Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY CLOS & SHIPPED] - ** GIVEAWAY ** BITMAIN AntMiner 180 GH/S 300 Units - page 5. (Read 37827 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 500
Received all my 4 miners, everything worked fine, thanks a lot!

By the way I've noticed that while my low power (around 600W) Coolermaster PSUs had no problem powering ants from the start, my bigger 1kW Coolermaster PSU didn't want to start with ants (or ant, doesn't matter) connected to it, but if I turned it first, and after few secconds connected cables to ants, everything worked fine, so I guess some PSUs don't like to have high load from the start.

Paid 356 zł VAT to courier, so around 100 USD / 80 EUR.

Try connect a fan on 5v or a dvd.

What's the model number of that 1kW one? Most good high-end PSUs use a DC-DC design for the minor voltages, so don't need a load on them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

By the way I've noticed that while my low power (around 600W) Coolermaster PSUs had no problem powering ants from the start, my bigger 1kW Coolermaster PSU didn't want to start with ants (or ant, doesn't matter) connected to it, but if I turned it first, and after few secconds connected cables to ants, everything worked fine, so I guess some PSUs don't like to have high load from the start.

Try connect a fan on 5v or a dvd.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Is there an estimate of when we will see hosted units coming online?
Sushi told me 19th or 20th will be running
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is there an estimate of when we will see hosted units coming online?
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
That X doesn't mean the chips are not working.  Please reboot a few times and most of them would go away.  It's a firmware bug....

As long as it's hashing at 179GH/S that means all the chips are hashing!!!

Received my miner and I have it up and running but was wondering about the hardware errors being so highon the stats page.

(image removed)

Will the stats improve if I run a local mining proxy like I do with my blades?

BTW, delivery was fast and right on time.  My Amazon 2-day delivery packages both did not show up even though they were due today.  Better mail from China with UPS than with USPS.....figures.

Looks like a couple of chips aren't working bro

Rebooting did get rid of the xxxx's.  All 00000000's now.  

I tried using a mining proxy, but could not get the antminer to connect to it.  I just have it going straight to Eligius.  I tested it with bitminter also, ran good on both of them.

So far I like the performance.  To bad my new PS did not come in.  I had to shut down one of my 7950's on my scrypt miner to hijack the pci-e plugs to run the ant.  HX850 running one 7950 and the ant runs fine... for now.

Now I wish I would have gone ahead and order two of them.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Cant wait to get mines tomorrow  Grin
Activity: 742
The power connectors were a big plus to see... also the fact that the "Antminer" stickers were removed from side of shipping box was nice to see..

thumbswayup.gif
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
Just received my second order of ants!  Thanks sushi!
Activity: 252
Sushi,  Can you please get back to me?  I have sent you a couple of emails and posted that my tracking # is not valid.  Can you please get me the right one?

Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
That X doesn't mean the chips are not working.  Please reboot a few times and most of them would go away.  It's a firmware bug....

As long as it's hashing at 179GH/S that means all the chips are hashing!!!

Received my miner and I have it up and running but was wondering about the hardware errors being so highon the stats page.

BTW, delivery was fast and right on time.  My Amazon 2-day delivery packages both did not show up even though they were due today.  Better mail from China with UPS than with USPS.....figures.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

BTW, delivery was fast and right on time.  My Amazon 2-day delivery packages both did not show up even though they were due today.  Better mail from China with UPS than with USPS.....figures.

Activity: 742
BTW, delivery was fast and right on time.  My Amazon 2-day delivery packages both did not show up even though they were due today.  Better mail from China with UPS than with USPS.....figures.

This.

Ant showed up right on schedule which is shockingly fast... just like the 2nd auction buy

I should have had my newegg PSUs dropped off today, no dice.. bumped until tomorrow.. (thankfully I have a CX500 that seems to be doing the job)

And my drillbit return bumped from 2day air to now 3day air essentially..

I did get my amazon prime shipped horse head mask.. thumbsup.jpg
Activity: 448
You have a ton of Xs... what do your pool stats show for your miner?
Activity: 447

SVK
Activity: 378
If you don't mind me log in to your computer via Teamviewer, PM me the login!

Would be great, if you have your computer on the Internet via Wi-Fi and Open Ethernet Port available

SUSHI

I can't set it up  Cry

I have changed all settings as described in guide.
Then I'm going to browser and nothing happens. "This page is not available"  Cry
I'm just wandering how somebody will connect to my pc through team viewer while internet cable is out of computer.?

Done this:

Set your computer's IP address to the following:

IP Address: 192.168.2.254
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.2.1

Then I have went to browser and typed in IP of the miner = "this page is not available"

Any help guys please Huh

Thank you

PS: Second miner works.

What's the IP address on the unit's label? If it doesn't begin with 192.168.2, the above instructions won't work.

Hi many thanks for response. IP is 192.168.2.xxx

Is there any way to reset miner ?
I have turned it on and of 2-3 times without luck.

go in your rooter admin panel, and see there the IP of the miner

That only works if the AntMiner is asking for an IP by DHCP. Mine came set to static IPs, so they wouldn't show in my router's DHCP client list.

Any chance your ethernet cable is bad?

Ethernet cable is ok. I was able to access my second miner. There is something not right with a first one.

Hi Sushi,
message sent with TViewer details.
Activity: 448
3rd miner is up and hashing away, 4th miner ordered in GB3.  And 2 chances at the free miner drawing!  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
If you don't mind me log in to your computer via Teamviewer, PM me the login!

Would be great, if you have your computer on the Internet via Wi-Fi and Open Ethernet Port available

SUSHI

I can't set it up  Cry

Then I'm going to browser and nothing happens. "This page is not available"  Cry
I'm just wandering how somebody will connect to my pc through team viewer while internet cable is out of computer.?

Done this:

Then I have went to browser and typed in IP of the miner = "this page is not available"

Any help guys please Huh

Thank you

What's the IP address on the unit's label? If it doesn't begin with 192.168.2, the above instructions won't work.

That only works if the AntMiner is asking for an IP by DHCP. Mine came set to static IPs, so they wouldn't show in my router's DHCP client list.

Ethernet cable is ok. I was able to access my second miner. There is something not right with a first one.
SVK
Activity: 378
I can't set it up  Cry

Done this:

Any help guys please Huh

Thank you

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
So, if you have a single 12+ rail that supports 70+ amps (leaving a little wiggle room) you should be golden.

you should not overdimension your supply, either, or you miss the point of maximum efficiency

according to my half-guessed calculations an non-overlocked ant draws 15A per blade

so choose a supply with 40A on the 12V rail if you dont want to overclock it
try to find a single rail one - 650W good brand ones go around 50€ - or check for 2x >15A rails

the bigger caveat with dual-rail psus ist that most split rail 1 on main+atx and rail 2 on molex+pcie
so if it triggers the ocp when you use two pcie plugs ... use the 8pin atx cable for the 2nd blade! (get adapter first)

and if your have at least some basic soldering skills: just get a dps-600pb server supply  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: