Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 2. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Man, if you ask us,then this activity isn't for you,because you have to decide on your own.
Don't think about amount you've lost, but concentrate on future earnings.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
I think Tranding is the best answer right now because with Tranding you can get profits and return losses due to the decline in the Altcoin price. but remember tranding also requires skill, but if you want to try it is better than nothing
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Well, personally for me, you haven't loss yet until you sold your btc or other altcoins. What you should do, for me the most preferably to do is to wait it to recover. There's no harm on waiting for it to recover unless you really need the money right ? And besides, if you just wait for it to recover, you wouldn't be anxious anymore to check the price again and again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Sell everything you have left (Bitcoin, Altcoins). Find a job. Live happily. Do not spoil your nerves.
Or just wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
If you are only holding Bitcoin now, then you don't have to worry about the future. Even if Bitcoin returns to $1,000, I believe that the future bitcoin is immeasurable. So you don't have to worry, you can temporarily forget the existence of the cryptocurrency market and come back in a few years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Many of us are in the same situation. I suggest you to go with some bounty and to recover somehow with them. Or go for airdrops

Very strange tips from a member of your level. Airdrop is just awful, they don’t pay anything at all for about a year, it will only drive you into even bigger frustrations. I agree only with the council to participate in the bounty companies, provided that you will be responsible in choosing the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Well, as everyone has said, you should just hodl.

But its not enough to just hodl, you should be doing everything you can to learn from your mistakes and learn from the market.
How exactly did you lose all that btc?
Did you buy high, and panic sold for a loss?
Was it ICOs?

Take a hard look at what made you lose money and learn from it.
Obviously, you don't want to make the same mistake again.

Also, take the timet o watch the market.
Looking at the market in 2018, there is a lot to learn.
How much it crashed, when it was stable, what people were saying vs. reality.
It can help you anticipate when is a good time to buy/sell.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Definitely the best strategy would be for you to keep them and wait for recovery, I would take more money in your place and start trading them on rebounds can make 5-10 % and low risks
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Just hold your coins till the market conditions will change, because you do not have any other options at the moment. Find something else to fill your day and come back after a half a year to see what happens.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
You lost your btc or you lost in price pare BTC-USD? If you mean second - than must be a good decision is to hold it in long term. Because you already lose to much. But if you lost a half of BTC - than you need to be more attentive and learn this lesson.
Activity: 448
Maximum person lost their money because market still huge down.Now we should hold our coins and if be possible we can invest again for due to down. When market will be recover this time we can sell our coins.     
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Many of us are in the same situation. I suggest you to go with some bounty and to recover somehow with them. Or go for airdrops
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
You could go on a break and reorganize yourself for higher works. The current market price is not helping at all. Made so many people lost so much monies. If  you have any coins left just hold it in order to get something small.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
I think you shouldn't give up on doing CRYPTO, Umyes it's so disheartening but that doesn't mean you should give up instead come back strong and invest more or start again before you know it you will earn more than you have lost. But be careful too when taking risk.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
I know this can be a bit difficult for you but the best option you have right now is for you to hodl your coin. Because if I advise you to get rid of the coin and later the coin moon again then you will feel bad that you should hodl your coin. Let us hope this sad crypto market end soon and we see another run of increase in price of crypto very soon. you may keep the username and password of account where your coin are safe and just take your mind off it for awhile. I have done that in the past and it really work for me.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
It's same with everyone, everyone is losing because of the bear market and we have choice to either keeping holding and believe things will turn out good, or we can sell and buy at dip or when things starts going up
Activity: 276
If you have Bitcoin, then you have not lost anything. Now everyone predicts a high growth of Bitcoin, so whoever has it will benefit! you just have to wait)))

Do not forget, many people who now read your words could buy Bitcoin at a price of 17,000 and higher. They think they have lost almost all their money. There are among them those people who believe in the growth of Bitcoin.
I bought Bitcoin at a much lower price and I am also confident in the growth of cryptocurrency, but this growth can occur in a year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
If you dont know into what invest, invest into probably the most safe choice - Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the certainty in crypto market and big instituional investors knows it and they will probably choose only Bitcoin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
And what suggestions could there be? You will not be able to earn and return the lost until the market trend changes, everything is simple. In the meantime, sit and wait, better get out of cryptocurrencies in more stable currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: