Pages:
Author

Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term? - page 2. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I heard yesterday from my friend about VeChain that it's supported by many experts and predictions are very positive about VET and its price, just look at this coin and consider buying it. I definitely go for it.
Recently, I have more and more focused on projects that are engaged in finance and investment in Kutulik. Of course, projects that are aimed at developing high technologies in various spheres of human activity are not bad. Such coins are more promising for me .
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
I heard yesterday from my friend about VeChain that it's supported by many experts and predictions are very positive about VET and its price, just look at this coin and consider buying it. I definitely go for it.
Activity: 140
Depends from how much money do you have in your pocket and how long are you planning to hold your coins
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I HODL 3 coins now that I'm sure will do well in the nearet future: NEO, Stellar and XRP
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Bitcoin and Ethereum is my best pick at all time this two coins will get me rich in the future but now I can't say it Because their price is so steady right now.
Right choice these coins are good to buy and best profitable when it rises it’s price. It can gives us a profit because I believe about the future of these two. Good also for holding long term.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
Bitcoin is the first choice of course because it is always the king of cryptocurrencies. But there are also some promising altcoins like Ethereum and Neo, and Ripple. In addition, you can buy some tokens which have a good potential, because the market of tokens is also hot nowadays.
The coins you mentioned, all of them are good. However, it does not meet the requirements that they all have much of media attention. Looking for a new good project is very difficult. We usually begin to know that this project has the potential after 2-3 months of the project. On the other hand, when a project is covered by various mass media, it will bring new interested ones. And I feel, "isn't that good?" However everyone has their own criteria.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Лyчшиe мoнeты для дoлгocpoчныx инвecтиций - Биткoин, Эфиpиyм, ЭOC, Pиппл, Лaйткoин и Кapдaнo.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
The market remained in a stupor for a few days - the prices have ceased to grow, but the real deal is still not there. The most impatient, who urgently needed money, began to reduce the price.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
To find it you have to see first the history price of each mayor coin since started tradeable. And if you find any coin that was going down with smaller percentace in this year, that will be good coin for long term hold. And i think only Bitcoin that will good choice for long term investment because the market cap is the biggest one and only drop 70% from the highest price.
In my opinion the best option for investment is only bitcoin, because there is a huge difference in bitcoin and Altcoin prices. People want to make money from their investment and for that they only invest in bitcoin, while Altcoin cannot give such a huge profit. But if you want to invest for long time, then I think that Ripple is the best choice because it is fast growing coin.
Activity: 552
Bitcoin is the first choice of course because it is always the king of cryptocurrencies. But there are also some promising altcoins like Ethereum and Neo, and Ripple. In addition, you can buy some tokens which have a good potential, because the market of tokens is also hot nowadays.
Activity: 429
Bitcoin and Ethereum is my best pick at all time this two coins will get me rich in the future but now I can't say it Because their price is so steady right now.
Activity: 392
yes, to be able to get profit then we must be able to know good coins and have a future with projects that will continue to grow so that it can provide profit for us, we can also see the movement of coins in the market
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Well personally I have only one coin electronium (ETN) i am just holding this and spend my all money in it. I have also participated in 2 ICO's lets see what i will get in return, I am not good to choose the right coin / ICO's for investment, just one friend told me about those ICO's and i invest my all funds.
what?You have invested all your money for electronium?What a noob action putting all in one,in this volatile market all we have to do is diversification and this will keep us safe from a drastic fall from our holded coins ..as i have doing this for long and also have been into bounty campaigns to earn some tokens to be added in my folios
Activity: 462
very good coin bought and very suitable for the long term in my opinion the best is bitcoin, XRP, XLM and Ethereum, these 4 coins have a very good development and of course their demand is also very high so I am sure the price can become very expensive.
Activity: 840
ETH is the absolute top for now, I'd highly recommend to go only for it since ETH is still pretty cheap, it will go to the moon in nearest months.
absolutely right and I have also started holding my ethereum in a fairly long term, because I am sure that later ethereum prices will soar
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
In my opinion you can take any coin from the top 20 in a bearish market with prices currently down but in the future it will definitely have a bright future. The point that is always good to invest is Bitcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
In my opinion, most famous coins now reduced in a long time. So, you just need to buy any coins you want and hold them in the long term. By the way, you should be calm down to hold
Not just any coin but a potential coin. There are so many coins in the market right now but we invest according to the ratio of return that could be earned from different coins.

The more the rate of return, the more we invest in the coin. Bitcoin still looks like it is the most desirable coin in the market and that is the reason that the volume of the coin is rising so quickly. A rise of 1.6% from July till august has been recorded recently. This is the best coins you need to invest in.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Right now, I only think about bitcoin for a good coin to buy and hold for a long-term because if I can buy bitcoin now, I will make a good profit. I don't think we need too long to see the bitcoin price will start to increase because I think the volume still in progress to increase and I hope that it will happen soon. But I want to buy altcoin too if I have more money in my balance because I see that the altcoin can increase in the high price too, so I don't want to miss to make a profit.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
My favorite coin that is suitable to hold or a longer period of time as of this moment is the company of bitcoin ofcourse.
The bitcoin is the most leading electronic coin that helps you to obtain a huge income and you are rest assured that all services they have are legit and gives a high assurance in its credibility.
Activity: 350
Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
I think Bitcoin is the first coin I would recommend. Recent news is pessimistic about its current situation. The price dropped to $ 3,000. But instead of believing it to be the end, take advantage of the opportunity to invest in it. Euthereum is also the coin you should invest and keep. It always shows great potential.
Pages:
Jump to: