Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 3. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Do not look into your wallet for some time and continue to work, and after a while the bitcoin will rise again, so do not worry and have patience)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
First rule for everybody who is investing to crypto that you should be patient, if you cant do this you should get your money back and mustn't invest to crypto, this is very stressful already. If you are researching well and believe to teams, dont think bad, they will rise again you can be sure.
Activity: 560
Why are you so worried about some money ? Crypto is a very risky thing and investing in it is always kind of dangerous so you must always be ready to lose all your invested money ,remember the golden rule of every cryptoinvestor -don't invest in crypto more than you can afford to lose ! Watch a video with the famous family dutch  guy who sold his good house for bitcoins and he is still holding them with great confidence in future.
Activity: 336
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Relax and dont panic. If you have a big loss, do not buy and do not sell any coin. Hold them and be patient. In parellal, you can participate bounty campaigns and get tokens and make them into bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
As long as we continue to hold there is no such thing as losing money. The coins are undervalued now but we don't lose them as long as we are holding.
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If you have invested your bitcoin in the altcoins and holding that investment then that is intelligence and you have no any panic situation in your mind and waiting for recovery. Wait the best way to recover the loss and your money.
copper member
Activity: 126
I don't think you need anyone suggestion for you to take a good decision in this industry, try to learn from your mistakes and use them as a ladder to achieve your goals. You will hardly see anyone that have not lost money in Cryptocurrency bef getting it right, don't even give up just because of your lost.
Activity: 490
It's really a difficult situation, but if I am in the same situation with you, then I will immediately sell all the remaining assets then prepare to buy at a cheaper price on certain altcoins, I am a trader and a bounty hunter, I am also a holder but a holder must have funds other than those in the crypto currency, so if you experience a situation like this, then you will remain calm
Merit: 1
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
The money, I wouldn't touch it just would have kept and not sold very strong drawdown now , take another piece of Fiat money and occupythe coins are in a big drawdown
Activity: 25
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
HODL, I think that's the best for now because I think almost all altcoin, is currently experiencing a price down. So just wait until the moment when all altcoin rise again

Aside from that try to invest and do not keep it just in that way also keep on gathering more informations on how to earn though it is very hard but that is good to settle. We can determine the easy way go around if we are positive thinker. That is the most important in bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
Every person who has a cryptocurrency decreases the value of his portfolio. Just stop looking at it. Market growth will continue. Just wait. Just HODL.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I think that in this moment is worth to store your coin and not sell, so as I am confident in is that market will revive, this only question time.
Activity: 336
If you have Bitcoin, then you have not lost anything. Now everyone predicts a high growth of Bitcoin, so whoever has it will benefit! you just have to wait)))
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Hodl is the best way now, and wait for good return i am sure sooner or later market will go up.
but during the time until the market grows, people can lose a lot of time. do not exclude the possibility that you can fix the losses and start trading
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Nothing. You just have to continue to keep their bitcoins and altcoins. In the future, the market will start to grow. If the altcoins you invest in are good, then in the future they will give you a profit.
as a rule, those who have invested in good altcoins are sure that they will grow. and only those who have invested in shitcoins ask questions of "what should we do?"
Activity: 462
You are not lost your funds till you sell in "-", you have only two way out hodl, and buy some to average the buy-in price
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
Nothing. You just have to continue to keep their bitcoins and altcoins. In the future, the market will start to grow. If the altcoins you invest in are good, then in the future they will give you a profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I suggest you to access the coins in your portfolio to see whether to continue holding or switch to another potential coins. With regards to your BTC, you can’t do anything much but to accept the fact you have already lost. Try to earn the BTC back is what I can say.
Merit: 1
Nobody is gaining this time of dip market everyone just holding his own in his body but i hope for bull market 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: