Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 61. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 08:09:33 AM
don't buy now, peaking over 500$, wait correction on 350-400, very soon I hope
ETH is good to buy on the current uncertain market conditions
I am sure for the development of Ethereum for the future
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 15, 2018, 08:05:02 AM
We have seen the past year eth hit nearly 1400$ because there are many ico projct accept eth , right now is $500, This is the best time to buy!

Yes this is really the best time to buy, actually I wait this happen to buy more eth, I thought it's never gonna happen but I'm wrong, so since this happen that eth drop a lot this is my chance to buy more so I can hold many eth for the future.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 08:04:08 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

I am going to ETH up to $ 1000
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
We have seen the past year eth hit nearly 1400$ because there are many ico projct accept eth , right now is $500, This is the best time to buy!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 07:50:46 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Anytime is actually a good time to buy ETH, the price changes and if you buy ETH just hold it someday the price will rise above the level where you bought, however just check the movement to know at what point to enter at the time you want to buy.
Activity: 490
April 15, 2018, 07:45:33 AM
Yeah, obviously now, good time to buy ETH. Because now the price of Ethereum is now low. But the value of ethereum is so much. As the price is low so it's best time to buy ETH. If anyone buy ETH and hold it they must get enough money from it undoubtedly . I also buy some ETH and hold it.  I am so much hopeful that In future i will get huge amount of money from it.

I share your viewpoint completely. Ethereum will be always the cryptocurrency that is widely used on the market. It has the greatest cap, and even during the biggest falls, it remains coin #2 after Bitcoin.
Activity: 52
April 14, 2018, 11:30:28 PM
 I think yes because ethereum price already decrease so much so its great apportunity to buy eth in dip. And hold it till price goes higher..i hope it will give you huge profits.
Activity: 308
April 14, 2018, 11:09:54 PM
Hi guys,

I think it is a good time to buy in more coins because the price of them will be high in the future. So I think it is good to buy them now.
Activity: 145
April 14, 2018, 07:48:11 PM
Yes. now is a good time to buy eth. Prices will definitely go up in a few months. there is no harm in setting aside money for a bit to buy eth and get a big profit. Prices have started creeping up. Come on, dont miss this opportunity.
Activity: 156
we're Radio, online!
April 14, 2018, 07:42:57 PM
This is the right time to buy Etherium while the market is still low. If we see not Bitcoin back up? it will also happen on Etherium so I advice to immediately buy it .
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 06:58:56 PM
Hi guys,

buying Ethereum is quite profitable. because Ethereum has a price that is not too expensive, but if we have a good strategy. we can benefit greatly. so having it is a good thing.
now the price of ethereum is low and currently the price of ethereum can be used as investment choice, we can use ethereum at the highest price and sell it when the market is back to normal.
Activity: 161
April 14, 2018, 06:57:07 PM
Hi guys,

buying Ethereum is quite profitable. because Ethereum has a price that is not too expensive, but if we have a good strategy. we can benefit greatly. so having it is a good thing.
Activity: 420
April 14, 2018, 06:27:25 PM
For me,  tjis is the good timing to invest,  bitcoin price is not that expensive and can rise anytime.  So,  it is better for you to invest before it is too late.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 14, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
Now is still a good price to buy. If you still doubt, we can buy half and wait again twice. In the long run, this includes a good time to have more ETH.
Activity: 343
April 14, 2018, 06:06:02 PM
The price of Ethereum is very attractive at the moment and I think that now it is very good time to buy. Soon the price will be very far of 500$
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 06:00:08 PM
I think the most important coin of the world of cryptographic currencies is ethereum. ethereum is the most stable coin of this market. the prices have fallen considerably, but this has created an opportunity for investors. now is the time to buy.
Activity: 602
April 14, 2018, 05:57:36 PM
He has grown very well in the past three days. I have some amount of ethereum. But I'm going to keep it at least until the end of this year.  Now is not the time to sell it.
Activity: 107
April 14, 2018, 05:06:12 PM
You can buy Ethereum now as the price is expect to double in few months to come. The few of split of bitcoin network will not last long and we expect bitcoin and Ethereum to do correlation in few days to come if there is no split.
Activity: 134
April 14, 2018, 05:45:00 AM
Hi guys,

In this period of time better ETH coins no. I personally purchased Ethereum for all my money and I am determined to keep it till the end of the year.
Activity: 128
April 14, 2018, 05:31:57 AM
No, I don't think you should buy it now. It is likely going to be very difficult to outpace ETH for growth potential over the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: