Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY CLOS & SHIPPED] - ** GIVEAWAY ** BITMAIN AntMiner 180 GH/S 300 Units - page 6. (Read 37827 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Today i paid 42,95 €

Whats the amount (price) of the printed invoice that came with the miner? Or it came without one?

Guys i need to know this before it reaches my country shores!!

I had a customs declaration attached to one of the boxes, I will be able to do a photo of it tomorrow if that will still be needed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
can anyone tell me what kind of PCIe connector my PSU has to have ? with 4 or 6 pins ?

thanks !

You need a 6-pin plug for each blade, preferably 6+2-pin plugs to indicate that the PSU is designed to provide at least 150W to each.

so that's 2 x 6 pins plug for 1 miner ?

Yes, but if both of those plugs are on the same ribbon, you might want to reconsider your power supply.  Those wires are probably under gauged for delivering that much constant amperage on a single ribbon.

Check how many 12+ volt rails it has, and how many amps each of those rails can support, I believe you need around 30 amps per S1 unit.  So, if you have a single 12+ rail that supports 70+ amps (leaving a little wiggle room) you should be golden.
Activity: 677
Hey sushi!  Welcome back!  Have you sent a replacement 4-pin ribbon cable to me yet? 

Thanks!
Hey sushi, I haven't received a reply about this or a replacement yet.

I had to shut the miner down because it was unreliable without that cable (keeps going back down to 130 GH).  I'm loosing precious mining time as an early adopter!  Please respond.  Thanks!

PS: I sent a PM a while ago.
Activity: 681
can anyone tell me what kind of PCIe connector my PSU has to have ? with 4 or 6 pins ?

thanks !

You need a 6-pin plug for each blade, preferably 6+2-pin plugs to indicate that the PSU is designed to provide at least 150W to each.

Yes, two 6-pin plugs for one AntMiner S1
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
any news about loterry ?

Excited about this as well, anyone picked yet?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

thanks !

thanks !

legendary

thanks !
You can also check your computer's ARP list while the Antminer is plugged into it. Run 'arp -a' at a command prompt. I'm assuming your OS is Windows. You might need to run cmd as admin.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Download this ip-scanning tool and let it search for active devices in the 192.168.2.1 - 192.168.2.254 range, this is the way i found my miner Smiley ;
http://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/

More information and similar problems and solutions can be found in Sushi's Setup & Troubleshoot topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-troubleshoot-bitmain-antminer-s1-180ghs-miner-344970
I can't set it up  Cry

I have changed all settings as described in guide.
Then I'm going to browser and nothing happens. "This page is not available"  Cry
I'm just wandering how somebody will connect to my pc through team viewer while internet cable is out of computer.?

Done this:

Set your computer's IP address to the following:

IP Address: 192.168.2.254
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.2.1

Then I have went to browser and typed in IP of the miner = "this page is not available"

Any help guys please Huh

Thank you

PS: Second miner works.

What's the IP address on the unit's label? If it doesn't begin with 192.168.2, the above instructions won't work.

Hi many thanks for response. IP is 192.168.2.xxx

Is there any way to reset miner ?
I have turned it on and of 2-3 times without luck.

go in your rooter admin panel, and see there the IP of the miner

That only works if the AntMiner is asking for an IP by DHCP. Mine came set to static IPs, so they wouldn't show in my router's DHCP client list.

Any chance your ethernet cable is bad?
legendary
I can't set it up  Cry

Then I'm going to browser and nothing happens. "This page is not available"  Cry
I'm just wandering how somebody will connect to my pc through team viewer while internet cable is out of computer.?

Done this:

Then I have went to browser and typed in IP of the miner = "this page is not available"

Any help guys please Huh

Thank you

What's the IP address on the unit's label? If it doesn't begin with 192.168.2, the above instructions won't work.

go in your rooter admin panel, and see there the IP of the miner
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I received a tracking number, but it must mistyped because UPS doesn't recognize it as a valid number.  Josh please look up my tracking number.  Thanks.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Sushi-

Another 2 for me please.  Email / PM to follow.

Tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/a598e49235def861c78856943022f3334072dbc8c6b55040d055a64c188e7c5c

Kaega

Received today, 18th December via UPS.

Sushi, thanks for the quick deliveries!

SVK
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I can't set it up  Cry

Done this:

Any help guys please Huh

Thank you

legendary
any news about loterry ?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
When will the hosted units start hashing?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
I also paid 44 EUR

and its running...trough wifi...great device, ordered one again
I can't set it up  Cry

Done this:

Any help guys please Huh

Thank you

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Today i paid 42,95 €

Whats the amount (price) of the printed invoice that came with the miner? Or it came without one?

Guys i need to know this before it reaches my country shores!!

+1
Pages:
Jump to: