Pages:
Author

Topic: [General] How to earn Bitcoins - page 5. (Read 93195 times)

copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
July 29, 2021, 09:10:22 AM
Hello
I as a newbie wanted to ask can we get bitcoin for free from androit phones?
Which version of androit can search for bitcoin?
And can a newbie embed bitcoin without capital?
Is a newbie always in the limit looking for bitcoins? Huh
Did you get any assistance?
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
July 06, 2021, 06:22:34 AM
You can get into mining bitcoin but that’s a time and energy consuming process. There are sites where you can perform and then have bitcoin.

If you're referring to cloud mining, then that's something you shouldn't invest in nor recommend people to do. It's almost always a scam, stay away from it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
July 06, 2021, 06:07:23 AM
You can get into mining bitcoin but that’s a time and energy consuming process. There are sites where you can perform and then have bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
July 05, 2021, 07:08:38 AM
  I think this site can help me to reach out and to understand more about in Bitcoins . Thanks for this link that have a content regards tutorial and mastering Bitcoins. Hoping that more newbies can read and Open this link.
Your quote is broken. IMHO there is no need to post if you're just trying to say thanks and repeat what others have said. The link is fine too. What you should do is learn from that link, and if you want to make a post, use the knowledge you get from there to help others.
legendary
April 17, 2021, 05:23:49 AM
Hello there.
PLS HELP ME ASAP

I lost my job because of pandemy. Have a only 8$ on blockchain, can i earn 450$ with 8$? And how? I must pay a rent for home tomorrow.
You're looking for nearly 50x gain, I think you should focus more on earning money instead. Find a new job and invest some of your savings, wait for a few years, and enjoy your gains. Bitcoin and crypto is not a tool to make your money go 1000x in a week, you're looking at a ponzi or scam if that's what you wanted.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 16, 2021, 10:19:29 PM
Hello there.
PLS HELP ME ASAP

I lost my job because of pandemy. Have a only 8$ on blockchain, can i earn 450$ with 8$? And how? I must pay a rent for home tomorrow.
legendary
April 16, 2021, 08:39:41 AM
If Bitcoin is prohibited, and you have them and you have to change them in the country for Fiat, it is possible to find a person in another country and sell it Bitcoins. Or use the exchanger, the main thing that the bank will not start to wonder where this money.
I don't think doing a trip over a country just to trade a Bitcoin is a good choice unless you're dealing with millions of Bitcoin. Just do P2P on a good platform or find a trusted member from this forum to exchange your fiat with. If you don't want to use a bank account then use services such as Advcash, etc.
Activity: 24
April 16, 2021, 06:01:55 AM
If Bitcoin is prohibited, and you have them and you have to change them in the country for Fiat, it is possible to find a person in another country and sell it Bitcoins. Or use the exchanger, the main thing that the bank will not start to wonder where this money.
legendary
April 09, 2021, 04:51:27 AM
Guys, those posts are months old, I don't think you have to reply again, especially when the matters have been resolved already. Anyway, for discussions focused on trading Bitcoin, the marketplace/service discussion board would be more appropriate.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2852
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 08, 2021, 07:43:51 PM
There are guys in almost every country who are ready to exchange bitcoin for cash. This is another option, it just remains to find them and make sure that they are not scammers.
It will be more difficult to find individuals to exchange bitcoin for cash. Given the tendency of bitcoin users to keep their identity secret. Likewise, the legality of bitcoin in every country or territory.

Whereas the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications.
copper member
Activity: 4
Collectible fighting game with crypto heroes
April 07, 2021, 09:37:01 AM
Hey
Is there black list for countries that cant get bitcoins?
The issue is not really what countries are blacklisted to receive bitcoins, but if you have a way to withdraw the funds on a way that works for you.
Bank, AMT system or equivalent, if not, you need to figure out a way to make use of those bitcoins online on a way that is relevant to you.

There are guys in almost every country who are ready to exchange bitcoin for cash. This is another option, it just remains to find them and make sure that they are not scammers.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 16, 2020, 12:10:10 AM
Please read the forum rules (Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ), and don't forget to learn how to quote other people's statements (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=help;page=post#quote). Because your statement above is similar to the following member statement:

I don't think 'good option' and 'doesn't give that much' can be in the same sentence. Anyway, mining is definitely a bit complex and you'd need to spend time learning about it first before jumping on the train. If you're a beginner and just want to get some satoshi, you might want to look for other alternatives mentioned on the first page.
Activity: 2
December 13, 2020, 12:40:48 AM
Hey
Is there black list for countries that cant get bitcoins?
The issue is not really what countries are blacklisted to receive bitcoins, but if you have a way to withdraw the funds on a way that works for you.
Bank, AMT system or equivalent, if not, you need to figure out a way to make use of those bitcoins online on a way that is relevant to you.
legendary
December 08, 2020, 02:52:47 PM
Faucet might be the fastest way to do it, but the amount you got is probably not worth the time (for now at least). You can also buy from the market.

Why don't you check out the first post and see which one you can do as quickly as possible? There's no real "earn big money quickly" without any luck involved, if any.
legendary
December 06, 2020, 03:42:42 AM
-snip-
No need to repeat what has been told by others. Your 'research and invest in project' is still related to ICO/IEO/altcoin and frauds you're talking on the next sentence, so I doubt it's the best way to do it. Not to mention the profits would come in altcoin and not Bitcoin. Might as well said you should trade altcoin for Bitcoin then.
legendary
December 05, 2020, 04:43:24 AM
Obviously, if you buy at a higher price then your portfolio would be at loss. What kind of safety are you talking about here? If it's about trading then the Trading section might be a better place to ask. In general, exchanges give insurance but you should not count on it. Store your bitcoin on your own wallet, don't trust everybody else.
Activity: 37
December 05, 2020, 03:11:31 AM
Heard of lots of invester...
And i had seen the chart of bitcoin trade of last few years and found it has been declining and increasing tremendously..
What the case of such sudden decline? ...
Can there be loss during such time ?
Can invester be acknowledged about the safety?
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 21, 2020, 08:33:23 PM
Ways to earn btc:
1- Faucet (you earn little and in a long time, but the little you earn can go up in value).
2- Participate in altcoins airdrops. (most shit but some is gold)
3-Trading altcoins, you need investment and training
4- profitable mining needs cheap electricity and heavy investments.
Most of what you have mentioned above is already in the first post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16384190

if bitcoins are digital currency why do the bitcoin creators dont just create or modify bitcoin amounts?
Maybe you can read other reasons in the following satoshi explanation:

Date: Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 10:44 PM
To: Mike Hearn <[email protected]>

-snip-
My choice for the number of coins and distribution schedule was an educated guess.  It was a difficult choice, because once the network is going it's locked in and we're stuck with it.  I wanted to pick something that would make prices similar to existing currencies, but without knowing the future, that's very hard.  I ended up picking something in the middle.  If Bitcoin remains a small niche, it'll be worth less per unit than existing currencies.  If you imagine it being used for some fraction of world commerce, then there's only going to be 21 million coins for the whole world, so it would be worth much more per unit.  Values are 64-bit integers with 8 decimal places, so 1 coin is represented internally as 100000000.  There's plenty of granularity if typical prices become small.  For example, if 0.001 is worth 1 Euro, then it might be easier to change where the decimal point is displayed, so if you had 1 Bitcoin it's now displayed as 1000, and 0.001 is displayed as 1.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
November 21, 2020, 07:15:26 PM
if bitcoins are digital currency why do the bitcoin creators dont just create or modify bitcoin amounts?

It is impossible to create bitcoins from thin air, that would violate the bitcoin protocol rules for keeping the supply of bitcoin at steady rate, and would cause bitcoins to become worthless.

Every 10 minutes or so, a new block is mined which creates a certain amount of BTC (currently 6.25BTC). This number halves every four years to keep the total number of bitcoins at about 21 million. By limiting the supply of bitcoins to a fixed amount, the price relative to paper money increases.

Amounts can't be modified either because the amounts are stored in a blockchain distributed across thousands of nodes, in the form of transactions showing each amount of bitcoin that was transferred in and out.
Activity: 14
November 21, 2020, 11:52:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: