Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY CLOS & SHIPPED] - ** GIVEAWAY ** BITMAIN AntMiner 180 GH/S 300 Units - page 7. (Read 37827 times)

SVK
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Today i paid 42,95 €

Whats the amount (price) of the printed invoice that came with the miner? Or it came without one?

Guys i need to know this before it reaches my country shores!!

Blank.
Activity: 266
Today i paid 42,95 €

Whats the amount (price) of the printed invoice that came with the miner? Or it came without one?

Guys i need to know this before it reaches my country shores!!
SVK
Activity: 378
I can't set it up  Cry

I have changed all settings as described in guide.
Then I'm going to browser and nothing happens. "This page is not available"  Cry
I'm just wandering how somebody will connect to my pc through team viewer while internet cable is out of computer.?

Done this:

Set your computer's IP address to the following:

IP Address: 192.168.2.254
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.2.1

Then I have went to browser and typed in IP of the miner = "this page is not available"

Any help guys please Huh

Thank you

PS: Second miner works.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Hi,

Anyone know what's the invoice price per Antminer? I need to know to estimate the custom and taxes!

Thanks

I payed almost 50€
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hi,

Anyone know what's the invoice price per Antminer? I need to know to estimate the custom and taxes!

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Got it! Super lightning speed. 16th sent from china, 18th received in holland. Got it up and running that i ordered 2 more maybe even more comming! Thanks sushi ill eat sushi tonight for your help
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
damn, mine is stuck at the customs
how much did u pay?
They called me today and told me there is no shipping on the invoice, so they will add 130$ to price of a miner, so I have to pay around 200$ on delivery.
Activity: 5
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
damn, mine is stuck at the customs
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
BitMain AntMiner Group Buy3

200 Units

Ships on December 20 & 21st

4.25 BTC

Royalty & Quantity Discount Available

Hosting Option is Now Available

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sold-out-group-buy-3-in-stock-bitmain-antminer-s1-180ghs-ships-on-12201221-374199

Wohoo! Consider me in for another 1.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Has anyone from germany ordered one of the miners? And if yes, any trouble with the german customs? Is a bill inside the package?
did not look for the bill, but the delivery man asked me to pay at the door
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Has anyone from germany ordered one of the miners? And if yes, any trouble with the german customs? Is a bill inside the package?

Thank you for your answers Smiley

regards

UPS usually will call you a day before delivery to inform you about customs & tax.
You could pay them on the phone with credit card and sometimes cash on delivery.
Activity: 458
beast at work
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Rising the bar!!!

4 Units received in 2 batches.

Fastest shipping I have ever seen from China-NYC

Activity: 37

Thank you for your answers Smiley

regards
Activity: 327
4 Units received in 2 batches.

Fastest shipping I have ever seen from China-NYC

Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Thank you for your honesty.  I'm looking at shipping list and I only see 2 shipment to you.  1 shipment of 2 AntMiner and 1 shipment of 1 Antminer in transit.

I will double check with Bitmain.  I don't know who the winner is as I have no control over that part.  Thank you for the head up!!

SUSHI

Hey Sushi -

I have received 2 AntMiners.  UPS says that a 3rd unit is in Transit and my records show I have paid for 3 units.

Now I see two new alerts on MY UPS for units about to ship out.  Looks like I am getting Units 4 and 5 without paying!  

I sent you an e-mail with the details of tracking number and payments but you may be overloaded.  Or maybe you already saw it and are looking into it.  I would love to get 2 more units for free or maybe I won a double lottery giveaway.

In any case, please check the e-mail I sent out labeled, "Are you sending me too many miners???"  sent 12:09 Pacific time.

.... and don't stop the one already in transit.  That one surely belongs to me.

Thanks,

- dbell

Activity: 59
Hey Sushi -

I have received 2 AntMiners.  UPS says that a 3rd unit is in Transit and my records show I have paid for 3 units.

Now I see two new alerts on MY UPS for units about to ship out.  Looks like I am getting Units 4 and 5 without paying! 

I sent you an e-mail with the details of tracking number and payments but you may be overloaded.  Or maybe you already saw it and are looking into it.  I would love to get 2 more units for free or maybe I won a double lottery giveaway.

In any case, please check the e-mail I sent out labeled, "Are you sending me too many miners???"  sent 12:09 Pacific time.

.... and don't stop the one already in transit.  That one surely belongs to me.

Thanks,

- dbell

Activity: 161
not fair!!! i am waiting for mine group buy 2  ant.
and there is group buy 3.
how to earn enough money in couple days to get those..... noooooooo. nooooooo

Cheesy

C'est la vie
Pages:
Jump to: