Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 23. (Read 24351 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What do you think about trying to come to agreement with Chinese government? It citizens love the lotteries.   
If such an opportunity appears, we will use it with joy.
copper member
Good evening. Let’s say, i invest $10K in your project. What dividends may I count on in the long term run?   
You need to go to our site https://ico.gg.international/ and use Calculator expected token dividends payout. It will help you calculate the amount of dividends.
Activity: 175
What do you think about trying to come to agreement with Chinese government? It citizens love the lotteries.   
copper member
Recognize? Do you mean accept? Will those countries accept crypto as a national currency?

Do the countries whom you’ve signed agreement with recognize cryptocurrencies? Or doesn’t it matter for you?     
copper member
Hello, that's why we're exploring the market as well
And of course while, there are some other white label lottery software providers, but none of them has become a national lottery operator like GG International and for sure none is set for running a world lottery with a bi-annual TV show.
Hello. You’re planning to enter Latin America’s market, but the level of competition is high enough there. How are you planning to deal with it?     
Activity: 78
Hello. You’re planning to enter Latin America’s market, but the level of competition is high enough there. How are you planning to deal with it?     
Activity: 113
Do the countries whom you’ve signed agreement with recognize cryptocurrencies? Or doesn’t it matter for you?     
Activity: 106
Good evening. Let’s say, i invest $10K in your project. What dividends may I count on in the long term run?   
Activity: 106
Will it be possible to buy tickets for participation in your lottery only for cryptocurrency or are there any other options?   
Activity: 115
Good evening. Your CEO started working in the US market. Why did he decide to change the area of activities? 
copper member
Are there bonuses for big investors?

The answer above is incorrect - there are three bonus levels: 5% at $10k, 10% at $100k and 15% at $1m. You can also get a special offer by participating in the ongoing presale.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Yes, but they’re considerable only if you buy tokens for $100K and more.   
copper member
Hi. Will unsold tokens be put in a reserve?
The unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 24
Hi. Will unsold tokens be put in a reserve?
copper member
Cheers guys. I am into to invest in your project I think it is really cool and I have never heard about such projects. So I have a quo for you will your token be listed on exchanges so I can sell it?
Of course, we are already working on it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Cheers guys. I am into to invest in your project I think it is really cool and I have never heard about such projects. So I have a quo for you will your token be listed on exchanges so I can sell it?
Activity: 39
Why do you ignore European market? It seems suspicious to me.
I think that competition is a reason. Entering European market is very risky.
Successful project shouldn’t be afraid of the competition. That’s why i doubt global prospects of GG.
Any financial analyst will tell you that you should make your product perfect before entering the markets with a high level of competition, and the product is just at a development stage so far.
I’ve already invested in the ICO which started capturing US and European markets from the beginning. It was ruined by centralized competitors in 2 months. The GG team understands it.
copper member
We do not ignore the European market, at the moment there are countries with restrictions, in the future the list of licenses will be expanded.
Activity: 53
I think that competition is a reason. Entering European market is very risky.
Successful project shouldn’t be afraid of the competition. That’s why i doubt global prospects of GG.
Any financial analyst will tell you that you should make your product perfect before entering the markets with a high level of competition, and the product is just at a development stage so far.
Pages:
Jump to: