Pages:
Author

Topic: [General] How to earn Bitcoins - page 9. (Read 110004 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
June 22, 2017, 11:19:50 AM
I see on other sites people sell for bitcoin for paypal but sell it for 150% more. Is that something that you think would be a smart way to make easy money? Or are the scams too frequent for it to be worth it?

I'm pretty sure you are wrong. Bitcoin sellers usually take current bitcoin rates + 10% maximum, It's not because they want to make profit but It's because of the risk being involved there since PayPal is a reversible payment method, plus bitcoin price changes quickly.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
June 12, 2017, 12:50:32 PM
I look forward to Part 2: How to earn Bitcoins creatively.

That's where it gets interesting, I think. The most common ways of earning Bitcoin are getting to be a stale topic for regular users. But if we can turn this resource thread into a creative discussion, it may add to the value.

The focus of 'how to earn BTC' is often from the investor / freelancer / freeloader perspectives. Perhaps if we get some interesting business ideas listed it will encourage others to start thinking about earning Bitcoins in the same way.

With those who have dev skills, the earning potential looks as good as ever. For instance, creating an app (web or mobile) that solves a problem or makes life easier is an excellent way to start stacking coin. You can think about online services like CouchSurfing and adapt it for payments in Bitcoin. Of course, this requires more responsibility and dedication, but that's business for you.

Say you live in a popular tourist city and you have a spare room you can rent for a short time. Your customers might be international tourists who need a place to stay urgently, but have no local cash and a bank transfer would take too long. Simply offer to take payments in Bitcoin and you have creatively solved a problem for this market. In terms of earning Bitcoin, you can either try to provide the platform and take middleman fees, or you can just be the person who rents out a room for Bitcoin using the platform.

In a word, innovation!
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
June 10, 2017, 10:23:02 AM
Hello
I as a newbie wanted to ask can we get bitcoin for free from androit phones?
Which version of androit can search for bitcoin?
And can a newbie embed bitcoin without capital?
Is a newbie always in the limit looking for bitcoins? Huh
You have some sites, apps in which you can earn some BTC ( https://freebitco.in/ ) and BitMaker on android. But you will get very small amounts of money.
It is funny how people are asking where can they get free bitcoins - 1 Bitcoin is worth 2900$ right now (https://coinmarketcap.com/#USD) it is very hard to get it for less then this. And do we ever see anyone asking where can they get free dollars, euros, yens? Noone because we know you must earn it or buy it with other currency.
It is exactly the same with Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. You can't just get 100$ in coins, in this case coins would be worthless. But you can get few cents worth of coins and because limited supply and blockchain technology in few years this could be worth a lot.
So my advise for all newbies is: ASK, LEARN, RESEARCH, then you will know what to do Wink
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
June 09, 2017, 11:00:11 AM
Hello
I as a newbie wanted to ask can we get bitcoin for free from androit phones?
Which version of androit can search for bitcoin?
And can a newbie embed bitcoin without capital?
Is a newbie always in the limit looking for bitcoins? Huh
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 22, 2017, 07:25:36 AM
Is there a fiverr like site for bitcoin so I can earn from simple gigs. I am new to bitcoin

BitGigs.com
BitTask.com
coinworker.com/

These are great sites where you can get or provide tasks for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
April 09, 2017, 05:38:54 PM
Is there a fiverr like site for bitcoin so I can earn from simple gigs. I am new to bitcoin
www.xbtfreelancer.com is similar to fiverr. You could try there.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
September 27, 2016, 04:30:06 PM
What is a General thread?
This is the another of (probably) many general threads that will be created in this subsection. A General thread will contain relevant information related to the question/subject of the title thus duplicate threads related to it are not allowed. Posts within a general thread will be harshly moderated and anything remotely useless will be removed. These threads are supposed to be informational, and reposting similar information multiple times is not allowed. You are free to discuss information that has been posted, but keep it short and civil (more than 5 replies is too much). Questions about information provided in this thread are not allowed either.

For example, a post like the one below will be removed as we are not here to babysit. Please do your own research and look in the appropriate sections for answers.
How can I earn Bitcoins by trading altcoins?

What are General threads for?
General threads are meant to be used as an overview of useful information and to prevent unnecessary duplicate threads within the section. After 10 pages this thread will be closed and a "[General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part n+1" will be created, which will contain an updated list of good information. This process will constantly be repeated. The reason that this approach was chosen is to prevent long threads in which people don't find what they are looking for and to provide the most up-to-date information.

Useful links/posts
There are a few ways to earn Bitcoins, which differ in both skill and effort. A few things you can try:

We have also compiled a list of URL's that are useful to read or related to the items posted above:

Note: Please do not create posts such as "I think this is a great idea" as they are insubstantial and will be removed. The staff will start moving "How to earn Bitcoin"-threads to the Trashcan (but we will lock them first) and we ask you to report threads that we missed within the last 10 pages.
Pages:
Jump to: