Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 22. (Read 24351 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What number of players are you planning to attract during the first 5 years after the launch of the platform?   
Activity: 82
Many of online lotteries just buy licenses on Curacao and doesn’t spend time on negotiating with the governments. Why didn’t you follow their example?   
Activity: 71
Good evening. What share of company’s income will the governments and licensers. Where can find this data?
Activity: 105
The smart contracts have been criticized over these latter days because of low level of safety. Will you solve this problem?   
copper member
Activity: 42
Who will invest in the project which enters only African market? 
African market is the second fastest growing market in the world. Besides, there's a great demand there and we have secured licenses in African countries. It's better to start on a market that is not as competitive, but we will be developing in other regions next, too - like South America and Asia. Another thing is Africa is also the second fastest growing mobile market in the world, thus it's a perfect place to start and a great investment opportunity in our opinion.
copper member
Hi. Marketing has a pivotal role in lottery business. How much will be allocated to it?
25% for marketing costs, 20% staff costs, 15% development costs, 10% professional services, 10% first prize coverage, 5% retailer acquisition, 4% legal. The rest goes for operating costs, travel, training. You can find detailed info in our wp.
copper member
copper member
Will it be possible to buy tickets for participation in your lottery only for cryptocurrency or are there any other options?   
There will be a possibility to buy tickets using one of more than a thousand cryptocurrencies, along with traditional payment methods.
Activity: 57
Hi. Marketing has a pivotal role in lottery business. How much will be allocated to it?
According to the WP,  25% of the budget will be allocated to promotion.
Activity: 41
Activity: 50
Activity: 21
Hello. How many tokens will be put on sale?
copper member
Hey guys. I really like the lottery market and try my luck, so what makes your lottery different from blockchain lotteries I’ve already seen?
First government-regulated national and global online lotteries with True Random Number Generator technology and blockchain based transparency. Licenses in 12 countries already secured. Receive lifetime revenue share in form of quarterly-paid dividends. Team led by Mark Hutchinson, member of a founding state of Lotto America, which became Powerball. Working product available – the best lottery white label software that provides a ticket-purchase courier service for the most popular lotteries in the world.
Activity: 2
Hey guys. I really like the lottery market and try my luck, so what makes your lottery different from blockchain lotteries I’ve already seen?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
You see, African markets are just a platform to start with. The team is planning to develop the project and make it global.
Okay, let’s say it’s so, but why would they start with Africa? It seemed to me that Asians were more interested in lotteries and gambling games. 
I think that an opportunity to come with agreement with the governments is the point: Asia is still wary of blockchain technologies.
I’m afraid that the methods which are working in Africa won’t work out in USA. The team may lack experience.
You know, CEO GG World Lottery has launched dozens of projects all over the world. Africa is chosen due to optimal conditions and the team has enough of experience of entering other markets.
Activity: 49
You see, African markets are just a platform to start with. The team is planning to develop the project and make it global.
Okay, let’s say it’s so, but why would they start with Africa? It seemed to me that Asians were more interested in lotteries and gambling games. 
I think that an opportunity to come with agreement with the governments is the point: Asia is still wary of blockchain technologies.
I’m afraid that the methods which are working in Africa won’t work out in USA. The team may lack experience.
Activity: 27
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: