Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 9. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 05:33:41 AM
You can do a lot of things in every speculation and I suggest that if you have knowledge about trading, you can trade quickly to reduce your previous losses. but this is especially difficult if you are in panic mode.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 04:47:38 AM
The best thing to do is hodl what is left of your portfolio if you actually what to salvage the current situation at hand. Trying to panic sell will result in more loss and worsen the situation.
Activity: 134
September 14, 2018, 04:33:46 AM
I think the best that you can do mate is to just hodl on and hope that market will recover the soonest. You really cannot sell right now because if you do then you would really realize the paper losses that you are currently seeing right now.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
September 14, 2018, 04:30:13 AM
Patience is the key. No matter what happens stay calm and try to make more educated decisions in the future.
Activity: 69
September 14, 2018, 04:24:15 AM
In that case, you have to look upon the way you were previously dealing with the things and that you have to identify all the mistakes which have resulted in such a huge loss so that you can learn some lesson from such mistakes and that you should not repeat the similar kind of mistakes in future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:03:56 AM
I would suggest to just be calm, patient and do not be panic selling of the coins that you think you will lose your profits. It's just a circumstance that everyone should experience from it.I think it should be studied first all the decision to do so that we can not regret for it.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 14, 2018, 03:56:59 AM
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
You need to study your mistakes you made. What is the cause of lossing. Analyze your error, and find the solution to the problem. In this field we experienced lose, to learn how to win. Maybe you need to change your strategy. Continue learning and never give up.
Activity: 86
September 14, 2018, 03:46:04 AM
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
If you are holding a BTC, you don't need to worry at all. Hold is the best choice. As for those Altcoin, I believe that after two months, you have already handled them yourself. Now the market is starting to show green, hope this is a good start.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 14, 2018, 03:39:30 AM
give me your suggestion.
The only suggestion that I can give to you is to learn how to hold. You will not lose your money when you hold. Hold the coin until the price of it suits up to the price that you want. In that way, you will not lose money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:28:22 AM
give me your suggestion.
To continue to work and earn in the field of crypto, you need to be able to maintain patience. Be optimistic in difficult times and in any case, you do not have to succumb to a panic that can negatively affect correct and rational decisions.
Activity: 350
September 13, 2018, 02:34:46 PM
I also encountered a similar situation. The first weeks were hard to realize their losses, but then calmed down. The main thing in this case is to try to be patient and try to calm down, do not panic. Ideally - now you just need to hold your coins and try to get away from such problems.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 05:18:22 AM
Yes, in fact, many are now faced with a similar situation in the modern crypto market, with this you just have to accept. Personally, I agree with the statements of those users who say - now just need to be patient and hold coins for the future, the situation should stabilize.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 13, 2018, 05:08:11 AM
You just have to wait, you have only lost money when you sell, as long as the coins are still with you then you have not lost anything in the cmarket. Hold your coins wait for the best time, another bull market is inevitable and that is just it. Just be patient with the market, the prices will most definitely get better soon.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 12, 2018, 03:30:36 PM
I feel sorry for that. Don't panic. Now, just hold all of yours then wait for a right time to sell them. Do not take the wrong decision like before, learn from that. Start to believe that the price will rise in the future. Just wait for the price increase and don't panic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 12, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
give me your suggestion.

I think you have only one way - HODL!) Otherwise you will be in huuuuggge loss. Just wait until the bear market ends, somewhere in 2019 I think and then you will cover all your losses and moreover get a great profit.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 12:11:40 PM
My advice is not to leave an interesting business because of the loss. Yes ripyatnogo little to lose money without earning. But maybe it's a push to start over? Think about it.
Activity: 118
September 12, 2018, 12:06:15 PM
You lost your money, just forget about that and move on no amount of money that you may lose today I can assure you that you will see more if you can work hard and before investing in any crypto try to check the program very well before investing in it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:02:18 PM
Forget about it. The memories about it will give you only negative emotions so get a lesson from the loss and forget about it. I am sure that you will earn much more money in the future and it is only like a step to your following income and common success.
Activity: 40
September 11, 2018, 09:15:08 AM
Don't panic, the price of cryptocurrency has risen and fallen. This is very normal. There is no need to make a fuss. Fall is a good opportunity to buy. Keep an optimistic attitude. I suggest you invest in the long-term. I am doing this now. I think Long-term investment will bring me more income
Activity: 276
September 11, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
you should learn technical analysis to give you a hint when you sell and when you buy. moving averages etc.
Pages:
Jump to: