Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 2. (Read 24350 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hello. Maybe you should provide every ICO participant with a free ticket for the first lottery’s raffle? It seems to be quite a good option.   
Activity: 71
What do you mean by “public release”? Could you please tell more about this procedure?     
Activity: 78
Good evening. Do you already negotiate with exchanges? The tokens should appear in the market right after the end of the ICO.   
Activity: 113
When will we see the smart contract that will be used within the framework of the platform? I’d like to find data on it as fast as possible.   
Activity: 35
How many tokens should team members get?
20% of the pool, if I’m not wrong.   
Activity: 49
How many tokens should team members get?
Activity: 33
It’s possible that they’ll spend more on affiliate program than they’ll raise during the ICO. Does the team believe that such an approach is reliable?
Only 5% of the budgets will be spent on affiliate program. It can’t be more than the amount of money raised during the ICO.
5% of budget –25 million tokens. It seems to me that much more than they’ll manage to raise.
Your calculations are wrong.  5% of the budget = 5% of amount of sold tokens. If they sell tokens worth of 10 million, they’ll allocate just 500 000 on affiliate program.
The other things are said on the site. Where did you find the data that you use in your calculations? 
This formula is specified in the GG WP. You can get assured on your own if you study budget distribution.
It’s possible that they’ll spend more on affiliate program than they’ll raise during the ICO. Does the team believe that such an approach is reliable?
Only 5% of the budgets will be spent on affiliate program. It can’t be more than the amount of money raised during the ICO.
5% of budget –25 million tokens. It seems to me that much more than they’ll manage to raise.
Your calculations are wrong.  5% of the budget = 5% of amount of sold tokens. If they sell tokens worth of 10 million, they’ll allocate just 500 000 on affiliate program.
The other things are said on the site. Where did you find the data that you use in your calculations? 
Activity: 175
Good evening. How much have you already raised? 
How long does undergoing KYC take? I just want to buy tokens before the New Year.   
Activity: 82
Hello. I want to buy tokens without linking lifelong dividends to the account. Is such an option possible?
Activity: 106
I know Mark for a long time and I’m sure of his projects. But what about other team members? Have they already worked in the gambling business area?   
Good afternoon. Is the average cost of ticket already known? Or isn’t there any data yet?   
Activity: 4
Just read the project materials and want to say that I like it! Good luck with ICO Smiley
Activity: 32
Hi. How long is it before the end of the ICO? 
A little more than 9 weeks. 
Activity: 57
Hi. How long is it before the end of the ICO? 
Pages:
Jump to: