Pages:
Author

Topic: [General] How to earn Bitcoins - page 4. (Read 88800 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 16, 2021, 03:21:26 AM
Many websites allow you to earn some Bitcoins by completing offers, watching videos, and surfing websites. People can send you Bitcoins in exchange for your efforts.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
November 09, 2021, 06:13:14 AM
Hello everyone are there specific time when it’s safe to trade on bitcoin and how can someone know when because I always hear  people saying that in the office, I’m confused and I need some advice please

Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, in general, are volatile, therefore, day trading is not really something you should be doing. If you're holding for the long term though, then it probably doesn't matter when you're buying. Some might suggest waiting for the price to go down, but you never know when that's going to happen and if it ever will.
Activity: 44
Merit: 15
November 09, 2021, 02:37:16 AM
Hello everyone are there specific time when it’s safe to trade on bitcoin and how can someone know when because I always hear  people saying that in the office, I’m confused and I need some advice please
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 6442
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
October 28, 2021, 12:24:38 PM
Hello! I'm a new baby at this and so far I have 30$ in BC on Coinbase. What is the best way to make my little 30 bucks grow right now? Should I leave it be or trade it? I'd really love the advice! TY  Grin

Have you seen any trader trade with a small amount as $30? (I'm talking about real, stock traders, not script kiddie crypto traders that only have the internet as trading education).

Definitely leave it. This applies to all small amounts, and even big amounts in the thousands if you are not a professional trader.

Novice trading is a good way to lose most of your savings.
Activity: 2
October 28, 2021, 10:40:30 AM
Hello! I'm a new baby at this and so far I have 30$ in BC on Coinbase. What is the best way to make my little 30 bucks grow right now? Should I leave it be or trade it? I'd really love the advice! TY  Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 888
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
October 23, 2021, 03:52:15 PM
How about trading bitcoin? But of course, you need to first make your technical analysis skills strong, along with risk management. But once you’re able to do that trading can be an option.

Day trading is definitely not something I would suggest, especially for a beginner. It's very likely that you will end up losing your money. HODLing bitcoin is way more profitable. For the long term of course.

Yes. I wouldn't recommend trying day trading to a newbie just yet, but it's not a bad skill to acquire. The day trading bug hits you at some point and it's a great learning experience to realize you can have the ability to make money in this particular market. It does not hurt to practice on certain positions and learn how to identify patterns, high and low confidence levels, etc.
staff
October 21, 2021, 08:43:48 AM
How about trading bitcoin? But of course, you need to first make your technical analysis skills strong, along with risk management. But once you’re able to do that trading can be an option.

Day trading is definitely not something I would suggest, especially for a beginner. It's very likely that you will end up losing your money. HODLing bitcoin is way more profitable. For the long term of course.
Activity: 1
October 21, 2021, 08:27:22 AM
I'm new here and a bit confused on how to go about this. Any help would be appreciated...
Activity: 33
October 15, 2021, 05:36:53 AM
Activity: 222
Merit: 31
September 22, 2021, 06:49:14 AM
Can we earn BTC without any invetment? I worked a lot of mining sites but all of the sites were scammed. If you know any other method for earning free BTC, Please explain...
Only thing i can think of is faucets , you probably already know how they work as they were very popular back in the days.If you dont well its pretty straight forward you just push a  button every hour or so and you get few satoshis for it ( it varies from faucet to faucet) and you'll watch ads along the way.

One thing to look out from is scammy faucets, there are a bunch of them out there so sticking to the list i provided before will be a good starting point.
staff
September 02, 2021, 06:32:35 AM
Can we earn BTC without any invetment? I worked a lot of mining sites but all of the sites were scammed. If you know any other method for earning free BTC, Please explain...

There are ways as mentioned in the OP but they're not worth it. You should probably invest your time learning a skill that you can later sell online and earn BTC from.
Activity: 18
September 01, 2021, 08:11:39 PM
I think if you are using bit coin just for some extra income and not really for  your regular job. I think it is better to start with faucet on your extra time or on the time when your are on your office and you have nothing to do. You can earn small amount of bit coin with out any expenses and it can also be a good past time. Other thing it is good to recruit others to claim in faucets because you will have referral commission it can make your earning bigger. But if you will use it to make a living, it won't work unless you have a million of referrals that is claiming everyday.

I am in your side. Bitcoin is just a side business for me. To earn money, you need a permanent job. Because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. For beginners like me who can't predict the price of a cryptocurrency, bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies only for long-term investments.
Activity: 38
August 30, 2021, 01:14:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 6442
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
July 29, 2021, 09:10:22 AM
Hello
I as a newbie wanted to ask can we get bitcoin for free from androit phones?
Which version of androit can search for bitcoin?
And can a newbie embed bitcoin without capital?
Is a newbie always in the limit looking for bitcoins? Huh
Did you get any assistance?
staff
July 06, 2021, 06:22:34 AM
You can get into mining bitcoin but that’s a time and energy consuming process. There are sites where you can perform and then have bitcoin.

If you're referring to cloud mining, then that's something you shouldn't invest in nor recommend people to do. It's almost always a scam, stay away from it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
July 06, 2021, 06:07:23 AM
You can get into mining bitcoin but that’s a time and energy consuming process. There are sites where you can perform and then have bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1785
July 05, 2021, 07:08:38 AM
  I think this site can help me to reach out and to understand more about in Bitcoins . Thanks for this link that have a content regards tutorial and mastering Bitcoins. Hoping that more newbies can read and Open this link.
Your quote is broken. IMHO there is no need to post if you're just trying to say thanks and repeat what others have said. The link is fine too. What you should do is learn from that link, and if you want to make a post, use the knowledge you get from there to help others.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1785
April 17, 2021, 05:23:49 AM
Hello there.
PLS HELP ME ASAP

I lost my job because of pandemy. Have a only 8$ on blockchain, can i earn 450$ with 8$? And how? I must pay a rent for home tomorrow.
You're looking for nearly 50x gain, I think you should focus more on earning money instead. Find a new job and invest some of your savings, wait for a few years, and enjoy your gains. Bitcoin and crypto is not a tool to make your money go 1000x in a week, you're looking at a ponzi or scam if that's what you wanted.
Activity: 1
April 16, 2021, 10:19:29 PM
Hello there.
PLS HELP ME ASAP

I lost my job because of pandemy. Have a only 8$ on blockchain, can i earn 450$ with 8$? And how? I must pay a rent for home tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: