Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 5. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Bitcoin is still a cryptocurrency worth saving, so you don't have to worry about its future, but I think you can sell other altcoins because they are losing the attention of investors!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

There is no other option but to wait for the losers. From this point of view, panicking is more than a loss. That's why the hold seems to be the most logical option.
hold if you believe that the coins you buy can go back up. and make sure you have the patience to holding it for a long time. because it takes at least months for prices return to normal and recover. but another option is that you can sell coins that have no potential and are used to buy potential coins that have decreased prices. it depends on you
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
If you are experience traders, you can continue to analyse the price and try to trading with Profit. If you are like me with little experience with trading, then is better to hold most of the coins and wait when the market is recover first.  It also depend on if you short of money right now or not, that why it is important to invest money that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Just hold you coins and relax. We will see a new wave of the market growth some day, but nobody would say you what exactly it is going to happen. Be patient and be ready to hold your coins whatever happens.

Isn't it better to sell now and buy back deeper? Then you'll be able to multiply the number of coins you hold, so your profit will be bbigger once the market is recovering and reaching it's new ATH level. Just passive holding and waiting isn't the best strategy to my mind.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Just hold you coins and relax. We will see a new wave of the market growth some day, but nobody would say you what exactly it is going to happen. Be patient and be ready to hold your coins whatever happens.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Dont think of your losses everytime. This will help you boost your confidence.
And try to buy bitcoin again in return of those losses.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
if you can save your other half of the money, then of course, bring them out of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 168
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
Well , at the moment, probably the best solution is to just keep your altcoins in place now and not sell, but wait for a reversal !
Activity: 182
just wait for the start of cryptocurrency growth and sell at that price so that you can earn. everything is very simple
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Do not panic. If you have half of the money left then it's not so bad. Have enough patience and wait until the bitcoin rate rises so that your losses can be compensated. But this can take several years.

For humans, the main thing is that Bitcoin starts to grow. With what is happening now in the market, many people throw a panic and they start selling everything at any price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
You know what take a break thats what you need right just chill out a bit maybe you have not really known how to trade so to save what you have left now you have to hold till the prices appreciate. Take a vacation you need it

You did not describe the reasons and circumstances under which you lost money. It's hard enough to give you any specific advice without knowing what mistakes you made. I advise you not to lose vigilance and not to despair, now there are many in a similar position, continue to work and everything will be fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Sometimes the best thing is to do nothing. Yes there is something going on that we can not stop but just because we are losing some does not mean we should lose all. Everyone is the same at the moment. And if they all sell. Then that is over.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Loosing your btc in alts is one of the risk in trading and once you such and see that the token still have a long way to go in dip you can easily pull out and rebuy when you see that it is in rebounce level or hold till you recover the lost.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
give me your suggestion.

There is no other option but to wait for the losers. From this point of view, panicking is more than a loss. That's why the hold seems to be the most logical option.
Activity: 448
You know what take a break thats what you need right just chill out a bit maybe you have not really known how to trade so to save what you have left now you have to hold till the prices appreciate. Take a vacation you need it
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
It's happening to everyone in the crypto space not just you that is losing your assets but it's left with your choice, if you can sell and enter again at the bottom or if you are a believer, you can hold and until market recovers.
Activity: 143
I understand you very well. and I think many are now in such a situation. We can only wait for the growth of the market and nothing else. if you can buy more bitcoins
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
give me your suggestion.

Well, what is there to advise with such a market. Selling does not make sense. Keep your violas to the next moon. This is the only way to win in your situation.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
la chose principale est de ne pas baisser les mains, oui vous avez perdu, mais ce n'est pas la fin, vous pouvez toujours recommencer, bien sûr, c'est difficile et craintif0, mais vous pouvez, vous devriez attendre quand le marché va entrer en vous-même.
Activity: 175
September 29, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
give me your suggestion.
I would prefer you to have invested in the ICOs. Cox the ICOs is the easiest way to recover the money in the short term in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: