Pages:
Author

Topic: Get $40 stellar very easily - page 3. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
June 11, 2019, 06:51:27 AM
I think we know by now that the $40 $25 that blockchain.com is giving away isn't entirely free, they need our personal information in exchange for the stellar coins which I think isn't a fair deal as we don't know if a third party might be sold this info or whatever they need the info for.

Best of luck to those getting free crypto, KYC isn't meant for everyone Tongue
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 11, 2019, 06:41:48 AM
Do you suggest give personal data to third people for 40 dollars? Only data of non-existent people Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 11, 2019, 06:36:32 AM
On the contrary blockchain stellar airdrop is like buying/paying for crypto users personal information and this will cost crypto-communty of our core values which is anonymousity, i actually ignore this offer from blockchain.
Activity: 1
June 11, 2019, 06:28:29 AM
I'm about to do the kyc until I read that my country was on a blacklist, well I might just try my luck on other airdrops
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
June 11, 2019, 06:15:33 AM
I actually tried to do KYC in blockchain website but sadly it is disappointing to see my id verification still pending after several months, I wonder how they are processing the id applications.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
June 11, 2019, 06:10:13 AM
So the action probably ended a long time ago and it was about $ 25 and not about $ 40.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 04:53:04 AM
All what they need is the information you gave with that they are done with you, this time of stuff i don't do because is waste of time
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
June 11, 2019, 03:52:07 AM
Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink

40 USD Worth stellar is bit exaggerated. You will get something. But waiting time is also there.
Activity: 630
June 11, 2019, 03:44:10 AM
Ok, It's been 30 days since I uploaded my documents for verification purpose on the app. Till now there is no sign free stellar airdrop. My country is supported and my documents are valid but still it shows "verification in progress". Now I'm hating myself for providing my documents without anything in return.
same here Cheesy i uploaded documents too . They are fully verified but says ; stellar tokens is on its way .And my country was suppoted too.  its been like 3 weeks now . Waste of time
Activity: 28
June 11, 2019, 02:56:19 AM
This thread is live, so it's still available?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
June 11, 2019, 02:45:09 AM
It turns out that you are ready to provide your personal data to unknown people for only $ 25? Faster you can earn just going out with your documents and offer them to everyone. You will earn more money , and the result is the same - your data will get to unknown persons and that with them you will not know.
it is indeed very risky to give our identity to other parties. it might not matter if the project is real. but if not it will make a problem for ourselves. for me it is better to take a safe path, not daring to give a personal identity
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
June 11, 2019, 02:32:33 AM
It turns out that you are ready to provide your personal data to unknown people for only $ 25? Faster you can earn just going out with your documents and offer them to everyone. You will earn more money , and the result is the same - your data will get to unknown persons and that with them you will not know.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
June 10, 2019, 01:08:39 PM
Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

Enjoy Wink
I know about this airdrop and dey actually gave out $25 worth of stellar lumen coin. I also applied for this bounty on coin base but for long now have not gotten any reply from them although I wish they reply.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
June 10, 2019, 12:46:57 PM
In principle, nothing complicated. But it seems to me that your personal information is not worth $ 25 as they give you XLM tokens only after you have completed the verification and it looks like selling your information and nothing more.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
June 10, 2019, 11:03:40 AM
Hi,

Enjoy Wink
Giving out your private information for just $25 ain't worth it in my opinion,  that's too cheap dude,  I ain't gonna do this and will advise those that has not do it to stay away from it we don't know what they wanna use the information for,  by the way the airdrop is just $25 and not $40
Activity: 788
June 10, 2019, 03:23:55 AM
Blockchain Stellar Airdrop?
This is good for crypto ecosystem, but very sad, they are not supported to my country Indonesia.
I Don't know why, but when I submit my KYC document, Indonesian is not available
Activity: 1260
June 10, 2019, 02:41:44 AM
Hi,

Enjoy Wink

And have you done registering and got the reward ? If you were only registering and got $40, it would be good.
I believe there is some verification process that you need to complete before getting the airdrop reward.
for me airdrop should not requiring any verification to be able to participate on it.
Activity: 494
homt.net
June 09, 2019, 03:20:52 PM
this is why KYC is only needed for bounty campaigns or for large investors. but definitely, you should not send your documents to airdrop
This was actually from a reputed company Blockchain.com. I've personally used their wallets since many years. I've trusted them very much. So I didn't think much about their KYC. Whatever it's a lesson learnt now: "Think twice before handling personal documents to someone".
because of that i can participate in blockchain.com airdrop, i didn't think this company sell our privacy.
because it will affect their big name if it happens, in other case the worst thing they will lose investors

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
June 09, 2019, 04:37:26 AM
Ok, It's been 30 days since I uploaded my documents for verification purpose on the app. Till now there is no sign free stellar airdrop. My country is supported and my documents are valid but still it shows "verification in progress". Now I'm hating myself for providing my documents without anything in return.
this is why KYC is only needed for bounty campaigns or for large investors. but definitely, you should not send your documents to airdrop
This was actually from a reputed company Blockchain.com. I've personally used their wallets since many years. I've trusted them very much. So I didn't think much about their KYC. Whatever it's a lesson learnt now: "Think twice before handling personal documents to someone".
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 09, 2019, 02:08:34 AM
Hi,

Enjoy Wink
Thats not totaly free since it was airdropped in exchange for our KYC or identities and i think thats not a good idea, Lately more and more platforms demanding KYC in exchange for and airdrop token/coin like in a form of Bonus  im wondering if its legitimate and have any valid reason to retrieve our precious data. But in the end the decision still yours if you want to give your identity in exchange of few bucks!
Pages:
Jump to: