Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 153. (Read 262906 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
In the topic of scamming, some of you said GAW can't be legit, because their pool has higher payouts than others.
Other pools like nice hash are now paying even more. Any new conspiracy theories?

LOL - did you not read the last few pages? That's been discussed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
So six minutes after I post I get an email from them telling me oh your emails were in my spam box . We would have rewarded you well but you posted it on bitcointalk so  we are not helping you or rewarding you.  I was not looking for a reward as much as I was looking to get my testing funds back. Frankly they may have been robbed a lot of btc.  As nicehash has had some wild crazy high payouts on sha256. At times 2x the norm  I am pretty sure they were being exploited in that pool as I was able to duplicate the method of attack at my own expense.

GAWMiners have just taught people to abuse vulnerabilities instead of reporting them Wink
I just want to know how on earth do you have -539 trust lol i seen it and spit out my irish coffee

That's a long story... you can search here and you'll find it.
Long story short, he's a scammer.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So six minutes after I post I get an email from them telling me oh your emails were in my spam box . We would have rewarded you well but you posted it on bitcointalk so  we are not helping you or rewarding you.  I was not looking for a reward as much as I was looking to get my testing funds back. Frankly they may have been robbed a lot of btc.  As nicehash has had some wild crazy high payouts on sha256. At times 2x the norm  I am pretty sure they were being exploited in that pool as I was able to duplicate the method of attack at my own expense.

GAWMiners have just taught people to abuse vulnerabilities instead of reporting them Wink
I just want to know how on earth do you have -539 trust lol i seen it and spit out my irish coffee

That's a long story... you can search here and you'll find it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I find a huge fucking problem that could have cost them countless coins.. I believe they have been robbed with this flaw since some patterns on nicehash/westhash were weird and I get this in his pm's

I think he got my emails. Here is part of one I sent.  I am tired and going to sleep.  thanks all

That's too bad you're being treated like this, there's no reason for it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm sorry to go on-topic for a bit, has anyone seen the "payoutprogressbar" already somewhere?

It's up right this second!
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Very nice find! The doosh could of at least said thank you and even paid back what you lost finding the problem (and even a hashlet or 2), what does he do? LIES... Phil goodnight Smiley

You still like the company?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Very nice find! The doosh could of at least said thank you and even paid back what you lost finding the problem (and even a hashlet or 2), what does he do? LIES... Phil goodnight Smiley

Activity: 280
I only have two accounts here, my hero account that I won't jeopardize and this account.

Agreed. You're the biggest troll I've ever seen. No one even listens to u anymore.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I'm sorry to go on-topic for a bit, has anyone seen the "payoutprogressbar" already somewhere?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I love how the word troll has been repeated numerous times, dozens upon dozens of times.
Why not address that Gawminers and their team are a gang of ponzi schemers?

Call me a troll again and I'm going to start a anti-Gaw campaign. I will top what GAW is paying its customers for signatures and I will get people to write a negative signature about GAW.

Because you ARE a troll, and a bullshitter. Just a few days ago you promised to give proof of being a GAW client and paying them $15000, what happened to that?
How is your FBI investigation going? Why did you switch accounts again? Does your alt I_IZ_CEO have some limited login time so you have to use the other? Cheesy
Why did you abandon your flexhash alt?

So, I called you a troll and a liar, because you are one. Your move.

Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
legendary
Edit

New edit:
 I want to say that the bounty question was caused by my rush . Eric of zen mentioned to not post details here on bitcointalk. I had a miscommunication with him  and posted details my bad. Eric then said the would not pay the bounty.
  Frankly talking on pm's at 1:00 am
was my mistake I was tired and misunderstood Eric.  Posting so fast was a mistake on my part.  I got a lot of people going in lots of directions over this.  I know I pissed off Eric and he said no bounty.  To defend him it was late at night I dropped a bombshell on him and spam filters caused a lot of people a lot of grief.
  on the good side some real fixes are offered to this problem in the discussion on hashtalk.org so for now no nicehash but this idea below has promise

https://hashtalk.org/topic/5145/nicehash-sha256/737?page=39

since westhash/nicehash had rapid price flux someone proposed  a one month average I thought a diff jump length may be enough to fix it. cost of driving price up 10 or 11 days in a row would be more then enough and easier to detect.

I find a huge fucking problem that could have cost them countless coins.. I believe they have been robbed with this flaw since some patterns on nicehash/westhash were weird and I get this in his pm's

I think he got my emails. Here is part of one I sent.  I am tired and going to sleep.  thanks all

CEO FlawMiners TM®
Why did he delete his posts about nicehash, they are all recorded on another site....

Its very funny on hashtalk because why_a_penny is asking questions and Mr. CEO claims he does not want to debate, "But you can count on me always being strait forward" LOL... I think cousin Carlos might be answering questions for him... There is proof that others use his account to post/answer questions for Mr. CEO.... 1 example is when Eric got caught using his account.

EDIT:

straightforward
straight·for·ward
ˌstrātˈfôrwərd/Submit
adjective
uncomplicated and easy to do or understand.
"in a straightforward case no fees will be charged"
synonyms:   uncomplicated, simple, easy, effortless, painless, undemanding, plain sailing, child's play; More
antonyms:   complicated
(of a person) honest and frank.
"a straightforward young man"

I was asked to delete them by a gaw staff member.  I will repost them in the morning if he continues to tell me my emails sent to explain this problem do not reach him.    I did them a favor  that would save them a lot of coin.  They deleted the thread on hashtalk.  I spent around .75btc to find the problem and to be able to prove it. It does exist and  frankly I proved it. 

I read a lot of your posts and enjoy reading them, people like you and many others are a GREAT part of the community and it is a pleasure & honor to read what you post.

Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
The thing is, and I have my doubts here, will you be able to make money with it, or only to "kill" GAW's margin?
legendary
Why did he delete his posts about nicehash, they are all recorded on another site....

Its very funny on hashtalk because why_a_penny is asking questions and Mr. CEO claims he does not want to debate, "But you can count on me always being strait forward" LOL... I think cousin Carlos might be answering questions for him... There is proof that others use his account to post/answer questions for Mr. CEO.... 1 example is when Eric got caught using his account.

EDIT:

straightforward
straight·for·ward
ˌstrātˈfôrwərd/Submit
adjective
synonyms:   uncomplicated, simple, easy, effortless, painless, undemanding, plain sailing, child's play; More

I was asked to delete them by a gaw staff member.  I will repost them in the morning if he continues to tell me my emails sent to explain this problem do not reach him.    I did them a favor  that would save them a lot of coin.  They deleted the thread on hashtalk.  I spent around .75btc to find the problem and to be able to prove it. It does exist and  frankly I proved it. 
CEO FlawMiners TM®

EDIT:

straightforward
straight·for·ward
ˌstrātˈfôrwərd/Submit
adjective
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hashtalk seems to be quite excited about NH profitability:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/5029/nicehash-sha256-good-to-miners-today
https://hashtalk.org/topic/5063/genesis-average-payout

Sadly I don't have any SHA256 hashlets (shashlets?), almost tempted to get some but this boom probably won't last long.
Jump to: