its finest.

LOL - that's a little too tinfoil hat theory for me... I have doubts about someone NOT using escrow for 28btc.. Makes no sense.. They dont' deserve to get scammed, but anyone with that amount of BTC should have known better.

But he is only asking for 20 BTC back, REALLY? Tongue

Possibly just to cut losses? And some people pull that in hopes of charity giving.

You say troll and post this, I mean like WTF DUDE, charity you say? Cut losses you say? Oh the fake scammer would give back 20 BTC?? THIS IS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT BUY HASHLETS.. nuff said..

Double troll.
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
I can not understand how someone with 28.5 BTc would not use an escrow to buy hashlets. I think this was staged to stop selling hashlets for $27 when GAW is asking close to $50 now, nice way to try and control market price and also put fear into the picture. Economics 101  at its finest.

LOL - that's a little too tinfoil hat theory for me... I have doubts about someone NOT using escrow for 28btc.. Makes no sense.. They dont' deserve to get scammed, but anyone with that amount of BTC should have known better.

But he is only asking for 20 BTC back, REALLY? Tongue

Possibly just to cut losses? And some people pull that in hopes of charity giving.

You say troll and post this, I mean like WTF DUDE, charity you say? Cut losses you say? Oh the fake scammer would give back 20 BTC?? THIS IS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT BUY HASHLETS.. nuff said..

You my friend committed a

Thoughtcrime

"The term was popularized in the dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell, wherein thoughtcrime is the criminal act of holding unspoken beliefs or doubts that oppose or question the ruling party. In the book, the GAWvernment attempts to control not only the speech and actions, but also the thoughts of its subjects. To entertain unacceptable thoughts is known as crimethink in Newspeak, the ideologically purified dialect of the party."

The Thought Police will be coming after you.

There was another poster I have not seen since he started asking questions, penny something or something penny. He was also asking legitimate questions but I guess he got a ban. It seems like there are more founding members that are mad there, ones that praised GAW before.

And please stop thinking and just listen and say "YES MASTER" next time and there will be no problems.

Troll
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®

You my friend committed a

Thoughtcrime

"The term was popularized in the dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell, wherein thoughtcrime is the criminal act of holding unspoken beliefs or doubts that oppose or question the ruling party. In the book, the GAWvernment attempts to control not only the speech and actions, but also the thoughts of its subjects. To entertain unacceptable thoughts is known as crimethink in Newspeak, the ideologically purified dialect of the party."

The Thought Police will be coming after you.

There was another poster I have not seen since he started asking questions, penny something or something penny. He was also asking legitimate questions but I guess he got a ban. It seems like there are more founding members that are mad there, ones that praised GAW before.

And please stop thinking and just listen and say "YES MASTER" next time and there will be no problems.

What ya post?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
My free month of hosting for my two Ant S3's is over. So now I'm paying the hosting fee. With the decline in BTC pricing it will take quite a bit longer to recoup. Unless I start coverting fiat to BTC just to pay the hosting fees.
Activity: 868
Alien - Did you see Josh's post about the vaultbreaker giveaway thread for the videos? His rewards were a regular VB or 200 Primes or mini VB and 100 prime..

If that's the deal we get... I'll be beyond pissed. That would put batch 1 people almost 4x ahead of us for paying 20-30% more. Would make absolutely no sense...

Now... it's a free giveaway.. So it could be because of that. While we have already pre-ordered and paid. So, IMO that's worth more obviously.. But wow.. Good god I hope that's not the conversion.

I did not but I don't think you should be surprised by this, you should expect it and if something better happens you'll feel pretty good. VB purchases, batch 1 and 2 essentially funded the development of hashlets it seems and if the real VB ever sees the light of day I'd be pleasantly surprised. Of course without and info either way my guess is and good as anyone else until Josh decides to put real info out there.

Yea, trying to remain positive but the above conversion ratio scares the crap outta me... We'll see soon enough (i hope). Did you get a refund on your VB?

Nope still waiting on Josh's brother or cousin Carlos to get back to me.

On another front, nice payout on Zen today; it's up a bit from where it's been lately. Nicehash has been on fire lately too; I'm betting it's going to get a price increase because of that.

Also, what's up with the Hashgear?? Really, really?? Now is it real stuff or just virtual that you can use in a game or something? Maybe they should let people make avatars for Zenpool and Nicehash and sell Hashgear for your avatar to wear.
Alien - Did you see Josh's post about the vaultbreaker giveaway thread for the videos? His rewards were a regular VB or 200 Primes or mini VB and 100 prime..

If that's the deal we get... I'll be beyond pissed. That would put batch 1 people almost 4x ahead of us for paying 20-30% more. Would make absolutely no sense...

Now... it's a free giveaway.. So it could be because of that. While we have already pre-ordered and paid. So, IMO that's worth more obviously.. But wow.. Good god I hope that's not the conversion.

I did not but I don't think you should be surprised by this, you should expect it and if something better happens you'll feel pretty good. VB purchases, batch 1 and 2 essentially funded the development of hashlets it seems and if the real VB ever sees the light of day I'd be pleasantly surprised. Of course without and info either way my guess is and good as anyone else until Josh decides to put real info out there.

Yea, trying to remain positive but the above conversion ratio scares the crap outta me... We'll see soon enough (i hope). Did you get a refund on your VB?
Activity: 868

ZiG
Activity: 406

"...  Economics SCAM 101  at its finest ..."
Activity: 394

You know what was staged? Your troll post here.

I think the real troll is you...
Keep bouncing the ball back. You made this account just recently to troll GAW topics and call me a troll? Go ahead ignore me, couldn't care less.

At least I'm not riding Josh all day long and supporting his scams lol.

I thought you got a lot of free hash from Josh? So that is a lie too? You need to get your stories straight bro!
legendary
What did the east asians do?

Likely nothing. They might not even exist. Or may have supplied ASICs. We just don't know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
ive bought some

Sell you two more for $30 each Wink

Comes with some free piece of shit pool hashlet as well.

Oh my... you're in trouble.

Any users caught selling hashlets risk account suspension. The safety of our customers is our number one concern. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

What did the east asians do?
legendary
ive bought some

Sell you two more for $30 each Wink

Comes with some free piece of shit pool hashlet as well.

Oh my... you're in trouble.

Any users caught selling hashlets risk account suspension. The safety of our customers is our number one concern. We have always been at war with Eastasia.
Jump to: