Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 7. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 10:14:18 AM
I sympathize with you, but unfortunately nothing can be done, at the moment you just have to wait for a good time, take your time and most importantly do not panic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 21, 2018, 10:13:39 AM
Unfortunately, there is not much to do in this bearmarket. Of course there are always nice projects, ICOs performing good, but that is the more rare, and hard to find those opportunities.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
I am very concerned about the situation you are experiencing, and if the altcoin you have is experiencing a lot of price reductions then I advise you to be more patient and try to collect more when the market is cheap as it is now
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
September 21, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
I think the best you is to hold btc until the market recover.  Sacrificed for the big lost is is always occurred on that things. Too long to wait, loss of time and effort no probably profit gain for a certain time.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 21, 2018, 09:34:10 AM
There are so many different ways to make money. Only need to believe, hope. The nose of faith and hope does little. We must strive and look for more and more ways to earn money. And there are a lot of ways.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 21, 2018, 09:26:38 AM
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
if your saying half of the value, specially if your assuming from the hyped.
well you should know that the market is very volatile.
and its very better suggestion for you is to hodl.
and let the market do its job. and just wait when will be the next hype or rises on market.
although its a bit risky but you could, buy some altcoin that you believe that has the future.
and hodl it.
Activity: 184
September 21, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
do not panic with the current price changes, indeed your estimated capital will decrease, but BTC is a potential coin if held for a long time because BTC is basically a coin for long-term investment, the price changes in crypto are normal, you need a little be patient
Activity: 420
September 21, 2018, 09:16:16 AM
I think that now is not the best time to sell, now the price is too low, and it is better to wait for the bull market. I hold coins, and also buy a few promising in the hope of growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
September 21, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Do you already sell it? If not then you did not loss any.

If I were just wait for you holdings to rise. It's a really bad idea to sell your alts lower than the price you bought it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 21, 2018, 09:10:31 AM
Now that market are still unstable and most of all coins are in down, their price are very low, the best thing you should do is HOLD for a while.
You are right, all that is still possible to do, if you do not have your own strategy is to hold your coins until the market starts to grow. Today we saw a small growth, let's see what will happen next.

The market is still volatility in this year, I have saw many time when the price grow a little, then it will drop more in the next day, dump and bump everyday, I also want to know when will the market grow again!
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 09:09:19 AM
The main thing do not worry. And pull yourself together. Loss of money is a pain. But not the worst. I think disappointment, the worst thing in the crypto-currency activity. And if there is faith, then you will succeed with all the new forces.
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 09:03:33 AM
give me your suggestion.
If you already lost half of your BTC there is no way back Smiley So hold that you have and pray for "to the moon". That's not easy to wait, but try it at least.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
September 21, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
As I think in this situation, you need Hodl, because I ended up in the same situation, but I strictly believe that the market will grow, therefore I do not sell my coins!
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 21, 2018, 08:59:29 AM
Now that market are still unstable and most of all coins are in down, their price are very low, the best thing you should do is HOLD for a while.
You are right, all that is still possible to do, if you do not have your own strategy is to hold your coins until the market starts to grow. Today we saw a small growth, let's see what will happen next.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 21, 2018, 08:57:33 AM
give me your suggestion.

If youre in bad loss better keep it in your wallet because theres nothin*you can do at this moment as the value of all cryptocurrencies are drowning into death so stop checking the market for you not to be frustrated about the prices

But if you are in small loss ,then better cut it off and buy back when markt stabilize
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
Nothing. The most important thing in this market is if you see that go negative should stop and think again if all you are doing right. Maybe we should again examine the coins and choose the more reliable and then sell the trash and log-in perspective.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 21, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 08:47:37 AM
Most investors are now in the red.I think it is not necessary to panic and sell their coins, wait for the results of the ETF,which moved to February-March 2019.
Activity: 105
September 21, 2018, 08:46:02 AM
nothing else to do but keep a clear head and hold your position. dont try to rush into any too good to be true trades to try to earn back your losses as you'd end up losing more. many of us have been in that situation and it never ends well. hold. when alts bull run comes, you'd cover your losses.
Activity: 378
September 21, 2018, 08:45:16 AM
It is not good to make any move now with your money if you still want to keep them. I suggest you hold until the market increases.
Pages:
Jump to: