Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎲🎲🎲 GG World Lottery ICO | Reverse ICO | Quarterly-paid dividends 🎲🎲🎲 - page 24. (Read 24351 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Why do you ignore European market? It seems suspicious to me.
I think that competition is a reason. Entering European market is very risky.
Successful project shouldn’t be afraid of the competition. That’s why i doubt global prospects of GG.
Activity: 53
I think that competition is a reason. Entering European market is very risky.
Activity: 54
copper member
Activity: 42
What share of the total number of tokens will be put on sale?   
75% 375 000 000 GGC
Activity: 82
What share of the total number of tokens will be put on sale?   
copper member
Aren’t you afraid that someone will manage to work out winning algorithms? I wanna all the participants to be on equal footing. 
We are the first company ever to bring government-regulated, national online lotteries to the blockchain, using a unique TRNG (True Random Number Generator). TRNG guarantee the safety of participants in front of hackers, if you are interested in details, you can find the information you need in the WP https://ico.gg.international/whitepaper.
copper member
Hi. As far as I understand, your project is already operating. Why did you decide to hold the ICO? How will the funds be used?   
To raise the capital that will help us to speed up the development of the national lotteries we will operate, as it is described in our whitepaper.
Fund distribution: 25% for marketing costs, 20% staff costs, 15% development costs, 10% professional services, 10% first prize coverage, 5% retailer acquisition, 4% legal. The rest goes for operating costs, travel, training. You can find detailed info in our wp.
copper member
Hello. Will you hold any offline lotteries? Or will GG team be focused on online segment?    
Hello!
We are set to operate national online lotteries, and unlike any other lottery before we want to go the regulated route and become the first one to bring the blockchain transparency and fairness to regulated lotteries. At this moment we have secured 17 licenses from 12 countries, allowing us to operate in these countries.
 Our system is prepared in a way that allows oldschool terminals to be used, but they need to be connected to internet as well, so people could buy the tickets offline, however the tickets need to be send to online system.
If anything changes, we'll announce it.
copper member
Hello, tank you for your question today!
All countries except FATF restricted countries (see http://www.fatf-gafi.org/ for details). However some countries may have additional restrictions. Please register on https://ico.gg.international and follow the steps.
Are there any countries the citizens of which won’t be able to participate in the ICO? If so, where can i find a list?   
Activity: 76
Hello. Will you hold any offline lotteries? Or will GG team be focused on online segment?   
Activity: 76
Are there any countries the citizens of which won’t be able to participate in the ICO? If so, where can i find a list?   
Activity: 82
Good evening. I got really interested in life-long dividends. Can i transfer them by succession?   
Activity: 71
Aren’t you afraid that someone will manage to work out winning algorithms? I wanna all the participants to be on equal footing. 
Activity: 105
Hi. As far as I understand, your project is already operating. Why did you decide to hold the ICO? How will the funds be used?   
copper member
Hey guys. I am interested in blockchain and now I am sort of expert in this field, nonetheless, it is a first project which is related to the lotteries. I think it is a really cool project but do you think the lotteries need the blockchain?
We use BTC and ETH blockchains for accepting payments, as well as Ethereum blockchain for our ERC20 token. Moreover, all our lotteries will be transparent thanks to the Ethereum Smart Contracts.
copper member
Can team members access their tokens from the very beginning or are their tokens locked for several years?   

Yes, 20% of the tokens will be assigned to the team and vested for one year.
Activity: 39
Can team members access their tokens from the very beginning or are their tokens locked for several years?   
If i’m not wrong, they will be locked for an entire year.
Activity: 31
Activity: 3
Hey guys. I am interested in blockchain and now I am sort of expert in this field, nonetheless, it is a first project which is related to the lotteries. I think it is a really cool project but do you think the lotteries need the blockchain?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
I don’t understand what sense it makes for governments to take part in such initiative. This looks like a deception for me.   
The governments are interesting in regulating all the gambling games, including lotteries.
However, there’re the countries where the lotteries are restricted. How may they approve GG activities?   
First, as far as i know, the GG representatives don’t negotiate with them. Secondly, activities are carried out only by mutual consent of the government and the organization.
How does a regular participant benefit from th fact that they cooperate with the governments? I don’t get it.
It guarantees that they will get their win. Most of online lotteries can’t offer anything like this.
Okay, I got it. You know, online lotteries often avoid cooperating with the governments to have an opportunity to shed all responsibility . I’m glad that GG is focused on transparency
Pages:
Jump to: