Pages:
Author

Topic: [General] How to earn Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 88780 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 2825
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
September 10, 2023, 09:35:18 PM
-snip-
Useful links/posts
There are a few ways to earn Bitcoins, which differ in both skill and effort. A few things you can try:
-snip-

I really love the question u ask earlier concerning how can someone earn Bitcoin. I'm interested in knowing how can someone especially a beginner like me to start earning Bitcoin as strade in this platform. I need a member to guide me on this task.

Before you ask how to get Bitcoin, I advise you to learn about using a Bitcoin wallet* and what steps you need to know to secure Bitcoin assets.
Once you understand this, you can start trying several things in the OP post that you quoted.

* You can ask questions and participate in discussions about wallet software on the following boards: Wallet software.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 06, 2023, 04:29:34 AM
What is a General thread?
This is the another of (probably) many general threads that will be created in this subsection. A General thread will contain relevant information related to the question/subject of the title thus duplicate threads related to it are not allowed. Posts within a general thread will be harshly moderated and anything remotely useless will be removed. These threads are supposed to be informational, and reposting similar information multiple times is not allowed. You are free to discuss information that has been posted, but keep it short and civil (more than 5 replies is too much). Questions about information provided in this thread are not allowed either.

For example, a post like the one below will be removed as we are not here to babysit. Please do your own research and look in the appropriate sections for answers.
How can I earn Bitcoins by trading altcoins?

What are General threads for?
General threads are meant to be used as an overview of useful information and to prevent unnecessary duplicate threads within the section. After 10 pages this thread will be closed and a "[General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part n+1" will be created, which will contain an updated list of good information. This process will constantly be repeated. The reason that this approach was chosen is to prevent long threads in which people don't find what they are looking for and to provide the most up-to-date information.

Useful links/posts
There are a few ways to earn Bitcoins, which differ in both skill and effort. A few things you can try:

We have also compiled a list of URL's that are useful to read or related to the items posted above:

Note: Please do not create posts such as "I think this is a great idea" as they are insubstantial and will be removed. The staff will start moving "How to earn Bitcoin"-threads to the Trashcan (but we will lock them first) and we ask you to report threads that we missed within the last 10 pages.
I really love the question u ask earlier concerning how can someone earn Bitcoin. I'm interested in knowing how can someone especially a beginner like me to start earning Bitcoin as strade in this platform. I need a member to guide me on this task.
Activity: 2
July 17, 2023, 02:03:18 AM
Some platforms allow you to earn Bitcoin by completing microjobs or freelance tasks. Websites like Bitwage and XBTFreelancer offer opportunities to work and get paid in Bitcoin. These platforms connect employers with freelancers and provide a means to earn Bitcoin for your services.

With the use of this technology it's definitely a good alternative for new users, being rewarded in this way,
It could also be a good way to generate more economic income, over time maybe more platforms will reward of that way.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
June 28, 2023, 01:50:04 AM
Some platforms allow you to earn Bitcoin by completing microjobs or freelance tasks. Websites like Bitwage and XBTFreelancer offer opportunities to work and get paid in Bitcoin. These platforms connect employers with freelancers and provide a means to earn Bitcoin for your services.
Activity: 13
May 21, 2023, 05:28:59 AM
When it comes to this type of discussion, i think everybody should mention what they are actually doing to earn bitcoin.
I am earning bitcoin by trading on forex (I do not wish to add picture to avoid advertising) but this requires a lot of knowledge and technical know how through training from experts, you can also employ the service of an expert to trade on your behalf which i am one of them, my trading history can be found at https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo/stats
Generally trading forex, index and binary can be a great way to earn bitcoin if done properly and carefully.

Where you put the bitcoin which is save enough to hold it for life? If the bitcoin trading site closed suddenly while you put the bitcoin there, what you can do to guarantee to take back the bitcoin?
i think you should be use decentralized exchanges like trust wallet,safepal, xcelpay wallet etc there is not central authority or one man to control them. secondly it,s priority to use accurate bitcoin address to send and recieved bitcoin or any currency to avoid huge looses . as long as binance is trustable exchange to hold currency to long term as per my opinion.

It's a very nice one, the topic is very interesting to me and how I wish someone can just voluntary donate his or her time to teach us on how to earn Bitcoin because as for me I am so much interested in learning it, but my problem is that I am totally newbies and so eager to learn it,
begin by familiarizing yourself with fundamentals of bitcoin. first you have to understand how it works. it,s underlying technology blockchain and it,s huge potential use cases. there are some numerous online resources available like as blogs , forums and educational websites it will be provide you unlimited knowledge to empower you to understand to earns bitcoins
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 14, 2023, 01:44:18 AM
For me I have not understand how to earn the Bitcoin and I am so eager to know it please is there any where someone can be trained about Bitcoin and all it categories?

I think the answer to your question is simply BitcoinTalk.
There is plenty to learn about Bitcoin and everything related to it here. You also have the Bitcoin Wiki, but it's not always up to date (and the fact that it's a Wiki that can't be edited by anyone makes it a bit sad in my humble opinion)

There are books available everywhere on the subject, for example Mastering Bitcoin is great if you have a basic understanding of computer development and is available for free on Github.

Less technical but just as instructive on the basics of BTC and money in general, The Bitcoin Standard is an excellent reference.
It is available as an epub for free on the internet, but you can also buy it in paper/pdf format if you wish.

In any case I can only encourage you to lurk here and continue your learning process. You'll see, you'll never run out of resources, there are plenty of them.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1785
April 16, 2023, 08:20:57 AM
-snip-
I honestly think the answer to your question is simply 'just read more'. Your question is too general and we'd probably repeat what has been discussed. If English is not your native language or your English is not good enough to understand what has been discussed, then look for your local boards and ask your question there. If there is no local board for your language, then there is no other choice but to improve your English. I mean, you can't simply ask people to 'lower' their language level if we don't even know how much should we lower it, or if you will understand it later.

I also don't think you'll find any grammar issues, you can simply use Google translate or something similar to translate it into your language. While it is not perfect, you should be able to understand it just fine. After all you're just asking for a method on how to earn Bitcoins, not discussing its technicalities.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
April 15, 2023, 12:05:31 PM
It's a very nice one, the topic is very interesting to me and how I wish someone can just voluntary donate his or her time to teach us on how to earn Bitcoin because as for me I am so much interested in learning it, but my problem is that I am totally newbies and so eager to learn it,

And again please for those of you who are already engaging in it and have become a staff please try to break down the grammar please, because we the newbie are finding it so difficult to understand the grammar you use here ok, I will be so much happy if that should be apply to unable the newbie to understand it better ok..

For me I have not understand how to earn the Bitcoin and I am so eager to know it please is there any where someone can be trained about Bitcoin and all it categories?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 270
March 14, 2023, 12:59:35 PM
You can lend BTC to other users and earn interest on the loan.It's important to note that earning Bitcoin comes with risks, and it's important to do your research and understand the risks involved before getting started.

where did you see this?
Activity: 1
March 07, 2023, 02:05:26 AM
Hello is there a site where I can write a blog, and articles and get paid in Bitcoin?

I literally forgot how Bitcoin works because I stopped working here in 2017
Most crypto news websites usually pay in Bitcoin, but I don't think you'll be able to get a job without having enough knowledge in this field.

e.g.
Note: I prefer not to vouch [DYOR]!

Alternatively, you can create your own website and hide its content behind a paywall that charges and pays in Bitcoin [I forgot the names, but you can spot some of them by going through different pages in "this board"].

SFR10, Thanks for the list of websites.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3368
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 31, 2023, 01:24:04 PM
Hello is there a site where I can write a blog, and articles and get paid in Bitcoin?

I literally forgot how Bitcoin works because I stopped working here in 2017
Most crypto news websites usually pay in Bitcoin, but I don't think you'll be able to get a job without having enough knowledge in this field.

e.g.
Note: I prefer not to vouch [DYOR]!

Alternatively, you can create your own website and hide its content behind a paywall that charges and pays in Bitcoin [I forgot the names, but you can spot some of them by going through different pages in "this board"].
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
January 31, 2023, 01:01:12 PM

-snip-

I'm not aware of any platform for that, but you can offer your services here[1]. If you have some previous work, make sure to show it.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Activity: 322
January 31, 2023, 11:35:41 AM

I literally forgot how Bitcoin works because I stopped working here in 2017 (you can see this on my profile  Cheesy )
Definitely, I can't join any campaigns too coz you need to get a Legendary rank or something

Help.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 5297
Self-proclaimed Genius
January 29, 2023, 09:36:28 AM
-snip-
Isn't it too much time spent regarding the benefits ?
He's making indirect income by posting it to that website where he can earn from the readers.
I bet it's mostly for that article.

He posted here to boost his views; just saying, not that it's totally a bad thing. (he's not spamming it anyways)
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 29, 2023, 09:06:28 AM
I've been using some apps to get small amounts of Bitcoin for more than 3 years now.

Been documenting my road in form of journey:

Here is latests article:
https://www.publish0x.com/cryptoearner/earnings-report-december-2022-xxzgpdm

Maybe someone will see value in it Smiley

Isn't it too much time spent regarding the benefits ?
Activity: 1
January 26, 2023, 09:25:07 AM
I've been using some apps to get small amounts of Bitcoin for more than 3 years now.

Been documenting my road in form of journey:

Here is latests article:
https://www.publish0x.com/cryptoearner/earnings-report-december-2022-xxzgpdm

Maybe someone will see value in it Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 76
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 25, 2022, 11:17:01 PM
Actually I am newbie and I want to join here signatures add compign  to earn money.
Please guide me the ways and the process of working on it?
What are criteria and what about rules and regulations in oder to participate?
What should I do for it?
and also guide me if there is any training program for beginners?
Though am also a newbie but I got good mentorship from a friend who Introduced me to bitcointalk
 Before you can earn merit you definitely be sure you are contributing to this forum because bitcointalk was
Created as a forum for people to learn and contribute to cryptocurrency (mainly Bitcoin) while Merit is what they earn from it.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
October 24, 2022, 05:32:04 AM
Hi, how can I join Bitcoin trading group
What is your goal in joining the Bitcoin trading group? To learn how to trade or to know trading signals?

Before joining a trading group, you should have basic knowledge first. You can take special courses on trading (technical analysis, fundamentals, etc.) to learn about trading. So that you don't get caught up in wrong trading decisions, especially if you only follow the trading signals in the group.

For further discussion about trading, please visit the following board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
October 21, 2022, 06:52:48 PM
Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone could give me any updates on good mining application for an Android, if there are any legit ones out there. I'm a newbie, Thanks.
Smartphones are not tools designed for mining activities. Mining generates heat on the hardware, mainly if run 24 hours/7 days.

In the past, I've tried using Minergate on smartphones and MacBook. The hash rate results obtained are small.
Currently, Google does not allow cryptocurrency mining applications on devices:

Cryptocurrencies
We don't allow apps that mine cryptocurrency on devices. We permit apps that remotely manage the mining of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
September 28, 2022, 11:59:07 PM
-snip-

I mean anything... I could invest some time and little or no money
I don't think anyone provides anything like that. Unless you already have expertise in the blockchain and its development. You can work in a company that requires such expertise. So, at the same time, you get a salary, and you can use your skills.

My advice, be careful if some offer investments in cryptocurrencies such as through cloud mining or others that promise to get lucrative profits. Do not easily believe it.
Pages:
Jump to: