Pages:
Author

Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term? - page 3. (Read 2222 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
invest to a new ICO may be good idea. but before you need to get all information about that plan .
copper member
Activity: 34
i think bitcoin now have a gold price. so i buy and hold until the last of year. just wait and see
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
There are a lot of promising coins around, and if you ask 10 people, they would give you 10 different recommendations. I would recommend one very promising currency - Cardano. It is looking like the best one among the third generation cryptos.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
To find it you have to see first the history price of each mayor coin since started tradeable. And if you find any coin that was going down with smaller percentace in this year, that will be good coin for long term hold. And i think only Bitcoin that will good choice for long term investment because the market cap is the biggest one and only drop 70% from the highest price.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Everyone has an opinion. For me, If you want a long term investment, Go with ethereum. Currently, The price of ETH is cheap. Hodl it until the price will get higher to get a profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
BTC ETH LTC EOS ADA and XMR, are good coins to buy now and are still a smart choice for long-term investments. They are the best virtual currencies with the biggest market cap in the world as we know, now they have suffered huge losses they have fallen by about 65% so far this year. For those of you who still have money, now is the right time to buy the six coins above.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I think it is better to stay away from any ICO right now. Because only about 10% of ongoing ICOs go to the exchange a little higher than the price set for crowd sale.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
ETH is the absolute top for now, I'd highly recommend to go only for it since ETH is still pretty cheap, it will go to the moon in nearest months.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
There are many good coins to hold for a long time. But as you importance in products then I think you should buy top altcoins regarding the coinmarketcap ranks! A good coin with stable products is enough to choose to hold for a long time. For your kind information, I would suggest to buy Bitcoin first and then you may Buy Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, ADA, IOTA, XLM, NEO, BCH, TRX, ETC and so on! And, I am afraid, because If a coin listed on big exchanges like the Binance then Media will cover it for sure.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Why not buy directly on the top 3 cryptos in the cryptoworld? If you know what i mean, it's really better to pick Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple respectively. They are surely a very good crypto for long term hold.
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
It is really a good decision that you are going to buy a coin for long term
Please don't make decesions in hurry for investing into any crypto project, there are so many scam projects coming day by day which creates a bad economy here
Give your time and do some good research , check everything or if you find anything wrong then leave it, remember your one wrong decesion can results into a big loss so be careful and don't invest much into one
Diversify your investment as much as possible because it is very hard to predict which one will gives good results and which won't
I hope for your success in crypto
Good luck Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
In my opinion we don't need to look for other coins if we really want to ensure long-term profits. There are lots of coins available in the market that are good for investment, so I suggest you to invest in the top 10 coins from coinmarketcap.

Activity: 224
yes, it's high time to purchase the good and perspective coins anв hold it untill ETF approvement. You will rewarded 100%
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
My suggestion is, buy these coin or token which price down now and have a great future in 2018.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRON, Electroneum, DeepOnion, and PRiVCY are always good for long-term investors.

I am planning to hodl many altcoins, not only Ethereum and Bitcoin. For me, top-10 tokens are the priority alts. Besides them, I do love Ontology, OmiseGO, NEM, NEO, Dogecoin, VeChain, Napoleon X, and Credits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
Ethereum and Bitcoin, they are the coins that we need to keep in our wallet. Probably, these coins can pump in the highest level. Buying of these coins today is still good. There are still pumping that happens when ETF will have the results for exchange regulation. At the end of this year, I expect that it will move 2x as price today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
You should choose XRP because this coin will probably grow strongly by the end of this year, only this coin will be accepted by the SEC so prices will surge.
In my part I always believe in ethereum, ethereum is really the most amazing and profitable coin next to bitcoin. I believe that ethereum will really rise soon and. We are now in a very big advantage because of the huge dip that we are now experiencing, maybe  we can earn a big amount on it during the price will soon rise.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
bitcoin and Ethereum is the basic one, all hodlers must have these coin in their portfolio,
also choosing in the current top 20 altcoin is also a smart and safe choice Undecided
Activity: 392
You should choose XRP because this coin will probably grow strongly by the end of this year, only this coin will be accepted by the SEC so prices will surge.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
In my views no one particular coin is for certain since we already know way too well how quickly things can change. However, putting that aside if I were to choose my few top coin choices would be: BTC, ETH, EOS and XRP.
Activity: 574
for us personally for long-term investment and also a good way we can make a profit for me, bitcoin, ethereum, Nxt, and TEN, because seeing daily prices also increase, so I think we will also get many benefits ahead of the future with higher prices.
Pages:
Jump to: