Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 11. (Read 5940 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
November 13, 2018, 12:19:47 PM
You ask the crypto currency forum about the best investment, whether crypto or the stock market? of course all who are here will answer, best is investment in crypto. because most members here already feel the results of crypto. I would also say "good investment is crypto" because of crypto my life changes for the better. remember, do long-term investments. and you will enjoy big profits.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 13, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
depending on which you like and do what you have mastered. if you ask, all are sure to choose to invest in cryptocurrency because of this cryptocurrency forum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
if you don't dare to take the risk of crypto is not a good place for you, but if you want to get rich quickly the crypto market is one of the right choices in achieving it all and depending on how you start it all
Quickly get rich now in the crypto-currency market can people who are able to manipulate.The rest of the majority is losing their investment.You can lose everything because the market is not regulated by anyone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
Invest in crypto market. I think that it's something new for you so it might be more interesting. As for me, I invested in crypto and my decision was right.

I do not have any doubt that Ethereum will start gaining soon again. I am not sure that it will reach its previous top which was close to 1,300 dollars, but it will be definitely, a very high jump again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 13, 2018, 10:43:28 AM
I think you should make this decision without listening to anyone. Both investments have pros and cons. You have to judge them well and decide what to do. But if you want an advice, you can do both at the same time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 10:37:47 AM
Invest in crypto market. I think that it's something new for you so it might be more interesting. As for me, I invested in crypto and my decision was right.

I have also chosen the crypt market. The cryptocurrencies is our future, and I am going to work with them. Hoping to earn a lot, I have invested in more than 30 altcoins and of course, in Bitcoin.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
In the cryptocurrency market, it all depends on your analysis and judgment about the market.
And knowledge is much better to invest money, and where it is more profitable and to earn more money will help you stay afloat in a cryptocurrency world
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 12, 2018, 04:04:10 PM
I believe that the investor should always look for new opportunities, explore different areas and industries. But cryptocurrencies at this stage are still too young and have a huge potential for growth. This is a great opportunity to earn a novice investor.
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 04:01:15 PM
Honestly if you don't have a clear answer to the above question, better don't spend your money on any investment class. The golden rule before investing in anything is: Do your own research and get educated as much as possible. If you don't follow that rule, you won't make any money in any investment sector.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 03:53:27 PM
I am not too steeped in about stocks and perhaps it can be more secure than crypto or even more dangerous. However, many people know that indeed the full crypto will risk because it keeps fluctuating. However, because it also makes the crypto continues to have many enthusiasts because it could bring in a profit.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 12, 2018, 03:44:44 PM
At present it is indeed a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency, because crypto prices tend to be stagnant. You can take advantage of this situation, because I am sure that in the coming months crypto prices will rise again.

And why are you sure that growth will start soon? After all, it may happen that Bitcoin drops to 3000, and Ethereum falls to $ 100. What will you do in this case?
Activity: 224
November 12, 2018, 03:35:29 PM
Of corse crypto is dangereous but you will never find such great oportunity to have extra money for short time. So don't waste time and start making your investments
Activity: 602
November 12, 2018, 02:56:36 PM
I think it's a good idea if you save your money on cryptocurrency, of course in the future you will benefit, if you are sure to save your money via crypto now and invest your assets
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 12, 2018, 02:49:19 PM
cryptocurrencies bring good returns so it’s a good idea to invest in them
Activity: 336
November 12, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
At present it is indeed a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency, because crypto prices tend to be stagnant. You can take advantage of this situation, because I am sure that in the coming months crypto prices will rise again.

You are right that now is a good situation for investing in cryptocurrencies, but I do not agree with you that everything will grow in the next couple of months. I think cryptocurrency growth will have to wait at least another six months.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 02:28:21 PM
The two is a good option don't put your eggs in one basket. Split your funds into two invest in both. Crypto will yield more in long term, provided you buy into a solid project.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 12, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
The idea is good, but you should study both markets well to understand what benefits you can get and where to invest better. If I were you, I would study the issue comprehensively. From the experience of your colleagues to the analysis of successful projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
everyone has a different opinion. but in my personal opinion, investing in cryptocurrency is more profitable, because with the least capital we can invest, and we can get more profit if the market price is high later
Activity: 368
November 12, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
Any body want to earn big amount with his extra money investment in the crypto market then this is the best ever idea in the world because this time here is the best opportunity to invest and market is growing daily. Other wise this is bad idea because a person who can not wait and don't have patience then do not invest here and panic minded person is not allowed here and he will always book the loss from here.
i thinkmtjat we will learn and we need to understand what is hetter for you and what can you do best in ypur life to save your money
Activity: 368
November 12, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
it is upoj ypu and you should be sure in ypur decision it is better to think for a while and do not be in a hurry for this
Pages:
Jump to: