Pages:
Author

Topic: [General] How to earn Bitcoins - page 3. (Read 94850 times)

staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
January 31, 2023, 01:01:12 PM
Hello is there a site where I can write a blog, and articles and get paid in Bitcoin?

-snip-

I'm not aware of any platform for that, but you can offer your services here[1]. If you have some previous work, make sure to show it.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 31, 2023, 11:35:41 AM
Hello is there a site where I can write a blog, and articles and get paid in Bitcoin?

I literally forgot how Bitcoin works because I stopped working here in 2017 (you can see this on my profile  Cheesy )
Definitely, I can't join any campaigns too coz you need to get a Legendary rank or something

Help.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius
January 29, 2023, 09:36:28 AM
-snip-
Isn't it too much time spent regarding the benefits ?
He's making indirect income by posting it to that website where he can earn from the readers.
I bet it's mostly for that article.

He posted here to boost his views; just saying, not that it's totally a bad thing. (he's not spamming it anyways)
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 29, 2023, 09:06:28 AM
I've been using some apps to get small amounts of Bitcoin for more than 3 years now.

Been documenting my road in form of journey:

Here is latests article:
https://www.publish0x.com/cryptoearner/earnings-report-december-2022-xxzgpdm

Maybe someone will see value in it Smiley

Isn't it too much time spent regarding the benefits ?
Activity: 1
January 26, 2023, 09:25:07 AM
I've been using some apps to get small amounts of Bitcoin for more than 3 years now.

Been documenting my road in form of journey:

Here is latests article:
https://www.publish0x.com/cryptoearner/earnings-report-december-2022-xxzgpdm

Maybe someone will see value in it Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 154
December 25, 2022, 11:17:01 PM
Actually I am newbie and I want to join here signatures add compign  to earn money.
Please guide me the ways and the process of working on it?
What are criteria and what about rules and regulations in oder to participate?
What should I do for it?
and also guide me if there is any training program for beginners?
Though am also a newbie but I got good mentorship from a friend who Introduced me to bitcointalk
 Before you can earn merit you definitely be sure you are contributing to this forum because bitcointalk was
Created as a forum for people to learn and contribute to cryptocurrency (mainly Bitcoin) while Merit is what they earn from it.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2852
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 24, 2022, 05:32:04 AM
Hi, how can I join Bitcoin trading group
What is your goal in joining the Bitcoin trading group? To learn how to trade or to know trading signals?

Before joining a trading group, you should have basic knowledge first. You can take special courses on trading (technical analysis, fundamentals, etc.) to learn about trading. So that you don't get caught up in wrong trading decisions, especially if you only follow the trading signals in the group.

For further discussion about trading, please visit the following board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 21, 2022, 06:52:48 PM
Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone could give me any updates on good mining application for an Android, if there are any legit ones out there. I'm a newbie, Thanks.
Smartphones are not tools designed for mining activities. Mining generates heat on the hardware, mainly if run 24 hours/7 days.

In the past, I've tried using Minergate on smartphones and MacBook. The hash rate results obtained are small.
Currently, Google does not allow cryptocurrency mining applications on devices:

Cryptocurrencies
We don't allow apps that mine cryptocurrency on devices. We permit apps that remotely manage the mining of cryptocurrency.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 28, 2022, 11:59:07 PM
-snip-

I mean anything... I could invest some time and little or no money
I don't think anyone provides anything like that. Unless you already have expertise in the blockchain and its development. You can work in a company that requires such expertise. So, at the same time, you get a salary, and you can use your skills.

My advice, be careful if some offer investments in cryptocurrencies such as through cloud mining or others that promise to get lucrative profits. Do not easily believe it.
Activity: 3
September 28, 2022, 08:25:30 AM
Anything special you could recommend to earn like 1k/month in btc so I could spend my full time in learning crypto?
Do you mean to get BTC for free while you can learn Cryptocurrency full time?

I mean anything... I could invest some time and little or no money
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 28, 2022, 01:40:32 AM
Actually I am newbie and I want to join here signatures add compign  to earn money.
What should I do for it?
Have you read the first post of this thread?
Make sure you've also read the forum rules: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657.

Each campaign may have different requirements. See each one here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0.

Is these courses are free?
Where did you learn these I also want to learn can you help me on it?
If you open the link and pay close attention, you will know whether the course is free or paid. There is a link as well.
Activity: 532
September 28, 2022, 12:48:54 AM
Actually I am newbie and I want to join here signatures add compign  to earn money.
What should I do for it?

Hey guys I want to learn blockchain development like a crazy, I have some programming skills but I can't devote my full time to learning because I have to work to earn for living.
You can learn about blockchain at night or in your spare time when you are not at work.
I took several courses on Blockchain, Cryptocurrency mining, and those related to cryptocurrencies without having to abandon my other work, e.g.:
https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-3e6a9d96-a5f8-4be5-ba3b-c83c1d986b95/
https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-a68efc18-62a1-4517-9a4b-a878a6b14613/

Anything special you could recommend to earn like 1k/month in btc so I could spend my full time in learning crypto?

Is these courses are free?
Where did you learn these I also want to learn can you help me on it?
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 27, 2022, 11:11:15 PM
Hey guys I want to learn blockchain development like a crazy, I have some programming skills but I can't devote my full time to learning because I have to work to earn for living.
You can learn about blockchain at night or in your spare time when you are not at work.
I took several courses on Blockchain, Cryptocurrency mining, and those related to cryptocurrencies without having to abandon my other work, e.g.:
https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-3e6a9d96-a5f8-4be5-ba3b-c83c1d986b95/
https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-a68efc18-62a1-4517-9a4b-a878a6b14613/

September 26, 2022, 07:56:06 PM
Hey guys I want to learn blockchain development I have some programming skills but I can't devote my full time to learning because I have to work to earn for living.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 17, 2022, 03:43:12 PM
I have seen different Cloud Mining App and websites that claims a user can mine Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency.
All of those so-called cloud mining apps are fake... They take advantage of the computational resources in your phone in order to mine another cryptocurrency [e.g. Monero] and then it converts them to BTCitcoin and while you're using those apps, you're also destroying your phone in the process [in some way]! In regards to cloud mining websites, almost all of them are built to scam their users!

I just want to know if a substantial amount of BITCOIN can be earned through cloud mining and is it really worth the time?
No, it's not worth the time!
Activity: 1
May 17, 2022, 12:31:33 PM
Hello

I am new and happy to be here. I have seen different Cloud Mining App and websites that claims a user can mine Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency. I just want to know if a substantial amount of BITCOIN can be earned through cloud mining and is it really worth the time?
May 08, 2022, 01:39:32 PM
I got both the CashApp Bitcoin Boost card and Fold+ card this year. Have earned about $30 worth of btc between the both of them. The Fold card is definitely going to get more use since I use it to pay for bills, like my mortgage and utilities.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius
April 28, 2022, 10:30:25 PM
Is it possible for someone to mine Bitcoin without paying some certain amounts of money?
Yes, get a free still-working ASIC miner from a junkyard, then use your neighbor's electricity to power it (ask them nicely).

If you're really interested in Bitcoin Mining, go to this board: Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Mining
And read the sticky thread: BITCOIN MINING INTRO & RULES OF THIS SUBFORUM - READ BEFORE POSTING
It has all the info you need and the serious answer to your question.
Activity: 4
April 28, 2022, 06:54:19 PM
Is it possible for someone to mine Bitcoin without paying some certain amounts of money?
Activity: 40
Merit: 7
January 12, 2022, 07:05:39 PM
Bitcoin earning is not as much easy as people are discussing it on social media platforms,it’s also a time taking skill that can we learn after the minimum one year experience of a good platform like this the only way to earn it is to learn it.Without knowledge & struggle I don’t think we can survive it we can only scroll it .Further with interest we can make it a Healthy Habit & hobby in the way of learn to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: