Pages:
Author

Topic: [General] How to earn Bitcoins - page 7. (Read 88636 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1785
July 01, 2020, 03:10:25 AM
Which is the best method of Bitcoin Free Income. Which can easily make bitcoin income.

If you disregard the value then faucet is probably the easiest way to get some sats. Other than that it requires time and work to do. There's no free lunch, you have to work for it. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Don't fall for any scams that promise you 'get double of your bitcoin in a day' etc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I Love Cryptocurrency
July 01, 2020, 01:38:53 AM
Which is the best method of Bitcoin Free Income. Which can easily make bitcoin income.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 13, 2020, 11:37:31 AM
before I had to have capital and that was the initial core of invest ,-snip-
Besides capital, I think you also need to prepare another factor if you want to invest in the form of bitcoin, which is knowledge of bitcoin. Don't forget to prepare for risk management.

yeah, i agree with you, i have had my own share of lost when i blindly invested in few tokens with the hope that they are gonna be the next big thing and hola nothing happened and investment is dropping in an alarming rate, i wish i had the opportunity to get solid info i would not have burn my bucks for
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 2825
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
January 23, 2020, 09:36:30 PM
Can I get a link on a good/legit mining site
If you are still curious about (cloud) mining site, maybe you can try https://www.eobot.com/cloud, but don't expect too much if the goal is to make a profit.
Check the Cloud Mining Calculator to find estimated mining payouts.

In addition to the normal risks associated with investing and mining, cryptocurrency mining investments and related instruments may involve risk of capital loss from unfavorable fluctuation in cryptocurrency values, exchange-related risks, policy risks, liquidity, and market price fluctuation and demand.

Do with your own risk.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
January 19, 2020, 07:17:47 AM
Can I get a link on a good/legit mining site

Cloud mining is no longer profitable and in most cases, it's a scam. If your goal is to get some bitcoins, then mining is not the way to go, you should buy it instead.
Activity: 10
Merit: 2
January 17, 2020, 11:17:08 AM
I wanna state in advance the sites I am about to provide are defindefinitely not ways of getting rich or hell even making min wage but if u wanna make a few dollars in crypto or u are new to the crypto world then maybe gpt sites would b helpful.(GET PAID TO) these sites will have u either doing offers such as downloading an app, free trial sign-up, paid sign-ups, or surveys. I am only gonna list the top 2 sites I used and have been paid successfully more then a dozen times. The withdraw option for both the sites have quite a few options such as btc, ltc, eth, and bch. They even offer amazon and PayPal. The time it takes for a wd to be approved is usually around 15 minutes - 2 hours and after some trust is built u can actually have ur account granted instant withdrawals. The two sites are gain.gg and earncoins.gg.

I hope this is atleast a tad bit helpful, have a good day and a wonderful weekend!
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
December 28, 2019, 07:12:42 PM
before I had to have capital and that was the initial core of invest ,-snip-
Besides capital, I think you also need to prepare another factor if you want to invest in the form of bitcoin, which is knowledge of bitcoin. Don't forget to prepare for risk management.
Activity: 28
December 15, 2019, 04:52:11 PM
before I had to have capital and that was the initial core of invest ,then the same as others doing research and also the most important thing was long term yeah whether it's something new or old I definitely must think long term too ,road map previous or future mate Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 10
November 22, 2019, 09:25:00 PM
what about lightning nodes?) technically way of generating Roll Eyes
For further discussion about this, you can ask and discuss in the following thread:
A Beginner's guideline to Bitcoin Lightning Network - RapTarX
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
November 05, 2019, 03:32:25 PM
what about lightning nodes?) technically way of generating Roll Eyes
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
October 29, 2019, 06:47:11 PM
This piece is really encouraging, I'm new to the cryptocurrency space and would really like to earn some Bitcoin, looking forward to more ways to earn. Thank you
The instant way to get bitcoin is to buy bitcoin at the exchanger. But make sure you buy it from an exchanger who already has a good reputation.
You can also join a campaign that uses bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 4
October 24, 2019, 04:02:36 AM
Places that offering you free bitcoins ... something smells wrong, scammy. Nothing is for free!
I got to see a few times in different companies when I bought bitcoins, the price was x and at the end of the process, I got to see their fee that wasn't included at the beginning.
Some scammers pretend to be the company and they will take your money. If you decided to buy bitcoins, at least do it with the company you want, call them, talk to them, don't it with someone
who called you, it may be a scammer.

So, if you saw or heard that you can earn bitcoins for free, search on google "buy bitcoin" or "buy bitcoin with credit card" for example and you find good and trusted companies like coinmama.com and coinbase.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
October 16, 2019, 10:00:12 AM
I think if you are using bit coin just for some extra income and not really for  your regular job. I think it is better to start with faucet on your extra time or on the time when your are on your office and you have nothing to do. You can earn small amount of bit coin with out any expenses and it can also be a good past time. -snip-
For now, fauchet is no longer a good way to start getting bitcoin.
Before joining this forum, I also learned to use fauchet (because I was curious about how it works), but it turned out that the activity took up my time and was not comparable with the results obtained.
Also at risk of getting a phishing link on ads.

-snip- because using faucets is no longer a good or safe way to get started in Bitcoin. -snip-
Activity: 115
October 15, 2019, 10:40:41 PM
I think if you are using bit coin just for some extra income and not really for  your regular job. I think it is better to start with faucet on your extra time or on the time when your are on your office and you have nothing to do. You can earn small amount of bit coin with out any expenses and it can also be a good past time. Other thing it is good to recruit others to claim in faucets because you will have referral commission it can make your earning bigger. But if you will use it to make a living, it won't work unless you have a million of referrals that is claiming everyday.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
September 12, 2019, 07:54:48 PM
... i think i'll add a bitcoin option to my e-commerce store
Even Microsoft has implemented the use of Bitcoin to add money to Microsoft accounts.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13942/microsoft-account-how-to-use-bitcoin-to-add-money-to-your-account

Reference: https://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-resumes-bitcoin-payments-after-halt-over-instability
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
September 10, 2019, 07:40:55 AM
Activity: 2
September 10, 2019, 02:48:45 AM
hi guys,
how to i can find video tutorials ?
i need see videos for training.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
September 09, 2019, 11:59:34 AM
By not storing it on an online exchange/service. Use wallets like Electrum and If you're holding large amounts, a hardware wallet (Trezor or Ledger Nano S) would be best.
Thanks! I need to further investigate.
For more information about Electrum, you can see the discussion here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=98.0

About hardware wallets, you can see the discussion here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=261.0

-snip- It is a secured digital currency. If you are an owner of unlimited bitcoins. No one can find out you without your willing.
Unlimited bitcoins?

Bitcoins are created each time a user discovers a new block. The rate of block creation is adjusted every 2016 blocks to aim for a constant two week adjustment period (equivalent to 6 per hour.) The number of bitcoins generated per block is set to decrease geometrically, with a 50% reduction every 210,000 blocks, or approximately four years. The result is that the number of bitcoins in existence will not exceed slightly less than 21 million.
Activity: 2
September 09, 2019, 05:47:10 AM
If you know how to earn money from the online market place, you can know how to earn bitcoin also. Because bitcoin is used as a payment gateway. It is a secured digital currency. If you are an owner of unlimited bitcoins. No one can find out you without your willing.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
August 20, 2019, 06:35:26 AM
Where you put the bitcoin which is save enough to hold it for life? If the bitcoin trading site closed suddenly while you put the bitcoin there, what you can do to guarantee to take back the bitcoin?

By not storing it on an online exchange/service. Use wallets like Electrum and If you're holding large amounts, a hardware wallet (Trezor or Ledger Nano S) would be best.
Pages:
Jump to: