Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 12. (Read 24160 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Everyone answered. And for those who asked, I wont organize another group buy, I dont think I can make it to 1000 once again
Here I am again, all pms answered
We are over a little early, but better early then never Smiley. I just hope that the people who are waiting on gox for days also get here on time
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
Backlog dissolves very quickly  Smiley
Activity: 238
KUPO!
Kinda does :-P there's a backlog of them according to his thread. People been trying to buy them for quite some time now and got nowhere
Wow, 1012 already! Going strong it seems.
BTW, as we are over 1000 now, can the guy still deliver all at once?
As he counted for 1000 pieces, I was wondering Tongue

1000 or 1050, doesnt matter Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
Wow, 1012 already! Going strong it seems.
BTW, as we are over 1000 now, can the guy still deliver all at once?
As he counted for 1000 pieces, I was wondering Tongue
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Sent payment for 5 units.
Everyone answered, here I am
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
All answered, will be back in few hours
Activity: 9

hoping1234,   2,              australia,        gls,                          1.78,

thanks hoping1234
Activity: 238
KUPO!
ah cool. running till friday now :-) i shall pay for my 11 then please :-) (just for the interest in my coinlenders account Tongue)
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hi, Ive made payment for 5 USB eruptors. Send PM.
Activity: 30
I think we sould all thanks vdragon for doing this, so much things to do organising a GB.
For people who are asking about postponing the closing after Friday - I simply cant - I have an obligation to the people who already paid, I mean its not like you are asking me to make it Friday afternoon, but next week - people are eager to get their erupters and sincerely, I am too. So please, if you want in, you have to make it by Friday, if needed we can wait on you few hours since nothing will be done same second, but Friday is the last day.

Use Bitstamp if you want btc bought fast, if you do a SEPA to them today, or tommorrow before noon, you will get here on time.

What about taking a 25-50% deposit? With the understanding that you won't ship anything until you get the full amount.

Not really interested in that, this group buy prooved to be much more work than I expected. So many questions ... And if you dont answer them fast its always panic
Activity: 27
For people who are asking about postponing the closing after Friday - I simply cant - I have an obligation to the people who already paid, I mean its not like you are asking me to make it Friday afternoon, but next week - people are eager to get their erupters and sincerely, I am too. So please, if you want in, you have to make it by Friday, if needed we can wait on you few hours since nothing will be done same second, but Friday is the last day.

Use Bitstamp if you want btc bought fast, if you do a SEPA to them today, or tommorrow before noon, you will get here on time.

What about taking a 25-50% deposit? With the understanding that you won't ship anything until you get the full amount.

Those who are from europe and want to buy btc fast, go for bitstamp, they are lightning fast

I'm still waiting for yesterday sepa transfer Sad

Dont worry, it kinda depends when your bank sent it, if not today, it will be there tommorow so you wont be late, thats why I said friday morning Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: