Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 12. (Read 5940 times)

copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
Any body want to earn big amount with his extra money investment in the crypto market then this is the best ever idea in the world because this time here is the best opportunity to invest and market is growing daily. Other wise this is bad idea because a person who can not wait and don't have patience then do not invest here and panic minded person is not allowed here and he will always book the loss from here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 12, 2018, 01:16:29 PM
A good idea is the one that will bring you the most profit. In each specific period of time you need to analyze what exactly will be the best solution.
Activity: 172
Merit: 34
November 12, 2018, 01:13:31 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

It depends on one's knowledge in both sectors of investment. If you would invest in crypto, you must learn that cryptos were still a bubble that continuously pump then would dump instantaneously, as it is uncontrollable by an investor. And if you would invest on stock market, you must have a huge capital to gain much bigger profit, and must knew professional knowledge with trading that could take you years to further master it, but worth it.

Both are great ideas, no bad ideas, just depending on how would you manipulate your investments.
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 12, 2018, 01:04:50 PM
At present it is indeed a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency, because crypto prices tend to be stagnant. You can take advantage of this situation, because I am sure that in the coming months crypto prices will rise again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 01:02:52 PM
if you don't dare to take the risk of crypto is not a good place for you, but if you want to get rich quickly the crypto market is one of the right choices in achieving it all and depending on how you start it all
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 12, 2018, 12:54:42 PM
I'm still preferring to invest in crypto because we can invest a coin with small capital while the share market needs large capital to start. and also we can get multiple profits with it, but you need to know if the risk in crypto is high due to its volative.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 12, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
Cryptocurrency at the moment can be regarded as shares. It is almost no different. it's just that it is much easier to hold an ICO than to issue shares on the stock exchange. The main thing is to know where to invest.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 12, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
Both have its pros and cons and it is your money and you have to decide. Share market have limited returns with low risk but the crypto market can give unexpected returns in long-term but this market is highly volatile than share market. The investment basic rule is higher risk, higher rewards.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 12, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
You can invest well in cryptocurrency as well as in market shares.
And you might fail in both directions. In my opinion, you can get rich here and there with a competent approach.
for sure, every investment offers the benefits and benefits that are obtained. you can both invest in cryptocurrency and market share, all will produce well if you understand and are not in a hurry in playing the market, then do it with a good approach and be patient when the worst happens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
November 12, 2018, 11:26:35 AM
In Cryptocurrency you can get towering returns. But cryptocurrency have high volatility. Risk is also involved. If you're risk taker then i would say crytpos is best for you. According to my personal experience cryptos is beneficial for long term investments rather than short term holdings.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 12, 2018, 11:01:02 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

Is it long term investment? If answer is yes, than you shoudl better pay attention to upcoming ICOs, because some of them will be popular in the nearest future.
I agree, the investments are now very well considered, but with care, choose a good project that will not lead to a loss when the coin will list on the exchange
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
Crypto investment is a good thing and must be done, a significant price increase is a strong reason why we should invest in crypto, I am sure and optimistic that the future of crypto will soon recover and improve.
The market is at the very beginning of its development and so I am sure that we will see more than one rise and fall.
Another thing is when the market will be regulated .I doubt we'll be able to see much growth then...I think it won't happen soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

Is it long term investment? If answer is yes, than you shoudl better pay attention to upcoming ICOs, because some of them will be popular in the nearest future.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 12, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

If I were you, I would separate all the money among these two directions, so I can check what direction is more profitable. It is the best way, as for me.
Activity: 826
November 12, 2018, 08:09:25 AM
Crypto investment is a good thing and must be done, a significant price increase is a strong reason why we should invest in crypto, I am sure and optimistic that the future of crypto will soon recover and improve.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
November 12, 2018, 07:46:28 AM
To invest in crypto currencies is always a good idea, but you need to invest only that funds, that you are ready to lose or to hold for at least 5 years. Be strong and buy crypto for 10 percent of your savings.

Current market conditions are difficult so I suggest investing in small amounts, never thinking of getting big profits in the short term, buy coins that have good potential in the future.
Activity: 308
November 12, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
It is really a good idea if you really have a patience to wait until the market value of your crypto currency will grow into a bigger profit then I would suggest to you in investing to crypto currency right now while it is still affordable to buy as many crypto currency as you can right now while their market values are still on the lowest point nowadays.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 12, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
To invest in crypto currencies is always a good idea, but you need to invest only that funds, that you are ready to lose or to hold for at least 5 years. Be strong and buy crypto for 10 percent of your savings.
Activity: 378
November 12, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

Shares market is much more protected. In cryptocurrency market there are a lot of scammers and you would not be able to prove anything in court.
Activity: 462
November 11, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
I came to the cryptocurrency market in order to get high returns, which is impossible in the stock market! If you invest $500, you are likely to get $1,000 quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: