Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY CLOS & SHIPPED] - ** GIVEAWAY ** BITMAIN AntMiner 180 GH/S 300 Units - page 2. (Read 37827 times)

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Prob with xmass would be awesome
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
It will be announced soon!!!  Please Stand By!!!

I have to say that not announcing the winner for promotion is piss poor by bitmain.

yea .. whats up with that ?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
I have to say that not announcing the winner for promotion is piss poor by bitmain.

yea .. whats up with that ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
is there a way to monitor(see output) cgminer via ssh ?

I want to know too.
I tried 'screen -r', but doesnt seem to work.
Activity: 168

Activity: 158

I asked something similar on the setup thread, enabling the API on cgminer (which you can then query for stats).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3982605
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
i dont find them very silent ... they are lower than BFL .. true... but cant sleep with them in the same room , thats for sure Smiley

I didn't say silent but they are quieter than many PCs (thought not the quietest) that I've built. I expected louder. Honestly given the amount of air flow needed to cool ~400W, I don't really think they could be made much quieter (again recalling my experience building PCs, using "silent" fans, etc.), and I expected worse from the comments. Since they are temperature controlled, the issue may be the temperature of the room. No idea where you are located but if it is a warm climate that could explain it. Winter here now (and cool inside).

Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
i dont find them very silent ... they are lower than BFL .. true... but cant sleep with them in the same room , thats for sure Smiley

Simply lower the ambient temperature in the room!  I, for example, have the window open… in the middle of winter… in Michigan.

Honestly, I don't find my units to be very loud at all.  I've read about some people having problems with the bearings on their fans, maybe you're experiencing that?
legendary
Activity: 448
This was GB2 Ninja.  GB3 is when they ran out.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Both units received earlier this week as promised. No setup problems at all, just plugged in the PCIE connectors from my power supply and both have been running fine ever since. Quieter than I expected.

really?
Bitmain ran out of supplies for my customers this week. lol.

happy holidays to all.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Both units received earlier this week as promised. No setup problems at all, just plugged in the PCIE connectors from my power supply and both have been running fine ever since. Quieter than I expected.
Activity: 458
beast at work
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
i dont think sushi is in charge of the lottery.

i know, but he's the spokeman of antminers Smiley

It's 4:00 in the morning right now in China + Hong Kong. Wait till the morning anf hope for some response fr BM.
legendary

i know, but he's the spokeman of antminers Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
legendary
so .. any news abt the loterry ? been a while

why no news about it ? Huh
legendary
so .. any news abt the loterry ? been a while
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Sushi answer to PM just tell us what is going on?
Pages:
Jump to: