Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 10. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 08:12:00 AM
What are the circumstances that led to the loss of your coins? Re-evaluate them, make sure you don't make same mistakes again, if the fault was from you, or some action you took. Be more patient. learn to hodl your coins even when the market condition is not exactly going in your favor. Make sure you are buying good coins too.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 01:08:11 AM
I have a similar situation.. My cryptoperthite greatly subsided... I continue to keep and I will keep to the last, I hope growth still will be..
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 12:37:49 AM
stay patient and you look at the development of the market, don't panic when you see the price drops so big, as if crypto will end
whereas, every time crypto always goes up and down
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 12:17:51 AM
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Just wait. If you do not know how to trade it is better not to take any action, it will only get worse. Close the laptop and enjoy in the summer, you will open in 2 months and you will sell with profit.
It is bormal at a time like this. We all know that market is down now. Meaning all cryptocurrencies are dumping in such reason that many are selling tokens even if the price are too low. There are so many other reasons also why cryptos are dumping. It is normal in digital or virtual money. Because we all know that the price is not stable. It is changing by time. Cryptocurrency are volatile in terms of price and volume.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 12:15:11 AM
It seems that you are new on crypto don't panic and don't make haste. This is a long term game you have to wait and under current market scenario you have to hold your investment. If you see BTC crashes you would come to know that after every crash BTC always stood at some high level. Thus this market condition would not prevail for a long time, bullish period will also commence soon. If you have invest on a good altcoin then you don't need to be anxiety at all, i would suggest you to hold and observe, this cryptomarket will recover soon and prices will go up soon enough than you know it.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 09, 2018, 12:14:16 AM
I recommend not taking actions if you do n9t know how to do trading. don't be depressed you are not the only one who has the same problem. Dont panic and be patient. Just hold your coin and wait for the market to recover. Cheer up buddy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 09, 2018, 12:04:15 AM
The only solution at this moment is hold your coins until that reach the point where you will recover your loss. Patience is the key option is applied here. You can also trading with new investment like you can buy new coins at low and sell them at high. Those who are experienced in trading can earn income even when the market is down.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 07, 2018, 05:30:46 AM
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Loss of money is not the end of the world, you are alive, you are okay, you have already been able to earn one day so you can again. Extract the experience from your mistakes and move on.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:49:38 AM
still holding the remaining coins that you still have may be the right thing to do right now, indeed now the market is experiencing a very drastic price decline, but even though it has decreased but the market still has a chance to recover, but whether the recovery will happened I also don't know.
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 04:20:51 AM
Do you have a lot of options? In my opinion, in the current market situation, the best solution is to hold and buy additional tokens to compensate for your losses. The market will return to normal, it's only a matter of time. So don't worry, bro. The main thing is not to be stupid and work with a "cold head".
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 07, 2018, 04:17:06 AM
We're in the same situation, and I think almost all crypto enthusiasts are in the same situation. If you sell everything you will suffer a great loss. I think the best way to do that is to hold it long term and look at the price a few years from now.
And the truth is now all investors in a similar situation, all just need to wait for the growth of the market. And there is a possibility that it can happen soon and do not have to wait a couple of years to get a profit from their coins.
Activity: 149
September 07, 2018, 04:11:06 AM
You have to stay afloat and save your coins for a long time. Crypto market is currently experiencing a decline in prices. And if you traded again, of course, it's very difficult to get an advantage. Unless you still have the capital to invest again. If you still have you can buy coins at low prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
September 07, 2018, 03:39:49 AM
Sorry to hear that dude.. for now just stand still and wait if you don't have important thing to do yet with your investment or with your coin left might be better if you hold it for quite sometime before you trade it or sell it.. wait for the bitcoin to increase and market in good condition so that you will get your profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
We're in the same situation, and I think almost all crypto enthusiasts are in the same situation. If you sell everything you will suffer a great loss. I think the best way to do that is to hold it long term and look at the price a few years from now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 07, 2018, 03:32:49 AM
It's better if you hold it back because it is so scary to return your capital because the value has gone down too deep.
You can also join a bounty campaign to add to your financial purse.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 02, 2018, 02:41:28 AM
give me your suggestion.

I think almost everyone who invests in bitcoin and crypto suffers a huge loss in this decline. but there are many options you can do in every speculation. I bought a large number of allcoins and the rest for short trading. in this way I can get a little profit. you can do the same thing as me.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:38:31 AM
All you can do is now hold on to the coins from which you still have high hopes that they will go up in future. And sell the rest to cut your losses now.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:27:48 AM
Hodl for long term with good potential coins if you can trade every days. Day trader is profitable than hodler. But you need exp, technique.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
September 02, 2018, 02:24:01 AM
I have read the share carefully. I want to go out here and say that. Of course, these are my own thoughts, I'm just about to wait. it will be more profitable. Wait and do not look at the screen for a while. You get tired of concentrating here all the time. Shuan go to a corner with the rest in your hand and wait.
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 02:15:38 AM
The value of your total holdings have already depreciated and the only thing to do now is to hold your coins for the long term and wait for the market to bounce back
Pages:
Jump to: