Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 6. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
Do not panic. If you have half of the money left then it's not so bad. Have enough patience and wait until the bitcoin rate rises so that your losses can be compensated. But this can take several years.
Activity: 167
September 29, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
The perfect arrangement in this circumstance is to keep on holding your coins for what's to come. All things considered, over the long haul, they will essentially reestablish and start to show the development of their costs. It will likewise be helpful to consider why they presently confronted such a circumstance - a deplorable time for beginning a venture, which factors were not considered toward the start of their work, and so forth.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 12:41:54 PM
I'm sorry that you lost your money. I wish that there was something you could do to get it back, but I'm not so sure. I think that you should learn from this experience, and make better decisions next time. Make sure you do not involve yourself in anything that could cost you your money again. Take some time off the market if you need to.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 21, 2018, 04:22:46 PM
I see only two options, either you will hold in the long run and it is quite reasonable, as a year later I think your coins will rise in price, or you can trade, but you can both get more and lose all your money.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 01:07:59 PM
Hold. There are still many valuable projects coming out for crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 01:04:49 PM
what I don't understand is, what is your loss in crypto? Is it a long-term investment, or trading,? if it's an investment, my advice should be, HOLD it until the crypto market conditions rise and recover again
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 21, 2018, 12:21:48 PM
Work better with your portfolio and try to catch global waves of correction. You`ll be able to return big part
Activity: 15
September 21, 2018, 12:19:31 PM
the train is coming.
just lay on the floor and keep calm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frIUgilfsWA
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
You already in loss & I think you will be not in position to lose any more, so if you will sell your coins in this bearish market then obviously you will lose your remaining asset.
So I think you have no any other option, you have to hold for long term to make some profit.
Activity: 128
September 21, 2018, 12:00:19 PM
HODL at the time when the market is down or bearish is the only way not to loss your cash because f you sell, certainly you will loss your investment cos obviously the value is below you initial investment value so what ever alts that are still in you wallet should be HODL still the market turns around again. This is what I would do anyway.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 11:39:13 AM
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
Hold your Bitcoin and Altcoin! If you still have capital, buy more Bitcoin or altcoin at the current price! So that if there is a slight increase in prices, it can cover your losses. Or you can copy my method, I am currently investing in a number of legitimate and proven ICOs that give me an advantage.
Activity: 162
September 21, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
I suggest you invest in some money in the bounty and the icos.This is the best way to earn big money and to get the free token. It's given us a reliable for the long term. If you hold the coins. So I recommend you to hold the coins at the end of the year. The crypto market increased the price again, it's will bring you a big profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 11:29:10 AM
give me your suggestion.
In this frustrating situation, you don't have a way back and should hold your coins before the massive growth. Today's price is to low to sell your altcoins and confirm loss.
Activity: 61
September 21, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
This is just an invitation for you brother.

https://armageddon.bjammerboy.io/6564/4974891
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
see the potential coin which you hold. if it has a good potential in the future, then hold it and be patience
but, if it doesnt have any potential sell it immediately
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 11:13:44 AM
give me your suggestion.
if you not sell so wait until recover you don't lost anything but if you sell now so that's lost.
so if your btc already in half better hold and wait until recover go buy more or go to sleep  Grin

If it's bitcoin then i think increase your patience. Many of us believe that btc will eventually recover and grow even more over  time though how long that'll take is up for discussion, hence the need to have a lot of patience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
If you still have your coins then I suggest that you should hold it and wait for the right price to come and sell it again. Do some bounties, by that way you only invest time not money.
Activity: 185
September 21, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
give me your suggestion.
I suggest you to have to join the ICOs and the bounty. In my opinion, this is the best way to recover the money in the short term without any investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
give me your suggestion.
if you not sell so wait until recover you don't lost anything but if you sell now so that's lost.
so if your btc already in half better hold and wait until recover go buy more or go to sleep  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
September 21, 2018, 10:44:41 AM
give me your suggestion.

Twenty years from now, 1.25 BTC will still be 1.25 BTC.  Also, twenty years from now, someone might laugh at you if you show them a dollar bill.

Fiat at usury is designed to steal your purchasing power slowly over time, and they are hoping you don't notice.  That stolen money via devaluation rises to the top of the money class pyramid, where it is stored away to be kept out of the hands of the masses to promote scarcity and cement their power over us.

Cryptos are not designed this way, so it behooves everyone to dabble in the new paradigm of Internet money.

My advise to you is to hold everything you have for a minimum of 5 years, and accumulate everything else you can during that time as well.

Even if someday, the money changers end up winning this battle over cryptocurrencies, and suppressing human evolution for another hundred years, I'd much rather have accumulated all I could and see them go to zero, than to ignore all these trends, avoid cryptos, only to see other people become independently wealthy because they kept the faith, if the money changers lose.

Best of luck to you all and yours both now and long into the future.

Pages:
Jump to: